Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Jubilee Wells - Corgi needs emergency C-section

10 posts in this topic

Jubilee Wells is a 7 year old Corgi who needed an emergency C-section. She was in labor for 3 days with a puppy stuck in the birth canal. The vet said she would be dead within 8 hours if she did not have surgery.

Thanks to the generosity of our donors who make contributions to our general fund, IMOM was able to pledge $500 to get Jubilee the emergency surgery she desperately needed.

Our pledge for Jubilee was only possible because of donors like you. Donating to our General Fund is what enables us to help pets in need.

Here’s what Jubilee’s mom has to say about her; “Thank-you for helping me with my dog Jubilee, who is my dearest friend and companion. She has never had pups before and never had any males come near our house in all her 7 years until now with a tiny sneaky chihuahua, but didn't see them together. I thought if she had them they would be small and no problem. I work between 15-20 hrs a week and get Social Security so couldn't afford a Caesarian. I asked some friends for help but it’s not enough. Please help us so Jubilee can live.

Angels, thank you for making it possible to help Jubilee urgently needed it.

I am so sorry to hear of your tremendous loss of Jubilee and her precious pups. RIP Sweet Jubilee. You would have been a great and loving mom, if given the chance.

Edited by CatPaws

How long did the vet know about this situation ? If he knew and waited till he got his 500.00, well, I can't say what I think about that.

We are hoping Jubilee made it through the surgery. If we don't hear back by later today I will call the vet and find out. The vet contacted us right away when Jubilee came into their office. They were wonderful! Paws crossed for good news.

Dawn ~ If you click on the recent photo gallery it indicates that Jubilee and all of her pups didn't make it.

Sounds to me like this vet cared more about his 500.00 than he did about saving Jubilee. What a sorry excuse for a human being !

The vet said it was like a gas station, no pay, no gas, but felt bad he didn't warn me of the critical nature. He said he would refund all the money except my $100. I brought in cash.

The first night I came in and a friend had paid $200. on her credit card only if he did the surgery right away, but he sent me home with her and told me to contact IMOM.com for more money. My friend is a Wild Horse advocate and says we can sue Him but that won't bring back my precious Jubilee. I'm broken hearted and have her at home with the pups to bury this weekend in my flower garden.

OH MY! I didn't see that Jubilee didn't make it. I am heartbroken. RIP sweet girl.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'll keep Jubilee, her pups, and you in my prayers.

Diane