Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Smokey Galvan - Kitty with urinary blockage

185 posts in this topic

How wonderful everything is going so well! Yes please keep us updated. We're all anxious angels want to know how our adopted babies are doing. :)

Smokey is doing really good

He hated his bath and his hair on his behind is taking forever to grow back

He likes to wake me up at 5 and 6am to feed him sometimes I give in and other times I don't

He will walk back and forth on my head and meow right in my ear so it is kind of hard to ignore him but sometimes I will tell him "Smokey I am not getting up" and he will go back to sleep

I took these pictures of him yesterday while he was napping under the desk I caught him yawning in one of them

post-31509-0-91538800-1408141194_thumb.j

post-31509-0-81731700-1408141199_thumb.j

:heart: :heart: just sharing this picture of Smokey very comfy last night :heart: :heart:

post-31509-0-98024500-1408477582_thumb.j

He is doing really good thanks!

he is pretty spoiled now though he wants me to feed him while he is lying down so he won't have to get up the big brat

Happy Birthday Victoria! I hope you and Smokey are doing well.