Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kris IMOM

Vader Burfield - kitty with bladder blockage Re-opened

110 posts in this topic

I'll get my 50 in tonight when I get home from class!

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $245 in donations and needs $645 more.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Vader Burfield.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Vader’s name when making your donation.

Thank you for your care and support!!!

This GREAT....IMOM angels...this little guy has really been struggling.....if you read his Momma's posts it sounds as if he's a fighter...a real typical kitty that isn't happy with what is going on...that shows he's spunky and has the will to get well quickly...can we share...can we cross post, can we twitter and post on Instagram?

Spreading the word is SO IMPORTANT...even if you can't donate you can do your part by sharing and caring...believe me...there are angels around every corner.....

Yes indeed there are angels all around us...I think I see one up there ^^^^ :rolleyes:.

Friends, this kitty is a fighter. We need to have his surgery done ASAP. This vet took him in when another couldn't help him fast enough, and they are absorbing charges even though he was not their patient initially. Together we can save his life. IMOM is committed to making that happen but it can't, without help. We have asked for a LOT for this one small black cat. But we can save this one. Please help him if you can. If you can't give, please share, and post, and let his Mom know we're with her in this fight. And for everyone who has done any of that, :bravo: !

Here is that ever so important link: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Thanks, angels!

Cindy W - IMOM

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $220 in donations and needs $670 more.

The Matching Challenge has been met!

Woo Hoo - let's go! Let's get Vader into surgery!

Sending in the matching funds. Didn't mean to disappear, we had a fire alarm here at the office so we had to evacuate. Turns out it was a false alarm. So, I'm going to do everything I can to light a fire under the donors -- Please help get the word out so we can save brave Vader. IMOM always goes the extra mile for LBK's! :)

I'm so happy to have so many of you helping Vader and I through this struggle. I've picked up some extra shifts at work to put in my portion of donations to him. I'm glad there is finally a conclusion, and it ends with a surgery. He's definitely been fighting for so long. He's got spunk and lots of love to share. I was so worried yesterday after speaking with the vet, and when I got to check my emails today I see so many of you have already donated. I'm on my way to see Vader a we speak. He gets so happy to see me, I can't wait to bring him home already! The amount of appreciation I have for all of you helping to save his beautiful life can never fully be expressed into words.

If I could figure out how to post pictures through my mobile device, there would be lots!

Let's keep this thing moving - how about a matching challenge for $100? Who will take my money? Can't wait to send it in to help this sweet fur baby... Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $515 in donations and needs $375 more.

More than half way there Angels!! I know we can help get this sweet boy into surgery. He has been fighting so hard, let's fight hard for him! Please share Vader's story!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Vader Burfield.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Vader’s name when making your donation.

Thank you :-)

Thank you all for your donations so far! Once Betsy sends in her match, we'll only have $275 to go. Vader's vet said they can do surgery tomorrow, so please can you help? If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Vader Burfield. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Vader’s name when making your donation.

Thank you!

Rise and shine - let's get Vader into surgery. Wouldn't it be great to be able to contact the vet today and let them know to schedule Vader's surgery? I just know we can get this kitty relief. Not too much further to go.

If you are able to donate, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Vader Burfield; or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Vader.

:catwatching: Thank you!!!

In honor of my friend Kay's birthday today I will match the NEXT $50.00 donated for Vander...She is a wonderful friend to IMOM and all animals...especially kitties...

Okay, guys - we have a $50 Matching Challenge! Thank you Judy! Who will step up and take part or all of of the $50? We need to get this kitty into surgery today. Vader's been miserable for a while, and we need to get him fixed up. If you're not able to donate, please share, share, share.

If you are able to donate, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and note for Vader Burfield; or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Vader.

Thank you all!

Judy - that is so very nice of you to remember my birthday and in such a wonderful way. I believe I have some birthday money from my in-laws and I can think of no better way to spend that to donate to a precious kitty and help spend your challenge money. I would love to see Vader get some dancing bananas today.

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $565 in donations and needs $325 more!

The Matching Challenge has been met!

Send in those $ Judy! And Happy Birthday Kay! Thank you, and thank you all for your donations so far! Vader's vet has been open for almost 40 minutes now and is open until 6:00 pm EST. We need to raise the funds in time for the vet to be able to schedule him for today. Please can you help poor Vader? He's so sick. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor kitty.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Vader Burfield. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Vader's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

My money just sent, I'm sure we are so close to dancing bananas... Let's make this happen! Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $665 in donations and needs $225 more!

Thank you so much Betsy, and thank you all for your donations so far! We're getting pretty close, but we still have a little bit of work to do. Once Judy sends in her match, then we'll only need $175. We need to raise the funds in time for the vet to be able to schedule Vader for today. Please can you help? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor kitty.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Vader Burfield. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Vader's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $715 in donations and needs $175 more!

Thank you so much Judy, and thank you all for your donations so far! Okay guys, we only need $175. I know we can do this. We need to raise the funds in time for the vet to be able to schedule Vader for today. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor kitty.

Thank you all so much!

My visit with Vader last night went really well, he was so excited to see me he practically ran to the bars of the cage. Which was amazing to me because since he's been there he hasn't wanted to move at all. He at a full meal too, so he's definitely getting his strength and spunk back. It breaks my heart to leave him though, every time I walk away he watches with sa questioning eyes. He wants to come with me, and he doesn't understand why he can't! Once he has this surgery, we can remove the catheter and he won't get blocked again. My portion is going into donations when I get out of work tonight and after I visit him again. He's definitely a fighter an if he could speak human he would thank every single one of you as much as I do for saving his life. Let's get as close to the goal today as possible! I want to bring my kitty home soon!

Come on Angels, let's get Vader into surgery today. I know you can do it...

I just sent my match in from yesterday. Have you already included it in the donations? Wondering if we still have 175 or just 125.

--Jaz

This is Taylor - my LBK - he's had 2 emergency surgeries in the last 2 years. Taylor is a lot older than Vader - he's almost 16 1/2 years old. Vader just turned 4 a week ago. Taylor is asking you to donate to Vader so he can be with his Mom for many more years like Taylor.

post-9302-0-89321500-1403702902_thumb.jp

Thank you all so much!

FUND UPDATE: Vader has $765 in donations and needs $125 more!

Thank you so much Jaz - we don't count it until it comes in! All we need now is $125! We're almost there! Please can you help Vader? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor kitty.

Thank you all so much!

Awesome! In honor of my youngest kitty's (Turbo) birthday today, matching challenge of 62.50. Let's try to get Vader into surgery today!

--Jaz