Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cindy.k IMOM

Ebony Clark - 8 y/o Airedale with abdominal mass

60 posts in this topic

Dear Ms. Clara -- My deepest sympathies. I have a 14 year old Airedale myself and I understand how precious each moment with her is. I hope that it will comfort you to know that Ebony is free from pain and is happily running with all of the AireAngels @RB. I shared Ebony's story with my Facebook friends and I wanted to share their condolence messages with you

Edited by HardieDales

I just heard that Ebony didn't make it due to the extent of her cancer, is that true? If so, please pass this message on to her owner, Miss Clara Clark? She and Ebony's plight have been the topic of discussion recently on some online Airedale groups and as a result some members were able to contribute financially towards the fundraiser for Ebony. Please let Miss Clark know that the Airedale community were/are thinking of her & her precious Ebony and that they send their loving condolences, comforting cyberhugs and zen her way to hopefully help her make it through this most dreaded of times in any pet lovers' life - the loss of their beloved pet:-(

RIP Ebony, you are once more whole and healthy o'er the Rainbow Bridge where many of our 'dales that've gone before have welcomed you and are right now making you feel at home whilst you await the happy day when you will be reunited with Miss Clark:-) 'dale hugs from Mare, Nick n' "BB" (aka "Black Betty", 13 yr old ATRA rescue'dale) in S. Ontario, Canada

Edited by meeasm

Dear Miss Clara,

I am so sad and sorry that the cancer took Ebony. I know that her passing leaves a huge hole in your heart. She loved you as much as you loved her. I hope that the camaraderie and support by Airedale and dog lovers helps ease your pain. We may have never physically met you or Ebony but you are in our hearts and souls always. In the next few days I hope this eases your grief a little. Bless you.

CB in Va

Thanks to all who are sending words of comfort and condolence to Ms. Clara. As you may know, Clara does not have a computer or internet access, so I will be printing out all your lovely words of encouragement and mailing them to her. I think they may help ease her breaking heart.

Bless you.....

Dear Clara,

I am thinking of you and imagine how empty the house feels without your dear girl Ebony. Please know the Airedale community is thinking of you and when you feel lonely, we are right by your side in spirit. I too live alone and my dog is my companion and family. I understand how deeply her loss is felt by you. With sincere condolences, Jeanne in NY state

All of the pet in need are very special here at IMOM...Ebony was a very very special dog...and Miss Clara and her friend Jolene were so wonderful...

I am sitting here in tears reading all the condolences for Ebony and her Momma and friend...and what a wonderful show of support from the airdale community...that is so so special.....

I have mailed you words of sympathy to Clara along with this card. I asked her to let us know how she was doing when she felt able to.

Again, thank you all for your compassion and generosity.

post-22479-0-42518000-1399561300_thumb.j

Clara, Joilne, and Marisa,

Please know you are all in my thoughts. A little time has passed but do not think you have been forgotten even though the post have been few now. Many are thinking of you and understand you are grieving deeply for your dear girl and will be for some time. Hugs to all of you, Jeanne B. Plauth from upstate New York.

Thank you all miss Clara Clark has been grieving has her good and bad days as expected and I have helped with sharing some of my scrap booking material with her she has made a beautiful book along with every email sent from all that posted during the time we have corresponded. I want you all to know that miss Clara was contacted by a rescue for Airedales and is hoping to be blessed with another Airedale she hasn't heard from them again yet so lets pray that will happen. Thank you all we will update you she is also working on a letter of gratitude and we will write and post her own words. She love the copy's of the emails along with the card and magnifying glass to read them all thank you. Love Marissa Clara Jolene

I am hoping that Miss Clara and you are doing better each and every day and I am so happy to see that someone from airedale rescue has contacted her about a new friend. Please keep us posted on how that is going...it will never replace Ebony but it will heal the hearts of you both a little.