Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Billy: Dog with Severe Pancreatitis

182 posts in this topic

We are overwhelmedv with your response and donations. We continue to request update for our son Billy and will keep you posted. We love him so very much and don't want to lose him now that jess finally showing some improvement

$85 matching challenge after the $100 matching challenge is met. If both challenges are met, that will get us to $1000

-Jaz

Words cannot express the appreciation for helping out Billy, our love and thank you's go out to everyone. We are glad to be apart of imom now, and will help other pets and families in the future. We hope to hear soon about Billys condition. Thank u and God Bless

My flight boards in 15 mins and I will be on air to Wisconsin for 2 hours. Please accept my apology for the disconnect. My husband could not find the site since I'm the only one receiving all emails from IMOM. He said he was able you find it just now and posted

I left a message for Billy's doctor. He really has so many but his primary provider is Dr Chaplow

I will post s soon as I hear from him. Thank you so for your patience.

Glad I can contribute but all the other angels have done most of the heavy lifting thus far. C'mon angels! We have two matching challenges. Take our money! Take our money! :pp_animal_568: And get the word out the pup STILL needs more help!!! But we NEED to get over this first hump to get Billy through the day!

--Jaz

Jaz, I would much rather be by my Billy's side than on cramp plane. But I cannot postpone this work trip. We only have one income at this time and are hoping and waiting for a miracle! Hugs back!

Edited by mariechavira

You all are so sweet for you generosity and unwavering kindness. Billy is everything to us. We adopted him 8 years ago from the shelter as a Valentine's Day gift for my girls. We were having a really rough couple of years before and still recovering emotionally-as a way to bring some joy back to my two youngest daughters we adopted Billy and since then he has given us more love and healing than I could ever hope for. Please help us give back to all he has done for us. We love him very much. And I thank each and every one of you wonderful people for helping out and standing up for those who cannot themselves

Almost time to call. We are an extended family. I will be taking my 3 sons and my 2 step daughters to visit Billy to get him excited and happy. I know those vibes are helping him! Dad

Just spoke with the doctor regarding Billy. He said his numbers have gone a little down, meaning not that good. But he said clinically he's doing good and he is responding well to food passed through a tube. He still shows no interest in eating yet. When he does eat on his own, that will be a real good sign. My wife had to be out of town, she had no choice because of her job. But we are all here to support Billy. Thanks from Dad.

Ps I will keep everyone updated....

This is Marie's daughter. Thank you everyone for all of the support. I have donated $100. And my Facebook has the link and photos of Billy. I pray he gets better soon.

I'm going use what donations were given today combined with family donations, and visit Billy, and make a payment. I'm just not sure how to use the donations. Anyone know how? This extra day Billy has, is tremendous! Don't loose hope, I'm not :-) love to all..Dad