Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Muneca: Chihuahua with Leg Injuries

87 posts in this topic

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd.

Please include the name of the pet: Muneca Benitez

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Diagnosis: Bilateral Carpal Luxation

Low end of estimate: $3951.00

Needed for donation: $1300

5% of $1300 for IMOM operating expenses = $65.00

Our fund raising goal is $1365.00

Spayed or neutered: Yes

Caseworker: Kyle

Muneca is at ALL FUNDS RAISED.

muneca_benitez.jpg

Muneca is a 5 year old Chihuahua. On the 4th of July she was frightened by fireworks and jumped from a 2nd floor window. Her forelegs did not break, but the ligaments were hyper-extended; her lower forelegs bent outward instead of back toward her body. This is a painful and debilitating condition that can be corrected with surgery.

Muneca’s owner is working with other organizations to raise much of what’s needed for the cost of surgery. IMOM has set a goal of donating $1300 to help this little dog. Can you help us reach that goal?

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. Please include the name of the pet:

Muneca Benitez.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

IMOM’s email address for direct Paypal donations is paypal@imom.org. Be sure to let us know who your donation is for.

Please help Muneca by sharing a link to this page in social media, message boards, mailing lists, etc.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

In honor of all the pets lost recently from the I MOM community, both PINs and non-PINs, and on behalf of my Chihuahua, Reno, who is also terrified of fireworks and thunder...I will get this started with a $100 matching challenge.

Janice G

For all those reasons I am closing that challenge. Send in your money Janice and let's get this little cutie fixed up. Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $100 in donations and needs $1265 more - the MATCHING CHALLENGE has already been met - WOW!

Charlie (the Chi in my avatar) and all my chis say "Please help Muneca" - I know there are a lot of Chi lovers out there.

To make a donation go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd - remember to note for Muneca

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org and note for Muneca

Thank you!!!

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $200 in donations and needs $1165 more.

Angels - this little chi has been in a great deal of pain since July 4th. That's a long time. Please consider a donation - any size at all will help reach the goal. Also please SHARE all about this little sweetie.

To make a donation go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd - remember to note for Muneca

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org and note for Muneca

Thank you!!!

post-9479-0-20857800-1405635280_thumb.jp

Here's a pic of poor little Muneca in her splints

C'mon Angels, let's get moving on this. Muneca and her family need our help. Let's rally to the cause!!!!

Taco and Stanley says "Aye! Chihuahua! Mom, you better be making a matching challenge!" The little Chihuahuas in my house is applying pressure on me. In order to quiet the little yappers up, I'm making a matching challenge of $100. Who will take my money so my little ratdogs will stop yapping at me?

Well, Janice already donated in memory of...so I will take the matching challenge in honor of my 19 year old cat, Sasha, whose liver biopsy results came back NEGATIVE for cancer. :) Just the beginnings of some chronic renal failure, but other wise OK. On my way to donate.

Judy G.

Money Sent! Cash and I send our love. Prayers for a speedy and painless recovery

Any update on this? I don't know if the matching challenge has been met and I need to send in my money or if it's only been partially met.

I know I sent in $100, plus there was at least one other donation, so I would say you are safe to send it in. :)

Judy G.

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $200 in donations and needs $1165 more.

Angels - this little chi has been in a great deal of pain since July 4th. That's a long time. Please consider a donation - any size at all will help reach the goal. Also please SHARE all about this little sweetie.

Thank you!!!

How did you post the pics so i could put more of her

How did you post the pics so i could put more of her

yay so i figured it out thanks everyone for all your help <3

SO GOOD to see you on the forum...sometimes it's a little confusing and stressful...you have a sick pup and you are worried...but the more you post the easier it's going to get for you...

How are you doing on your end with your fund raising?

I can't imagine how your pup is feeling...poor little thing...there are good people here on IMOM...open your heart...you won't feel a lone...

In honor of both Princess and Paradise I am putting a $200 matching challenge on the table. Let's go Angels, take my money, please ;-) Betsy

I sent my matching funds in as it sounds like the challenge was met. I just find it odd that we haven't had a funds update on this since yesterday. Is everything okay?

Edited by Elwen

post-9302-0-91209700-1405708854_thumb.jp

FUND UPDATE: Muneca has $450 in donations and needs $915 more!

Muneca has a $200 Matching Challenge!

Thank you Elwen for sending in your match; thank you Betsy for your Matching Challenge; and thank you everyone for your Matching Challenges and donations so far! Okay, we're a third of the way there - I know we can do this so Muneca can get fixed up. Who will take some of Betsy's Matching Challenge? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Muneca Benitez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Muneca's name when making your donation.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

WOW...this is GREAT NEWS...

now we can get busy meeting the newest matching challenge...I know we can do this!