Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Suki Rodriguez - 13 y/o Cocker Spaniel/Poodle mix with Pyometra

115 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE: Suky still has $40 in donations and needs $830 more.

There is still $85 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE. Betsy says come take her $$!

It's so quiet around here - please can you help Suky?

Now's the time to donate - your donation will be DOUBLED! Remember, every donation of any size will add up for this senior girl. Also remember to SHARE on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you can donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Suky Rodriguez. If you prefer, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Suky’s name when making your donation.

Thank you!

Yes, Suky's Mom can definitely use everyone's support in addition to donations. Suky is in pretty bad condition, and her Mom is very worried. Support is very important right now.

If you can donate, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Suky Rodriguez. If you prefer, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Suky’s name when making your donation.

Thank you!

angels...

we have a MATCHING CHALLENGE going on...and I bet there are more waiting in the wing...

$85.00 is what we need to meet this goal...PLEASE, PLEASE...think about this senior girl...struggling to beat this pyro...and we all know that surgery is the ONLY answer for her...

the amount needed is so DOABLE...can't we help???

Donation sent for Suki. My first dog was a poodle-terrier mix and he was the best dog in the world. Hoping Suki feels better soon and can have her surgery.

Judy G.

FUND UPDATE: Suky still has $90 in donations and needs $780 more.

There is still $35 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE.

Please, Angels - help this sweet senior girl. It's feeling very lonely on the forum today...

Thank you!

Okay, we only have $35 left in the Matching Challenge and then Betsy can send in her $100. Do we have any takers? That will put us a lot closer to our goal to help Suky.

Thank you!

Sorry I've been absent from this thread...but I'm more than willing to take Betsy's money!!! Consider the matching challenge met!

Diane

P.S.: This is being sent in honor of my sweet kitty, Squirt, who is celebrating her 16th birthday! Senior girls rock!!!

post-27438-0-84623700-1398796421_thumb.j

Edited by Animal Luvr

YIPPEEEEE.....

Now...let's get busy and see what else we can do this afternoon.....I can't wait until Suki's Momma lets us know how she is doing today.....

cocker spaniels and poodles are tough and spunky little dogs...I am rooting for Suki.....

Thanks Diane, challenge money sent in. Let's hope this is the start of something big for Suki!!! Betsy

BRAVO RESTNWOLF.....

let's get some momentum going for Suki.....she really, really needs us.....AND we love to take $$$ here at IMOM...

FUND UPDATE: Suky has $225 in donations and needs $645 more.

Suky has a $50 Matching Challenge!

Thank you all so much! And Happy Birthday Squirt! My Cleo and my Taylor both turned 16 last month. It definitely has been a little quiet, but thanks to you all, it's starting to pick up. Who will be the first to step up and take a bite out of RESTNWOLF's Matching Challenge for poor Suky? I know someone will! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Suky Rodriguez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Suky's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much.

Looked up the baby name meaning for Suki...it means beloved...quite a fitting name for this little one.

Let's step up to get this beloved dog the help that she needs.

I am so shocked and super emotional with all the love given to my baby suky! My family has switched roles today taking care of suky and she is still slightly improving since her transfusion. She has more of a spark in her eye and wants more love when we walk into the room. Along with that she is eating a little on her own which is another well sign. We still are in full faith she can make it to be strong enough for surgery.

Bless all of you for your generous donations and kind words that really have affect on my family and our situation with suky.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Thank you Diane and your cutest kitty Squirt for lending to my also senior pet in her time of need! =) I hope squirt celebrates a long and joyful life!

Oh, I am SO HAPPY to read that Suky is feeling a little better...I bet she's getting a sparkle or twinkle in her eye...I can just about see it.....

Please tell us some stories about her...she sounds SO sweet...how did you pick her name?

We still are striving to get her back to her full health!

Suky is one of the most addicting and loving dogs to be around. We always consider her human because of how she acts from wanting attention of me or my husband to wanting to play. She is a character of her own and we adore her in every aspect.

Previously, my husband growing up had a dog by the name of suky that meant alot to our family. Once we had a family of our own we thought to continue the sweetest name of the life she had and my children who were babies at the time fell in love with the name for small little suky who at the time was only 2 weeks old. Sukys name fits her entirely and we cherish her amazing journey with us and hope to continue to see her grow because she is full of so much life.

She seems to really be a fighter...and I hope that she continues to get stronger...that's the most important thing right now.

Is she on antibiotics also?

It sounds as if she's a major part of your family...that's very special...so many animals are in need of a family to love them...

Suky...I love how she got her name...it sounds as if she has a Mommy and Daddy that really really care about her and love her...

let's work really hard to get her strong and ready for that surgery...

what is her favorite toy? Does she like to go for car rides?

FUND UPDATE: Suky has $275 in donations and needs $595 more.

The Matching Challenge has been met!

Huge THANK YOU to all the IMOM Angels. We are getting things hopping for this sweet senior girl. Let's keep things lively. I know Suky and her mom appreciate all the care and support.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Suky Rodriguez. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Suky's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Well...let's see what we can do about ANOTHER MATCHING CHALLENGE.....I will match the next $100.00 donated for Suky's surgery...

how can we let a beloved pet down.....I go to bed early and tonight is no exception...but you can bet I'll check in bright and early tomorrow morning and I hope I have to send in my portion of $$$$$.....so, PLEASE, PLEASE, take my money!!!!!

Edited by Judy

FUND UPDATE: Suky has $325 in donations and needs $545 more.

Their is a NEW MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $100!

:bravo:

Judy - I'm right behind you going to bed, but I hope we have a wonderful fund update early tomorrow morning. How about it Angels? Certainly you want to take Judy's money!

Thank you!!!

RESTNWOLF thank you very much. I wish I could express my emotions in full over the internet to say how much our family appreciates your help.Thank you :heart: