Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Zeus: pit bull with blockage

74 posts in this topic

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd.

Please include the name of the pet.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Diagnosis: Intestinal Blockage

Low end of estimate: $1153.

Less owner contribution: -$0

Needed for low end of estimate: $1153.00

5% of $853.00 for IMOM operating expenses = $58

Our fund raising goal is $ 1211

Spayed or neutered: No – unclear whether it will be done during this surgery.

Caseworker: Kyle

NOTE: The vet will proceed for $800, and work out the balance with the owner. So our goal is $800 + 5% for IMOM's operating expenses = $840.

zeus_ocasio_1.jpg

Zeus is at All Funds Raised!! Donations No Longer Needed!

Zeus is a 1.5 year old pit bull terrier suffering with a blockage due to an intestinal foreign body. Surgery must take place right away due to the risk of intestinal perforation and sepsis.

Please help IMOM raise the money that Zeus needs for his operation.

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. Please include the name of the pet, Zeus Ocasio.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

IMOM’s email address for direct Paypal donations is paypal@imom.org. Be sure to let us know who your donation is for.

Help spread the word by sharing this page on social media, etc.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

FUND UPDATE: Zeus has $220 in donations and needs $676 more.

Time is not Zeus' friend. He needs this surgery NOW. Please can you help with a donation of ANY SIZE. They all add up and together we can raise the funds needed to save Zeus' life. And please don't forget to SHARE all about Zeus - let's get the word out about this Pittie in Need.

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. Please include the name of the pet, Zeus Ocasio.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org - please note for Zeus.

Thank you for your care and support!

Edited by Dawn IMOM

I saw this in the INtroduction thread...please, you can see how much Zeus's Momma loves him...can we get him his surgery TODAY!!! Please, SHARE and ask others to do the same...

As Dawn said, time is of the essence...

"My dog, Zeus is the most loving and kind dog anyone could meet. I went away for two nights and entrusted him with a friend. He must have eaten something he was not supposed to and it is now lodged in his stomach. I used half of my rent money to get the xrays, IV fluids and medicine but cannot afford the surgery needed to save his life. He doesn't have much time; he is literally withering away and I have been trying so hard to raise the money but the notice is too short. Please help Zeus, Please. "

Zeus' vet indicated on their paperwork that the longest Zeus can wait for surgery is 2 days, and the paperwork was dated 6/18/14 - day before yesterday. Zeus needs this surgery asap *today*. The vet opens at 11:00 a.m. Central time, which is 4 hours from now. Putting it bluntly, we could lose Zeus at any moment, so please can you help? And please don't forget to share all about Zeus - let's get the word out about this pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Vader Burfield. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Vader's name when making your donation.

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Matching challenge on the table - who will take my money? $100 is up for grabs. Come on Angels, let's get Zeus his surgery today. Betsy

Just shared on Facebook. Once Betsy's challenge is met I will open one so we can grow these funds quickly.

-Tiffany

Thank you everyone for your help. I couldn't believe it when I woke up this morning and saw that imom had already begun helping. I have high hopes that Zeus will be saved. Thank you so much to everyone that cares enough to help.

WELCOME and the most important thing you can do right now is still everyone ALL ABOUT YOUR BOY...tell us stories about how you got him, what he loves the most, his favorite toys and the bond you have with each other...

What state are you located in? That will determine how long we have to fund raise...

Thank you. We are located in WI. As for Zeus, he loves to play. There has been times where he is completely fatigued, tired and worn out from a long day of playing but as soon as someone or our smaller dog, Xena, walks buy him, he immediately wants to play all over again. He doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body. He loves attention and is well trained. He loves to give paw even if you don't ask for it. Oh and he loves, I mean loves, to play fetch. It's been really hard seeing him lay down all day but I know he is strong and with this surgery he can continue his days playing and giving paw. My step daughters, 7 and 8yrs old, are his two best friends and they aren't ready to lose him. Thank you all again.

angels...we need to make this HAPPEN...and we need to make it happen NOW.....

Zeus is a much loved boy and has a family that he needs to be with...can we SHARE, can we DONATE???

There is a matching challenge in the works and another waiting to be posted...NOW is the time to donate, nothing is to small......

FUND UPDATE: Zeus has $370 in donations and needs $526 more. The Matching Challenge has been met!

Please help save Zeus if you can. He needs surgery right away. If you can give anything at all, please to to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and make a donation. Or, you can donate through PayPal @ paypal@imom.org.

Please note Zeus' name on all donations.

Zeus and his family are so grateful for your consideration!

OK, I am getting ready to send in a donation for Zeus...anyone want to join me? I see that Betsy is online and I figure she is just waiting to send in her match....

You are so right Judy. Match sent in. Let's get this done!!! Look at that face, how can you resist? I sure couldn't....

DARN IT, I wanted to be part of the matching challenge...looks like it's been met...

Now we wait for the next one...

My donation was sent between the first and second challenge.....let's GO angels...

FUND UPDATE: Zeus has $540 in donations and needs $356 more.

Zeus has a $100 Matching Challenge!

Thank you Angels so much for your donations so far! Yay - another $100 Matching Challenge - thank you! The vet opens at 11:00 a.m. Central time, which is a little over an hour and a half from now. Let's see if we can get to All Funds Raised so Zeus' Mom can call them when them open and get surgery scheduled. Please can you help Zeus? The clock is ticking. And please don't forget to share all about Zeus - let's get the word out about this pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Zeus Ocasio. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Zeus' name when making your donation.

angels...we have time to do this...let's get this matching challenge met...and with any luck we will be REALLY CLOSE after that...

Zeus's Mom...make sure you call in immediately to the vet at 11 am...even if we have not gotten to all funds raised...give them a funds update and see if surgery can happen TODAY.....

I just had a friend donate...where are we at with funds? This money is burning a hole in my pocket.