Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Princess Garcia - Shepherd with Abdominal Mass

134 posts in this topic

I've been meaning to update on Princess. It's been about 5&1/2 weeks since Princess' surgery. She is doing great! She celebrated her 6th birthday yesterday on the 4th of July! If it wasn't for all your assistance, she wouldn't be here now. Thank you!

post-30720-0-37225600-1404571915_thumb.j

That a girl, Princess! A belated Happy Birthday to you. We celebrated too at the base on the Washington Monument on the 4th. The temps couldn't have been more perfect... and most surprising of all...no mosquitos.

Keep it up.

Sadly, early this morning Princess passed away. She had her splenectomy about 7 weeks ago. She was doing great until a few days ago she was moving slow and didn't have much of an appetite. It was a shock for us because she had been doing so well after surgery. I want to thank you all for all your help and support for making it possible to have our Princess for almost 2 months post surgery. We miss you and love you sweet girl. RIP Princess.

post-30720-0-96002100-1405609217_thumb.j

I am so sorry to hear this. RIP sweet Princess and a swift journey to the bridge where you will be pain-free, running and playing, and waiting for your humans to join you. My heart is heavy... Betsy

I am so sorry to hear this, and know what a shock it must have been. My heart is aching for you. :broken_heart:

Godpseed, sweet Princess.

:animcnda_lg:

Judy G.

This is such a shock after Princess was doing so well. I'm so sorry. Rest in Peace sweet Princess.

:animcnda_lg:

I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Jamie.K

I'm so very sorry.

Princess, u can run free now. Let ur mama know u are watching over her.

Sadly,

cindy

we are so sorry. wished with all our hearts Princess would be the one to beat this stuff.

Otis and Hoagie