Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Billy: Dog with Severe Pancreatitis

182 posts in this topic

Hugs back, Jamie thank you. We are hurting so much and tempted to move so we are not reminded of his area playground. Praying for healing and guidance.

Edited by mariechavira

Marie and Family, We are so sorry. We'll say a prayer that in time, Billy's playground will bring happy memories instead of pain.

I just received a call from the crematory. they now have billy. and per our wishes, they've taken his paw print. Billy will be sent FedEx as we are too far away for hand delivery of his ashes. Billy loves going for rides. I know my little boy will enjoy his ride back home. I will prepare a special place for him at home. Thank you always for your prayers, all your efforts and for comforting us during this difficult and trying time. Love to IMOM, Catpaws and ALL of you. Love, Marie, Chris and Family for Billy Boy