Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Zeus: pit bull with blockage

74 posts in this topic

Pittie Mom's challenge has been taken and closed - just sent in $100. Looking forward to a funds update....

Donation made plus a little extra. I just adopted another pittie (Stella) as a birthday present for myself earlier this week. The extra funds were her idea. :)

FUND UPDATE: Zeus has $815 in donations and needs $25 more.

All Matching Challenges have been met and sent in!

Thank you so much Angels! I've been trying to post a Fund Update for about 10 minutes now, but you guys keep sending in donations so I have to keep updating - which is a GOOD thing!! We're almost there for Zeus - $25 is ALL we need. Please can you help Zeus? The clock is ticking.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Zeus Ocasio. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Zeus' name when making your donation.

Thank you for your care and support!

I can't believe it, thank you everyone. I will forever donate what I can to IMOM and will forever be thankful. I can't thank you all enough. Thank you all a million times more. Zeus is getting dropped off for Surgery today! He is going to live thanks to all of you Angels.

You guys rock. I have tears in my eyes. Thank you so much for caring. Betsy

I'm so happy to tell you that Zeus is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Thank you all - you never cease to amaze me.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared!

Zeus' thread is moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow his progress as he has his surgery and recovers. Thank you again!

:hugs::pp_animal_554:

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

I'm not sure when surgery will be. I talked to Zeus' vet a few hours ago and she was hoping that surgery could occur today. I have not heard if the owner has gotten this scheduled at this point.

sending prayers and positive thoughts that Zeus is in surgery or better yet, in recovery...

I sent Zeus's Momma a PM message...this is what she wrote...she's having trouble figuring how the forum right now...I imagine that her day has been quite something so for the time being...we can still celebrate...

"I cannot find the forum anymore, I Apologize. I just got a call from the vet and he had surgery! He ate one of his toys :-/ it was stuck inside of his small intestine. Good thing is, he is going to be ok. I can pick him up tomorrow! Thank you guys do much. He's alive because of the angels. Thank you angels,

Zeus"

Thank you so much Judy for getting us up to speed!! And with such good news! We will make sure to direct Zeus' mom to the proper place to post.

Indeed a reason to celebrate!!

That is good news! I've been on pins and needles waiting to hear how he is doing. ❤️🐶❤️

Very good news! Was the vet able to neuter him at the same time as this surgery, or was the surgery too extensive?

Hello everyone, sorry I could not find the post. Thank you cindy for helping me out. Angles, Zeus will be getting picked up today! :-) this would not be possible with out you all. I'm sending a huge hug your way! I'll post pictures as soon as I pick him up.

Zeus is home and will be ok. His stitches come out in two weeks! Thank you angels! I don't know how to post pictures off of my phone so I will send Cindy a photo via email to share.

I am SO HAPPY to hear that Zeus is at home...since he is so young I imagine that it's going to be a little tough to keep him quiet...I am glad you had the week end home to make sure that all is well...

Is he wearing a cone so he can't get at his stitches? Did the vet say to keep him quiet? Poor guy...he doesn't know what's going on but I can tell you'll be a wonderful caregiver.....

CONGRATS on a successful surgery.....

I got this message from Zeus' mom yesterday:

Hi Cindy, I updated the forum but I don't know how to post pictures on my phone so I am sending you a picture to share with the rest of the angels. But let the angels know, he hates his cone. Lol

Thanks to everyone that made Zeus' surgery and survival possible!!!

post-22479-0-05822600-1403471597_thumb.j

is that cone glowing? hoagie says he wants one. nobody said hoagie was real bright, but he is a good little, well not so little pup, and is glad one of his own is getting better.