Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Suki Rodriguez - 13 y/o Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix with Pyometra

115 posts in this topic

Suky still needs $230 more.

Can anyone help Suky? We're so close to our goal. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Suky Rodriguez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Suky's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much.

Not sure why the board is so quiet today, maybe this will get things moving - a matching challenge for $115. Come on, take my money, can't wait to see dancing bananas for Suky... Betsy

Edited by ABQBets

Betsy. Bless your :heart:

I can't say much more than that...ANGELS, we are $130.00 away from all funds raised.....this little girl is SICK and NEEDS US...this is not her fault...but, she sure does need our HELP.....

Edited by Judy

Come on, guys, thanks to Betsy we only need $115 more until we're at All Funds Raised.

I love taking Betsy's money, but I don't want to be a hog...step right on up and see how good it feels to snatch some of that cash from dear, sweet Betsy! :P

Diane

Suky has a $115 Matching Challenge - yay!

Thank you, thank you! Okay, $115 is SO doable - who will be the first to take part (or all) of Betsy's Matching Challenge? I've got the dancing bananas warming up - we don't want them to have to wait too long. We need to get little Suky fixed up, so she can feel better again.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Suky Rodriguez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Suky's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much.

In memory of my Cocker Spaniel, Shea, who spent some time at the ER with severe anemia and transfusions, I will take that matching challenge. On my way to send in $115.

Janice G.

Jamie, get those dancing bananas on stage, please!!!

Thank you, Betsy and Janice, for bringing this beloved dog to All Funds Raised!

Diane

Edited by Animal Luvr

Janice G ~ You are truly an angel here on earth! :)

And so are you, Betsy. You both bring tears to my eyes.

Edited by kuhio98

Woo hoo! Thank you so much Janice for helping Suky, and what a great way to honor Shea! Betsy, send in those funds!! I want to post bananas!! :)

You guys are awesome!!

Jamie.K

I am so happy Suky will be getting help soon. IMOM and all the Angels and Volunteers are heaven sent.

Great job everyone

Kathy

Funds happily sent. Eagerly awaiting dancing bananas. But mostly happy that Suky is one step faster to getting back to her full health, as it should be... Betsy

I'm so happy to tell you all that Suky is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Woo hoo!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to Betsy and all of you who donated and shared! Thanks to you all, this sweet little pup will get the surgery she needs. You guys are amazing.

Suky's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow her progress. Thank you again!!

I am THRILLED THRILLED THRILLED to see Suky at all funds raised...

I too thank everyone who donated, shared and cared for this sweet, senior girl.....IMOM is such a special place, isn't it? I'm proud to be a little part of a GREAT group of people..... :aktion033:

Way to go guys ! Good luck tomorrow Suky ! Hope you can get your surgery and back too your old self.

WOOOHOO!

No words can describe the feelings of seeing the amount of money raised for my lovely suky! We are in ALL and there couldnt be enough thank yous to show how grateful and appreciative I am of ALL the angels and kind hearted people who have strong bonds with their pets just like me, willing to care and send everything they can to save my family, suky. We are In tears and very excited with what IMOM has done to help save my dogs life. We would be NO WHERE without you guys everyday, pouring out your care and concern and faith.

We talk to suky as if she can respond letting her how many people are fighting her journey with her that we know gives her hope and comfort everyday.

I realized as more and more people started to help us the more suky began to improve little by little. Today has been full of miracles from seeing this, to seeing suky want to get up with us and looking like she is healthy enough to hopefully get the surgery. She knows exactly how kind and generous you all have been to her and as well as my entire family. We shower her with love and continue to spoil her every second we can to ensure her we will do anything for her.

All my love goes out to Janice G, Betsy, Jamie, Kathy and everyone who came in this last day and all other days lifting the spirits and sharing your touching stories and hopeful words with all the same mission to bring suky to her full health! We are forever thankful to all of you for going through this with us. I never would of thought so many BIG hearts would love and care for my dog as much as we do. I have called the vet and informed him happily that we will we back in all hopes tomorrow to see if suky has improved enough for surgery.

We couldn't of had so much faith in her recovery if IMOM hadn't of help us in our desperate and dark time of need.

We love all of you and will contribute as soon as we can to save and be apart of this amazing community to help those who are suffering with her beloved pet. Suky means the world to us and there is no way we could have done with without you.

Bless all of you, and your kind contribution to Suky.

yay!

Heres a picture of suky as we embraced her in how much more hope there is now for her health. :thanks3: :thanks3:

post-30357-0-77313400-1398986440_thumb.j

What time is Suky's appointment with the vet tomorrow?

Have they been contacted to let them know that all the funds are in for the pyro surgery? AND, most importantly, can surgery happen tomorrow IF she is stable enough?

PLEASE, make sure the vet knows all of the above...communication is most important, and this is MAJOR

suky's appointment tomorrow at 10 am, we are not sure if she will get surgery tomorrow after they check her blood work to make sure she is stable. I will ask the vet to make sure will be okay also.

Thank you so much!

Paws crossed for a great vet visit! My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow.

Diane

Thinking about Suky this morning. Looking forward to hearing how well she is doing. I'll be checking back often for news. Puppy kisses sent.

I think that Suky should be at the vet right now...sending positive thoughts that the vet feels that he/she can go ahead with the pyro surgery.....

Wondering about Suky and how today went - hoping for the best...

I'm worried too. Hope everything went OK for Suky.

We've tried to make contact and will be calling the vet on Monday. I'm very worried about Suky.