Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Tom Jimmerson - Black Kitty hit by car

258 posts in this topic

Tom is doing good. He is maintaining good weight and the fleas are under control. He's having good regularity as well. No worms observed. Hoping he will be all done with the healing and doctor visits by christmas.post-31616-0-00857500-1410287625_thumb.j

Ahhhh...look how sweet...I am so proud of both YOU and Tom...what a journey you were on...each day is going to be better and better...thank you for updating...you both were a very special case.

I went to get tom more food at petco today and there was a one year old black bombay girl up for adoption. She's been there about a year teying to get adopted but no one wants a black cat.... you know the stereotype. She pateols the room and tells the other cats what to do and doesn't pay any attention to anyone who doesn't see her for the person she is. I talked with the worker there and she said she wouldn't mind me telling everyone about this kitty. Her name is Bridgette. She's at the petco on vista way in carlsbad, ca. spread the word. my phone was charging in the van at the time so I didn't get a picture yet. willgo tomorrow and take one.

I didn't get a chance to get a picture of the bombay girl named bridgette at petco in carlsbad, ca. she's been up for adoption for a year. I want to help her get adopted because she is so worth it. Meantime tom is doing well... waiting for the recheck appointment next week where we find out when they wl remove the last metal implant. He is not as big as he once was but he is adequate weight. I've been juicing kale for him and giving him silverbiotics which work really well for cats in the nanonsize.post-31616-0-16612800-1410734756_thumb.jpost-31616-0-81170300-1410734806_thumb.j

Tom got an infection in his feeding tube incision a couple days ago. I took him to a vet that could see him immediately and he got antibiotics he is so sweet through this long arduous journey.post-31616-0-25392700-1411060851_thumb.j

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwebscr%3Fcmd%3D_donations%26business%3Dmilady_jasmine%2540yahoo.com%26lc%3DUS%26item_name%3Dwww.fundrazr.com%26item_number%3DTom%2527s%2Bfund%26currency_code%3DUSD%26bn%3DPP-DonationsBF%253Abtn_donateCC_LG.gif%253ANonHosted&h=xAQEg4fv8&enc=AZMLRYvs_TNw0oaeBN6LoH6DnBh0PvOa4KR2Gj-GhaI3Qp8voKdZTViijsZqTmpJJ1M&s=1

please share this link with anyone you can so I can get Tom in for the removal of his pins and metal plate. He refuses to eat while they're in and they were due out a week ago but funds have yet to arrive from one of the pledges and I am fundraising here to get this done. The Dr. at melrose veterinary hospital says he should be eating by now and sounded concerned. ( I switched to melrose veterinary due to CVS being too busy for Tom.)post-31616-0-29045700-1411243832_thumb.j