Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Princess Garcia - Shepherd with Abdominal Mass

134 posts in this topic

OK I'll match 50.00. I know this WILL get done. Good luck on Tuesday Princess !!

I have no words right now on how thankful I am for all of you. Princess is so lucky to have so many caring people who are willing to help her live. I am doing my best to keep her comfortable and making sure she continues to stay hydrated and even eating small little meals per day. She is keeping the food down and still manages to get up and walk around outside in the yard. I am trying to keep her moving around a little and not just stay lying on the couch. I will continue to keep you all updated.

FUND UPDATE: Princess has $1080 in donations and needs $241 more!

There is $40 left on the Matching Challenge!

Rarely do we get a chance for dancing nanners twice. But it can happen.

Remember that ANY amount at all can help - to donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Princess. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Princess's name when making your donation.

Let's go!

So far it's been a good day. She ate a little, drank a lot of water, but she had an accident in the house. It's not like her to pee in the house, especially without indicating she had to go out. She is having a fever on and off all day too.

FUND UPDATE: Princess has $1130 in donations and needs $191 more!

Her Matching Challenge has been met!!

Steve, feel free to send in your match, and *thank* you! Thank you all for your donations so far! We've made a lot of progress in a short amount of time, thanks to all of you. I have no doubt we'll get Princess to All Funds Raised fairly quickly and in time for her to have surgery on Tuesday. Please can you help Princess? PLEASE - if you can help with ANY AMOUNT AT ALL - it all adds up to help. Also, please SHARE all about Princess on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you can donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd ; note for Princess. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Princess's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

I'm going to put out there another $50 matching challenge. Let's get this baby taken care of!

--Jaz

Edited by DabcoJazWhif

I'll take $25 of Jaz's matching challenge. Sending in money now.

FUND UPDATE: Princess has $1155 in donations and needs $166 more!

$25 of Princess's New $50 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Jaz and Elwen!! At this rate, we'll get to All Funds Raised in no time! You guys are the best!! Okay, who will take part or all of the rest of the new Matching Challenge? Keep me busy!! Please can you help Princess? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more folks.

If you can donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd ; note for Princess. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Princess's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

If everyone reading this right now donated just $5, we'd darn near hit all funds raised! Come on, that's a cup of fluffy coffee from Starbucks! Dig in your couches! We can do this!!

FUND UPDATE: Princess has $1180 in donations and needs $141 more!

Princess's Matching Challenge has been met!

Jaz, send in your match! Thank you so much! And thank you to the Angel who just sent in a donation! As Jaz said, if everybody donated the price of a cup of Starbucks coffee, we'd be almost at All Funds Raised. Please can you help Princess? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more folks.

Thank you!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

FUND UPDATE: Princess has $1230 in donations and needs $91 more!

Thank you so much Steve for sending in your match! At this rate, Prince will be at All Funds Raised in no time! Thank you all! Please can you help Princess? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more folks.

Thank you!

OK, let's get the dancing bananas out for an encore...I'll finish up fundraising here by sending in the $91.

Since this is the Memorial Day weekend, I'm donating this is in memory of my dad, John, a WWII navy veteran.

Diane

Yay!! Princess is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Thank you, Diane - what a great memorial to your Dad. And thank you all for getting Princess to AFR again so quickly!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! Princess will now definitely be able to have her surgery on Tuesday, thanks to you all! You are awesome. I'm shaking my head at quickly you got this done.

Princess's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow her progress as she has her surgery and goes through her recovery. Thank you again!!

:thanks3:

Again, thank you all for your help in a time of need for Princess. I've been packing for hours today and it seems like there's no end to it. But I'm at work now and will continue again tomorrow. I'm glad our move was postponed cause I can't imagine putting her through a move. Luckily we'll be moving while she is still recovering at the hospital. But thank you all for everything.

Edited by Princess08

Just sent in my matching challenge donation. We can all take a deep breath and wish Princess strength and luck for her surgery!

-Jaz

One more day till surgery! This is probably the first time I have ever wanted a long holiday weekend to go by quickly. Princess is still hanging in there. She hasn't given up and neither will we!

getting ready to go back on duty, but want to be sure to send good wishes for a successful surgery for Princess, and the findings will be hopeful for her and you. We're all pulling for her.

Hoagie

Because of all your caring contributions, Princess will be getting her much needed surgery in the morning. I am nervous but I am also excited that we are getting her taken care of. Praying for positive results! Posting a picture of Princess outside getting some fresh air earlier this afternoon.

post-30720-0-85051200-1401151601_thumb.j

Edited by Princess08

Sending good thoughts to Princess for an uneventful and successful surgery tomorrow.

Janice G

Wishing all the best for Princess...she'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane