Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Muneca: Chihuahua with Leg Injuries

87 posts in this topic

Will be sending in some $$$ for the matching challenge for this sweetie pie...thanks for putting up the matching challenge, Betsy.

Diane

Edited by Animal Luvr

C'mon Angels, let's get busy taking my money!!! Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $490 in donations and needs $875 more!

There is $160 left on the Matching Challenge!

We're creeping toward our goal, but we need to get this little one into surgery so she will be out of pain. Please consider a donation of any size. And remember to SHARE, with friends, family, or maybe you know of a Chihuahua rescue in your are who can help.

We still have a lot of $$ left on the latest MATCHING CHALLENGE! If you were considering a donation, now's the time - you can double it!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Muneca Benitez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Muneca's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

:thanks3:

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Hope since sharing, this baby reaches her goal!!! All Good thoughts heading yalls way!!!!!

post-9302-0-79801800-1405770965_thumb.jp

Okay, we still have $160 left in the Matching Challenge. Poor Muneca has been in this condition now for 19 days - can we please help her? She doesn't understand what's going on - she just knows she hurts. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Muneca Benitez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Muneca's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Wasn't very much, but with love from RJ and her mama!!!

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $507 in donations and needs $858 more!

There is $143 left on the Matching Challenge!

Please Angels - If you would consider a donation to this little girl. She has been in pain since July 4th. She needs our help.

Thank you!

NOW is the time to donate...there is a MATCHING CHALLENGE going on so ALL donations are DOUBLED.....it's a win, win situation...

Muneca's family ~ Can you give us an update? How is Muneca feeling today?

Iam sorry i didnt get back to you earlier but we have a new baby 2 months old keeps me busy :)Muenca is doing very well she has been trying to play alot she is very happy so iam very hopeful for her surgery thanks everyone for being a part of our family <3

It sounds as if Muneca's family has a FULL PLATE...a family, a brand new baby and a pup that is waiting for surgery...let's see if we can help them out by sharing Muneca's story...we have a matching challenge going on and now is the time to donate if you can...ALL $$$ are doubled so you can't go wrong...

today muneca is doing well she went in too get her shots today she was a really good girl <3 thank you everyone for being apart of her recovery <3

Wonderful news. I'm glad she's doing well.

Angels ~ Please keep cross-posting Muneca's story. It's usually slow on the weekend, but let's see of we can get some more funds coming in.

Unfortunately not a single donation has come in today. Angels, please, this little girl needs help soon. It's been over two weeks since she took that horrific fall. We still have $143 on the matching challenge. Once we reach that, she'll be very close to reaching her goal. Can you help her get there?

If so, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation or if you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Be sure to note it's for Muneca Benitez. And thank you for helping this sweet girl.

Cindy W - IMOM

post-9302-0-98167200-1405939698_thumb.jp

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $617 in donations and needs $748 more!

$167 of Muneca's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

We only have $33 to go in Betsy's Matching Challenge - once it's met and she sends in her Match, we'll be a whole lot closer to our goal for Muneca. I hope we can find some help for her; it's been a long time since the 4th of July. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

Jamie, how are things going here with fundraising? I hope we haven't gotten an update because your still counting all the money that's coming in ;-).

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $659 in donations and needs $706 more!

The $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

We did get a little bit more in! Betsy send in those $$! Thank you all so much - we're almost halfway there! Can you please help Muneca? Donations were really slow coming in over the weekend - I'm hoping it starts to pick up. She's in a lot of pain, and she really needs our help. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

$$$ happily sent. Love to see that total going down! Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $859 in donations and needs $506 more!

Thank you so much Betsy! Okay, things are looking a LOT better. We still have some work to do, but we're getting there! Little Muneca needs our help so she can fixed up and go back to being a happy pain-free pup. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

awesome almost there Muneca is doing good but now the splints are starting to rub on her legs and it is really red i guess from walking around so now iam trying to keep her more laying down <3 Thank you for everthing :)

Muneca is trying to walk with her casts and now they are becoming red and irritated...she has been in pain and waiting for surgery since July 4th...

right now she needs $506.00 to make surgery happen...can we share her story? There are angels around every corner...please, let's see what we can do to make her legs feel better.

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $859 in donations and needs $506 more!

July 4th is a very long time to be in pain - please help this little girl.

Thank you!

You guys are killing me! Okay, I'll dip into my savings again to see if we can't get the ball rolling on this one again. Here's a matching challenge for $100. Who is brave enough to meet my challenge and take my money? I double dog dare someone to do it!