Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Muneca: Chihuahua with Leg Injuries

87 posts in this topic

YIPEEEE! Another MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $100! We are getting closer...

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Muneca Benitez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Muneca's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

I'll take some of that! We've got 2 very needy PINs. Let's get the word out about both of them! We can do this, just get out there and share, share share!

post-9302-0-76595300-1406041795_thumb.jp

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $909 in donations and needs $456 more!

$50 Of Muneca's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Jaz, and thank you Elwen for your Matching Challenge. Okay, you heard it - who can resist a double dog dare??? $50 is all that's left in the Matching Challenge, and then Elwen can send in the matching $$. We really need to help Muneca. She's been in this condition for so long. Please, please help. if you're unable to donate, please share.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Muneca Benitez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Muneca's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

How soon after the funds are raised can surgery happen?

Are you all set on your end with funding?

iam working with two org. F.A.C.E and Imom so i think they are in contact about it but as soon as she gets the ok she can get in surgery the next day so iam really hopefull <3 iam doing bakesales and yardsales to yry to make the money for her after care for every 10 days after surgery she will need bandage change that will cost 220.00 $$ and then a two month appointment that will cost 550.00 so iam really trying to get it together so she will be ok :)

DSCN0585

DSCN0584

DSCN0586

DSCN0587

DSCN0581

Edited by muneca2014

So today we took her to the grass todo her business and i noticed she is having a harder time walking because it is rubbing into her leg and now she is bleeding a little so i cleaned it and gave her some pain medication :)

DSCN0596

DSCN0589

iam working with two org. F.A.C.E and Imom so i think they are in contact about it but as soon as she gets the ok she can get in surgery the next day so iam really hopefull <3 iam doing bakesales and yardsales to yry to make the money for her after care for every 10 days after surgery she will need bandage change that will cost 220.00 $$ and then a two month appointment that will cost 550.00 so iam really trying to get it together so she will be ok :)

Calling all Angels! Muneca's family it working so hard to raise funds -- we need to keep cross-posting and sharing their story to get this pupper treatment.

Muneca is 6 years old ive had her since she was only 6 weeks old she could fit in the palm of my hand at that time but from that time she has always had alot of energy and always protected her family she is very loyal.And i love her with all my heart she is very important part of our family and we also have a cat she has grown up with his name is teddy and even tho she is in pain or doesnt feel good she always tries to take care of him giving him baths and playing with him and i know he knows she is hurt because he lays outside her crate when she sleeps and when she comes out they sleep together buddys for life <3

DSCN0593

Thank you so much for all your help Angels <3

Muneca still has $909 in donations and needs $456 more!

$50 Of Muneca's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Please consider a donation - any size at all. We really need to get little Muneca all fixed up.

Thank you!

What?!?!?!?! My double dog dare only got half of my challenge taken? Does no one else have the nerve to take the other half?!?! My challenge is daunting! I rule supreme! Bwahahahah!!!

Okay, seriously, come on guys. We are only talking about another $50. If I can dig into my piggy bank for a matching challenge certainly someone can dig into theirs to take my money.

Ah! Judy has the cajones to take the rest of my challenge! Very good. I have sent my funds in as well. :)

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $1059 in donations and needs $306 more!

The $100 Matching Challenge has been met!!

Thank you so much Judy! And Elwen send in your match!! You're pretty scary! :) Thank you Angels for your donations so far! It's all downhill from here. It's looking better and better. I know we can do this so Muneca can get fixed up. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

So we took her in today to get her bandages changed so her arm will feel better :) she seems pretty happy and is trying to walk faster lol but i guess shes happy she not hurting as much she pretty happy thank you for all the support :) we put a little grey tape on bottom because the white tape didnt stick :) but she still happy

DSCN0598

DSCN0599

IMOM has decided to donate the remainder needed for this pet in need from our general emergency fund. We will send a pledge to the hospital for the total listed as the goal in the first post of this topic.

Thank you to everyone who donated. This wouldn't be possible if you hadn't gotten us within stricking distance.

We all hope that Muneca's surgery is a complete success.

Great job everyone!

Applause.gif

Edited by kuhio98

Great news! Can't wait to get an update on this pupper after she is fixed up. Smooches on her head from me! Betsy

I am guessing you will be calling the vet first thing this morning to set up surgery...please let us know as soon as you know the date...we will all be with you and Muneca during this journey

Ok big update Muneca has her appointment for her surgery at 7:30 am tomorrow morning thank you so much for all the help i will keep everyone updated so you can see how she is doing <3

Hope everything goes well with Muneca's surgery tomorrow :)/>

Edited by VGalvan

Prayers are being sent to Muneca for a successful surgery and a super speedy recovery...

Diane