Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Smokey Galvan - Kitty with urinary blockage

185 posts in this topic

Dancing nanners! I wanna see dancing nanners before I go to bed. Come on everyone! Right now any little bit you can give gets doubled!!! Let's get Smokey into surgery tomorrow!

Dancing nanners! I wanna see dancing nanners before I go to bed. Come on everyone! Right now any little bit you can give gets doubled!!! Let's get Smokey into surgery tomorrow!

YES!! YES!! YES!!! let's do this and get it done tonight Please!!!

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $790 in donations and needs $155 more!

$90 of Smokey's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Woo Hoo!! Thank you so much Angels!! Only $10 left in the Matching Challenge and then the Match can be sent in. Okay, I *know* someone can send in another $10. Who will it be? We need to get poor Smokey fixed up. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this sweet kitty.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Smokey Galvan. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Smokey's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

I'm a sucker for a matching challenge finish. I'll take that 10!

All right guys. Today is my birthday - at least for another 5 minutes. There is nothing I'd rather have as a birthday present than to get to All Funds Raised so Smokey can have his surgery *TOMORROW*.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Smokey Galvan. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Smokey's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

I am starting to get emotional and my eyes are watering up

My Smokey will be getting his surgery soon and he can finally come home.

Happy Birthday Jamie .... Let's get Jamie and awesome Birthday gift and get all funds raised tonight PLEASE!!

I'm a sucker for a matching challenge finish. I'll take that 10!

you are definitely an angel

I thank you and Smokey thanks you!

Edited by VGalvan

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $800 in donations and needs $145 more!

Smokey's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you SO much Jaz! Betsy send in those $$ - and thank *you*! Okay, folks, after Betsy sends in her Match, all we'll need is $45! Come on - I know we can do this for Smokey!! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this sweet kitty.

Thank you all so much!

Happy Birthday Jamie .... Let's get Jamie and awesome Birthday gift and get all funds raised tonight PLEASE!!

Thank you!! :)

Jamie.K

OMGoodness!!

Smokey wants his surgery TOMORROW!!! donate donate donate we are almost there

Smokey says Thank You Angels but he still needs some donations any amount helps

post-31509-0-55109600-1406178765_thumb.j

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $800 in donations and needs $145 more!

Smokey's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you SO much Jaz! Betsy send in those $$ - and thank *you*! Okay, folks, after Betsy sends in her Match, all we'll need is $45! Come on - I know we can do this for Smokey!! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this sweet kitty.

Thank you all so much!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

I had been reading this wrong we only need $45!!!

Thank you all for making this happen for my Smokey

ONLY $45 who can finish this off ??????

Edited by VGalvan

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $820 in donations and needs $125 more!

Okay, folks, after Betsy sends in her Match, all we'll need is $25! Come on - I know we can do this for Smokey!! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this sweet kitty.

Thank you all so much!

$25

any amount helps to reach the $25

we are knocking on the door now

it's 11pm here in California and I am so excited because we are so close to reaching the funding goal

Angels, you rock! We are SO close!! I know there's someone out there who will donate $25! Or 5 people who will donate $5 each. Then we just have to wait for Betsy to wake up and send in her match!! Smokey's Mom is doing such a great job posting about her girl - I know we can do this for Smokey!! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this sweet kitty.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

5 Angels $5 each

I want to call the vet first thing in the morning to get Smokey's surgery done and get my guy back home

OK, Jamie, you've got the $25...let's see the dancing bananas!

Diane

Yay!! OMG!! Thank you so much for completing the funding goal

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $845 in donations and needs $100 more!

Oh my gosh - thank you SO much Diane! Yay!! I can't send in the dancing bananas until Betsy sends in her $100. Wake up Betsy - wake up!!!!! lol

Jamie.K

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $845 in donations and needs $100 more!

Oh my gosh - thank you SO much Diane! Yay!! I can't send in the dancing bananas until Betsy sends in her $100. Wake up Betsy - wake up!!!!! lol

Jamie.K

Wake Up Betsy!!! send in your $$$$

Well, just get those dancing bananas limbered up cuz they'll be doing a curtain call soon... ;-)

Yikes, sorry I am not a night owl and didn't see this until just now. $$$ sent. Yippeeee! Send in the dancing nanners. So happy for Smokey, can't wait to hear the tale of his journey through all of this and back to his family... Betsy

Edited by ABQBets

I'm so happy to tell you all that Smokey is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Awesome Sauce!! Thank you Diane for sending in the last $25, thank you so much Betsy for sending in your Match, and thank you ALL so much!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! You always come through, and I appreciate you all so much.

Smokey's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow his progress as he has his surgery and recovers. Thank you again!!

:bravo: