Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Smokey Galvan - Kitty with urinary blockage

185 posts in this topic

Let's complete the matching challenge that is still on the board... we can do this!!!

Hello hello hello Angels..... Smokey is asking for your help he really needs his surgery and wants to get back home

Smokey's doggie sister Chula (teacup applehead Chihuahua also 11 years old) wants to know if you can donate to help get her cat brother his surgery and back home

post-31509-0-88916200-1406142948_thumb.j

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $400 in donations and needs $545 more!

There is $50 left on the Matching Challenge!

Smokey's been at the vet and away from home far too long. Please consider a donation of any size to help him get better and back to his family. And please SHARE all about Smokey.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Smokey Galvan

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Smokey when making your donation.

Thank you!

Somebody take my money! I dare you! I double- :EMOTITWOCATS: kitty dare you!!!!

OH MY - there's a double kitty dare! Whose brave enough???

:catwatching: :catwatching:

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Smokey Galvan

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Smokey when making your donation.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

The double-kitty dare got me, I've closed out that challenge. And because I have totally fallen for Smokey, I've put another $100 matching challenge on the table. I'm double-kitty daring for that - please take my money! Betsy

Yay!!! $400 only $545 is needed ... Smokey says thank you and keep it coming

a Double Kitty dare Oh my goodness who is going to take that challenge???

Wow!! Betsy that is awesome!! another Double Kitty Dare and $100 challenge ... Woooooo (in my Rick Flair voice) who is going to take that challenge???

help get Smokey his surgery and out of this scary place and back home

post-31509-0-58366300-1406148760_thumb.j

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $600 in donations and needs $345 more!

The Matching Challenge has been met.

There is now another Matching Challenge for $100!

Who's up for this Matching Challenge. Double your donation and get Smokey surgery so he can get home. It's a WIN-WIN!

Thank you!!!!

Smokey's doggie sister Chula and human brother Alex who Smokey sleeps with every night since he was a baby kitten miss him very much and would like your help to get him home soon .. Please donate we are so close

post-31509-0-28948700-1406149892_thumb.j

WOW WOW WOW.....

Smokey, look out...you have a band of :Angel15: on your side.....

Make sure that you are keeping the vet updated on the fund raising progress...that way the clinic will be prepared for surgery as soon as possible...it sounds as if you have found yourself a great vet...and you're working hard to make this happen for your boy...congrats to you.....

Judy Smokey has lots of wonderful angels on his side and without the angels none of this would be possible.

I will definitely keep updating the vet's office n the fundraising progress.

I am waiting for the on-call vet to contact me to give me a status update on Smokey

when my son asked if Smokey was going to die he was very sad and I was too but I had to tell him that I was going to try my hardest to help him and that he wasn't going to die and I am glad I found IMOM

Look at those big beautiful eyes ... Smokey just wants his surgery so he can come home

post-31509-0-91922800-1406152908_thumb.j

Chula, Smokey's doggie sister is begging someone to meet the current challenge

post-31509-0-42076200-1406154263_thumb.j

I'm off to fulfill my part of the challenge!

I'm a sucker for matching challenges, and especially matching challenges from Betsy, so I'll be sending in some $$$ for this sweet kitty. Who else wants to take some of Betsy's money???

Diane

OMG!! Diane you totally ROCK!! thank you so much.

anyone else????

smokey the kittty! Hang in there =] I don't have monies to donate, still trying to pay off the part I had for Cujo's vet bill. However, we are here! I have been there, done that in regards to having a sick baby! Keep your head up!

smokey the kittty! Hang in there =] I don't have monies to donate, still trying to pay off the part I had for Cujo's vet bill. However, we are here! I have been there, done that in regards to having a sick baby! Keep your head up!

Thank you I appreciate the support Smokey is hanging in there I hope your Cujo is better

FUND UPDATE: Smokey has $740 in donations and needs $205 more!

$40 of Smokey's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you Angels for your donations so far! Wow, we are SO close! Who will take some or all of what's left in the Matching Challenge? We need to get Smokey taken care of so he can go home and be with his family. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this sweet kitty.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Smokey Galvan. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Smokey's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

AWESOME SAUCE!!!

we are so close Smokey is so ready for his surgery but he needs $205 more

Hoping he can get his surgery done tomorrow

Please donate so we can get him his surgery and back home