Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kathy765

Thank You Thank You IMOM Team

6 posts in this topic

I found out about your organization from another support organization which I got from a totally different venue all together. I never knew there was such a kind-hearted organization. I honestly felt all alone and scared to death. Simba's surgery is scheduled to 5-29-14 and you really saved us. I was starting to think there was no hope. Consider yourselves on "Blast" with me. I will be praising your name forever.

Simba is in seemingly good spirits this morning as I dropped him off for his surgery. I think he "knew" he was going to get help today because he went right into his carrier and laid down. I have his travel pillow and his favorite blanket in with him so he will have familiar smells of home around him as he goes through his day. Banfield will keep me posted. I will update as I get information throughout the process. Praying all goes well and he recovers completely while maintaining his sweet, loving disposition. My son wanted to stay home today and wait for updates but I had to make him go to school. I promised to text him updates, even though he's not supposed to have his cell phone with him :-). Thankfully, the school understands and has agreed to allow it today.

Kathy, I am so glad that IMOM was able to help your Simba...hoping that each and every day is a better day for Simba...

I can't thank IMOM enough. I repost everything I see from your facebook page in the hopes of raising awareness and funding. One day, I hope to be able to repay you. Simba is well-adjusted to having one eye. He is still adapting as his whiskers have not grown back fully yet ( soon though lol ). He loves to have his face scratched more than ever. Thank you again. You will always be in my prayers.

i am so happy to read your story about IMOM helping your precious Simba! i hope surgery goes amazing and Simba has a complete and fast recovery!!!

Hello timbers_momm and Welcome to the IMOM forum. Sweet Simba, a little Lion King, had his surgery a while ago. You'll find him already happily settled in the "Happy Endings" section. If the evil in the world ever gets you down, take a stroll through "Happy Endings" for the strength to keep on fighting for good.