Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cindy.k IMOM

Soze Comeau - Cat with mass in jaw

133 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE: Soze has $1150 in donations and needs $299 more!

All Matching Challenges have been met!

:bravo:

WOW - moving toward that goal! The Angels are amazing!

PLEASE keep SHARING - get the word out about Soze.

If you can donate - any amount at all with help this sweet LBK - visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd ; note for Soze Comeau. If you prefer, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to note for Soze.

Thank you for your care and support! Are we looking at banana cream pie for dessert after dinner or bananas with cereal for breakfast???

FUND UPDATE: Soze has received $1150 in donations and needs $299 more! The latest Matching Challenge has been met!!

How awesome is this?? I think we are going to make it!! Hang on Soze!!!

FUND UPDATE: Soze has $1150 in donations and needs $299 more!

All Matching Challenges have been met!

:bravo:

WOW - moving toward that goal! The Angels are amazing!

Thank you for your care and support! Are we looking at banana cream pie for dessert after dinner or bananas with cereal for breakfast???

I vote for BANANA CREAM PIE!!! The sooner we're finished, the better!!!

Edited by Animal Luvr

Matching funds sent in. Fingers crossed that the next couple of hours are fruitful with donations and the dancing 'nanas come out!!! Betsy

Edited by ABQBets

FUND UPDATE: Soze has $1250 in donations and needs $199 more!

We are on the home stretch now Angels!!

Edited by Cindy.k IMOM

Woo hoo - all we need is $199! What a great Fund Update! You all are so amazing! Personally, I eat banana cream pie for breakfast sometimes, but don't tell anybody! And I'd rather have it tonight after dinner! Please keep sharing the word about poor Soze so we can raise the last of the funds tonight!

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Soze Comeau. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Soze's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

I vote for BANANA CREAM PIE!!! The sooner we're finished, the better!!!

YUM! I agree. I just finished dinner and would love some dessert!

Soze’s mom had to go into work and will be back around 7pm PST. It would be wonderful if Soze’s mom saw dancing bananas when she returned home. She has been so worried. When feeding Soze by hand she said; “She takes quite some time to feed and drink as quite a lot of it rolls right back out, as you can imagine.”

Soze’s prior tests show that this isn’t cancer.....she can be saved........so let’s save her!

If you can help Soze, please to to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. You can also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Soze’s name on your donation

Soze would be so very grateful and her mom.....so relieved.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!!

FUND UPDATE: Soze has $1300 in donations and needs $149 more!

Almost there Angels.....

Edited by Cindy.k IMOM

We should be pretty close, because Janice G. asked that her $115 sent for Suki be applied to Soze. :)

Judy G.

If no other funds have been donated since my $115, that should leave us only $34 short of goal. Hope to see an update soon...or maybe some bananas?

Janice G

I just sent $34 in the hope it brings Soze to AFR ... in memory of my KC, who looked so much like Soze (only with one eye!).

I'm so happy to tell you all that Soze is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Thank you all so much!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! Thanks to you all, this senior kitty will get the surgery she needs tomorrow. You guys are awesome - you always come through.

Soze's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow her progress as she has her surgery and goes through her recovery.

Great news. I knew everyone would make it happen. Good luck tomorrow Soze !!!

All the best to you, Soze! To a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Excellent to see this, I know I will sleep better tonight but I bet Soze's mom will, too! Here's to a successful surgery tomorrow and a quick trip down the road to recovery! Betsy

I am not going to sleep well tonight. I am so worried that Soze is so weak and I am so hopeful she is strong enough to recover from the surgery.