Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kris IMOM

Cash Olinder - Dog with fungal infection of the bone

76 posts in this topic

post-9302-0-00112300-1404660693_thumb.jp

$30 left in the Matching Challenge, and then Judy can send in her match! Any takers on part or all of the $30? We need to get to All Funds Raised so we can get Cash all fixed up. If you're not able to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Cash Olinder. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cash's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

To honor Shelby I will close out the challenge. $30 sent. OK Angels, we can't let Cash down, let's get to AFR and see the dancing bananas! Betsy

Edited by ABQBets

FUND UPDATE: Cash has $325 in donations and needs $577 more!

The $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Betsy! And Judy, feel free to send in those funds - thank you! We're slowly chipping away at what we need for poor Cash. Cash is in a lot of pain, and we need to get him fixed up. Can you please help Cash? Now is a good time to donate since your donation will be doubled. We need to get to All Funds Raised so we can get Cash all fixed up. If you're not able to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Cash Olinder. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Cash's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

FUND UPDATE: Cash has $425 in donations and needs $477 more!

Thank you so much Judy for your donation in honor of your Shelby. :animcnda_lg:

Okay, folks we're almost halfway there. The numbers are looking a letter better. Cash is in a lot of pain and really needs our help. Can you please help Cash? If you're unable to donate, please share - sharing is SO important so we can get the word out about this pup.

Thank you all so much!

Angels - we've made some good progress but we still have a way to go. Please share Cash's story to get the word out.

Thank you Angels!

I cant believe how much all of you have raised so far for Cash! We are so grateful. Cash and I are going to go on a car ride later this afternoon. Its one of his favorite thing to do. He's not into "selfies" but I will be sure to post some photos for everyone. In the meantime, here is Cash with his favorite Lion. This Lion is actually a puppet from a Teach Material Kit that he just loves. The Lion doesn’t last long as you can see, so it’s a good thing I come across this kit quite often.gallery_31274_378_82274.png

FUND UPDATE: Cash has $685 in donations and needs $217 more!

Yay!! Thank you SO much Angels!! We're really making progress now! $217 is doable. Can we raise this for poor Cash? It would be so nice if we could get to All Funds Raised tonight so Cash's Mom can call the vet in the morning and schedule surgery. If you're unable to donate, please share - sharing is SO important so we can get the word out about this pup.

Thank you all so much!

Okay, it's been some time since I've been able to donate. Let's get this done. Matching challenge for $108.50. Who is up for taking my money?

In loving memory of Judy's Shelby and My Selene, who would have turned 8 on July 4th...we will take your money. Sending it in now.

FUND UPDATE: Cash has $793.50 in donations and needs $108.50 more!

Elwen's $217 Matching Challenge has been met!!

Yay!! Thank you SO much PittieMom!! And, Elwen, send in those $$ - thank you very much!! I predict dancing bananas in the very near future!!

Thank you all so much!

Just sent in the matching funds. Let's see those dancing nanners!

I'm so happy to tell you all that Cash is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Thank you Angels so much, and thank you Elwen and PittieMom for taking him across the finish line!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! You guys rock!! You never let a Pet In Need down - ever.

Cash's thread is moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow his progress as he recovers. Thank you again!

:happydance:

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

wow everyone! THANKS so much! we just got back from a car ride and he is one happy boy!

post-31274-0-89057600-1404698353_thumb.j

Angels, I just want to say how much I appreciate all your hard work to raise funds for Cash and for all your hard work helping *all* of IMOM's Pets in Need. You save so many lives.

Jamie.K

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Thank u angels for making sure Cash gets the care he needs.

hugs to Cash!!

Cash's Surgery is OFFICALLY scheduled for 9am Friday morning. post-31274-0-97813300-1404868321_thumb.jCash doesn't seemed to be too worried but I sure am!

I'm glad Cash isn't worried, I know how hard it is to be a worried mom before surgery. :)

Edited by Kris IMOM

I hope all goes well with Cash today, our best wishes for y'all

SO GLAD that Cash will have his surgery Friday...thanks for letting us know...please, please give us an update how how surgery went and how his recovery is going...

Tomorrow's the big day. Won't be long now. We're keeping you and Cash in our thoughts and prayers.

Praying all goes well, give a big hug from us!! Tomorrow will be a happier, life, for you both. Best wishes!!

Thinking of You and Cash today best hopes!!!