Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Pennie Padilla - Bulldog with inverted tail

12 posts in this topic

post-9479-0-30815000-1406705468_thumb.pn

IMOM was able to pledge $200 to help Pennie Padilla, a 2 year old Bulldog with an inverted tail. Poor Pennie is in pain and can’t sit down. She is on antibiotics right now to combat a possible infection, but needs surgery to cure this condition.

Here is what Pennie’s mom had to say about her: "I am Disabled and live alone, I got Pennie as a gift so I wouldn't be alone.She is my best friend, my companion.I didn't know she had inverted tail, once I found out I started looking for help.It is so hard to see her suffer not being able to sit on her hind legs because of pain,she has a foul odor, when her tail is irritated she bleeds, she looks so helpless and it breaks my heart to even think I would loose her. I would be very grateful for your help, Thank you

Thank you for your donations to the General Fund. Without them, we would not have been able to help Pennie. It is your contributions to the general fund that make these grant possible.

To Donate to the General Fund please go to: http://www.imom.org/...on/index.htm#gf

We appreciate your care and support!

Wow! The IMOM angels have been busy, haven't they?? :) So glad to see that Penny will be getting treatment. She sure is beautiful!

And thank you IMOM volunteers for all of your invaluable time, for never sleeping, and for always caring. You guys never cease to amaze me.

Gab

Thank you, IMOM, for pledging funds to help Penny. I hope she'll be feeling better soon.

Just saw this in the Introduction thread...

Well is just been sleeping bit that is good because she has stitches and staples. Her next appointment is on the 15th to remove the staples. It is so weird to see her with no tail but thats good because no more infections.

here's another

I am so grateful for finding the web site the volunteers have been so helpful especially with all the emotions i was feeling. Penny and I want to thank you all for your patiences

Because i was just able to give up. But Dawn encouraged me to take a deep breath

and keep going that all my struggles were almost over. Thank you so much Dawn and all the volunteers.

here's another

I am so grateful for finding the web site the volunteers have been so helpful especially with all the emotions i was feeling. Penny and I want to thank you all for your patiences

Because i was just able to give up. But Dawn encouraged me to take a deep breath

and keep going that all my struggles were almost over. Thank you so much Dawn and all the volunteers.

WTG, DAWN!! Otis & Hoagie are so glad to hear Penny is resting more comfortably- who needs an old tail anyways, 'specially one that was hurting.

Happy Sunday, day three Penny is realizing there is something diffferent and starting to move around and cause some irritation. Pray that she gets well without any compilcations. Have a blessed day.

Hoping Penny's recovery is speedy and easy, and discomfort free. Please keep us updated on her progress. Hugs and kisses to you.

Diane

Good Morning, Penny seems to be doing okay, I can't great because she is uncomfortable. A little drainage otherwise very thing seems to be okay. Have a blessed day.

how uncomfortable? Please be sure to let the vet know if the discomfort continues, unless it is just the stitches bothering her. She is a sweetheart.

Good Morning, Penny is almost back to her old self. Penny wants a lot of love. She such a spoiled baby, she wants all my attention now. Otherwise she doing good. Have a good rest of the day.