Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Muneca: Chihuahua with Leg Injuries

87 posts in this topic

just wanted you to know I am thinking of you both.....can't WAIT for Muneca to get into recovery...

thank you so much i took her in this morning and should get her surgery around 11am iam very nervous for her but iam sure it will be ok thanks again <3

Yes i just spoke with the doctor i can go get her this morning @11 all is well with her she is just in a lot of pain and cant walk of course it will take time but he says she will be free from pain when this is all over thank god and all my Angels from IMOM <3 thank again everyone for your help i will post pictures when she comes home later

Home sweet home for MUNECA :pp_animal_564: so iam really happy and so is she they gave me pain meds so she is good :) thank you everyone

DSCN0610

DSCN0611

DSCN0613

DSCN0616

DSCN0617

Looks like she's getting some TLC from the family. I'm glad she's home and is starting on the road to recovery.

So glad Muneca is home and getting the best care from her loving family. Great photos, too...her dinner looks better than mine! ;-)

Diane

she sure isn't letting the pain take her appetite away she is grubbing ... get better muneca

So glad she is home and on the road to recovery. What a precious spoiled baby just the way she should be. Thank you for being such a wonderful loving family. She sure deserves it. Best to you all

Rose