Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Zeus: pit bull with blockage

74 posts in this topic

Do we have a funds update?

I went through this once with my pittie Selene. It was a scary experience. Thinking of Zeus.

IF you have not heard from the vet in an hour, I would politely call back, tell the girls at the front desk could they please get a message to the vet as Zeus needs surgery ASAP and you are hoping for TODAY...my vet is always so busy that sometimes he doesn't get his messages immediately...

I sure will Judy! And Pittiemom, I completely agree... this has been overwhelming and stressful. I didn't know what I was going to do until I found out about IMOM.

I believe we are done Angels. I will be able to get a loan for the remaining amount and I will be taking Zeus in for surgery. Thank you for your help, We are going to save Zeus's life. :D

How wonderful. Needed this good news today. Can't wait to hear more updates on that sweet boy... Betsy

I have edited the opening post of this topic for a different fundraising goal. Zeus's owner has informed us that she can't arrange for the $300 contribution she stated on her application. So IMOM is fundraising for the full amount of the estimate.

Thank you all very much for contributing, for keeping Zeus's topic going, and for sharing this page on Facebook, Twitter, mailing lists, message boards, etc.

Let's save this dog!

Wait a minute. Now I'm seeing a post from the pet owner in this forum, saying she can get a loan. I'm sorry, everyone, but this one is getting confused.

Everyone I am sorry but I still need help. The VET needs all $800 today and I have not come up with all of my end yet. I'm still trying... Thank you everyone

You best contact imom IMMEDIATELY so there is NO confusion

gf@imom.org

tell them we need to continue with the fund raising

Is Zeus at the vet waiting...

We have not received any more donations that were marked for Zeus since the last fund update - so we still have $540 in donations and now need $671.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Zeus Ocasio. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Zeus' name when making your donation.

Thank you!!

I have spoken with the vet. They will go forward with $800 and work out the balance with Zeus's person.

We thought we were there with $500 from IMOM's community + $300 from the owner. But that hasn't worked out.

We need to continue fundraising for up to $800 + 5% for IMOM's cost of functioning. $840.

I will revise the opening post.

Thank you all!

Thank you Kyle, I am sorry about the confusion everyone.

Judy, Zeus is at home and is being comforted by his "dad" and his little sister Xena (yorkie shitzu).

We are going to have to keep going with this one Angels. The owner is having problems coming up with her contribution, but that doesn't change the fact that Zeus needs surgery ASAP!

I will match the next $25 that comes in. Please join me in helping Zeus.

If you can give anything at all, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and make a donation. Or, you can donate through PayPal @paypal@imom.org. Please note Zeus' name on all donations.

Zeus will die without our help.......

Edited by Cindy.k IMOM

Has my matching challenge been met yet? I can send the funds at any time to help.

Pittie Mom...the last funds update was $540.00, I don't think there was anything donated towards your matching challenge...now there is a matching challenge for $25.00...

I will take that...so that is complete...

SO...I'm thinking that we are still up to YOUR matching challenge of $100.00

Can we get an updated funds report? Tiffany hasn't sent in her match yet, and Cindy has put out a $25 matching challenge - how close does that get us?