Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Billy: Dog with Severe Pancreatitis

182 posts in this topic

Billy Boy still needs help. Please donate. We would really appreciate all the love and support. Every little bit counts :)

Send IMOM an email at

gf@imom.org

tell them the amount of the donations that you have received and ask them what you are to do with them. My guess, and it's only a guess are they should go to the clinic towards Billy's bill...but IMOM needs to know the amount and they will advise you on what to do.

I'm going use what donations were given today combined with family donations, and visit Billy, and make a payment. I'm just not sure how to use the donations. Anyone know how? This extra day Billy has, is tremendous! Don't loose hope, I'm not :-) love to all..Dad

Dad- The donations coming through IMOM will go to vet via a letter of guarantee that IMOM issues. Questions should go to them via email at gf@imom.org

We're pulling for Billy!

Thisis mom . my plane just landed here in Madison WI. I'm sorry I have not been part of the most recent discussions but I know my husband my son and my daughters have been posting on my behalf under my name thank you my children and my husband for continued to post and giving everybody an update on Billy I'm on and on the phone service at all those folks on the discussion board thank you so much I really don't know where we are financially for Billy I will need to call ASG and mention what huckleberry hound advised. We wiill keep you all posted again thank you so much and we will continue to pray and hope to raise more funds for Billy god bless you all. we don't give up on our billy boy thank you

Marie

I know it's hard for you to have to be away but your husband and daughter are doing a really good job posting for your boy.

But, have your husband add up the donations on your end of things...email IMOM with that amount and see what they advise you to do.

send the email to

gf@imom.org

they will email you back so check your computer once you get the email sent.

This is Marie's daughter, I'm so happy to see all of the help we are getting it's nice to know there are angels looking out for Billy. :) - Sammy

I am pretty certain that my matching challenge has been met, so I've sent in my $$$. Looking forward to further updates on this cutie... Betsy

Thanks Betsy, I'm heading to the vet tonight and try to figure out the payments. I'm also going to get an update on Billy, so stay tuned. Thanx and many hugs!!! :-) :-)

I have not heard fromIMOM since this morning. I'm worried and confused. I'm going at the end of today, they would give me status on how much find were made. The vet needs to be paid since billy needs to continue his treatment until Wed then see if there are improvements by then.

praying for Billy. Please angels can u help?? His family is doing a great job of posting and obviously love their little guy.

ANY amount will help Billy.

thanks angels!

Please help our Billy Boy. He's been through a lot already and just needs a little more to make it through. Anything would be greatly appreciated

Ok I'm here at vets just before the end of visiting hours! I'll be able to see billy boy for a few and give him some good love vibes...

I'm reaching out to friends and family to please. please donate. Help us please save Billy Boy! He really needs our help

Our family and friends have changed their FB profile to show Billy's pic. We have shared the link to IMOM.org for any donations.

As of tonight, his levels remain low but he is clinically stable.

My husband is there now and placed Billy on his Llap so he can feel our love and warmth.

Please go to Marie Serrano Chavira on Facebook set to public now so you can see Billy's pics taken tonight.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Marie Chavira and Family for Billy Chavira

praying for Billy. Please angels can u help?? His family is doing a great job of posting and obviously love their little guy.

ANY amount will help Billy.

thanks angels!

Billy is still really sick. I'm trying to find a way to make people see what he means to us, but it's tough. So far though I've discovered people respond to truth. So here's a small truth of Billy's: whenever I need to vacuum which of course he hates I first tell him to "go to his room" aka mine and his. And without hesitation he heads down the hall :]

I want to post small "truths" about Billy for a while so I can give you a chance to fall in love with him like I did. Please help him

Another small truth: Billy spazs out after a bath. He waits until I've dried him with a towel then I say "wait..wait...GO!" like a race horse released from its gate he bolts, circles, stops, stares, then abruptly runs into each room :) rolling around rubbing his back on the carpet. Please donate

Or when u tell Billy, "you want to go!!??"..he looses his mind with excitement. Or when u tell him, "u wanna go poopoo peepee?", he runs to the door :-) Dad