Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jamie K. - IMOM

Diamond Mays - 2y/o, Pomchi With Rectal Abnormalitis and Blockage.

198 posts in this topic

Okay, this one is taking way too long; let's get'er done! I will match the next $100. Taco and Stanley aren't even pressuring me this time.

Ahhhhh...what a great idea on how you named Diamond!!!

She is SO DARN CUTE...and you can see that she is a happy little girl....now...can you imagine the smile on her face when she's able to go potty without PAIN!!!

Melissa...Happiest of Easters to you and Diamond.....

We have a $100 Matching Challenge! Thank you so much Elwen! Okay, let's see how quickly we can get this little pup to All Funds Raised so her Mom can call her vet and get her scheduled for surgery. I'm thinking positively - I think we can finish this up some time early today. Diamond's counting on us. Now's a great time to donate since your donation will be doubled! If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Diamond Mays. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Diamond's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Yippeeee! Let's get this little girl to all funds raised. She has spent way too long in pain. $485 left - this is doable. Wouldn't it be great if we could get this done this weekend? I bet we can.

PLEASE remember, donations of any size all add up. If you can donate, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd -note for Diamond Mays; or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Diamond's name when making your donation.

Thank you!!!

Thank you all so much!

IMOM angels...TODAY is the day to donate if you can...Elwen has a generous $100.00 matching challenge going on SO no donation is too small, it's DOUBLED...$5.00 becomes $10...$10 becomes $20

AND once this challenge is met we will be SO close to having the funds needed to get his cute, tough little girl out of pain...

did you see her pictures? She is smiling in all of them...even with the pain she is in she is smiling...can you imagine how happy she'll be once she can go potty???

Unbelievable what she has to go thru to go potty.....I know that I couldn't handle that...

Okay, this one is taking way too long; let's get'er done! I will match the next $100. Taco and Stanley aren't even pressuring me this time.

Thank you Elwen! That is VERY generous!! :D

Nice job on the house. And how cute is that, she has her own yard outside her house!

Ahhhhh

Diamond has a Momma that REALLY LOVES her...it sounds as if her first owner who just gave her away, picked the best Momma for Diamond she ever could have...

Now...angels.....can we share, can we ask our friends to share? Social Media works miracles and tied into IMOM that is a miracle in itself...we can't go wrong.....

Please, let's see what we can do to get Diamond better again.....

I am so glad the thread is up and running! I so love love all the pictures you have shared. What a sweet little diamond! A 2.5 pounder at that! Now, now we all can't have a 2.5 pound diamond. Only her specil mom has this beatiful Diamond. Poor thing has suffered long enough. Like way too long! Oh and while reading, you mentioned the smell and how bad it was. I will share the best cleaning stuff i use and I have used many from Natures Miracle, Anti Icky Poo, Urine off, Woolite, vinegar, etc but I found the best stuff out there and you can only get it online. To make five gallons of this stuff it costs about $90.00. Five gallons goes a long way as you use one part stuff to three parts water. It is called SCOE 10X super concentrated odor eliminator. This stuff has saved my house. My kitties are little boogers and will mark. Cat urine is one of the worst smells ever to get out. This stuff is like Magic. If it can get cat urine out, will get dog smells out! Even skunk! :) I know Diamond will be at AFR soon so make sure you get on that phone tomorrow and call the vet to set up surgery.

As many of us enjoy this holiday with family and friends who bring smiles to our life, let's remember that everyday is painful for little Diamond. If we can get her to all funds raised, we can change this for her.

Diamond still needs $485 - and there is a $100 MATCHING CHALLENGE!

Come double your donation and let's get this little one the care she needs.

PLEASE remember, donations of any size all add up. If you can donate, please go tohttp://tinyurl.com/79og6jd -note for Diamond Mays; or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Diamond's name when making your donation.

Thank you!!!

Thank you all so much!

Donation sent! How can you not want to help this sweet little girl be pain free??

Please join me in seeing that she gets the treatment she needs. If you are able to give anything at all, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Diamond Mays. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Diamond's name when making your donation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you all!!

post-22479-0-81647100-1398017377_thumb.j

Please angels...ANY, absolutely ANY amount will help this sweet baby get the help she needs. Please donate!

We're almost there...the "All Funds Raised" line is in sight...let's get this fundraising finished tonight, so on Monday Melissa can actually schedule Diamond's surgery!

Edited by Animal Luvr

FUND UPDATE: Diamond has $580 in donations and needs $460 more - there is $75 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE!

Come double your donation and let's get this little one the care she needs. We can do this. We're getting near the homestretch. Time to SHARE, dig into coat pockets and sofa cushions and get Diamond to all funds raised.

PLEASE remember, donations of any size all add up. If you can donate, please go tohttp://tinyurl.com/79og6jd -note for Diamond Mays; or you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Diamond's name when making your donation.

Thank you!!!

Okay folks, we still have $75 left on Elwen's Matching Challenge!! Come double your donation and let's get this little one the care she needs. We can do this - we're almost there. It's time to get Diamond to All Funds Raised; it's getting late in the day. Can you please help Diamond?

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Diamond Mays. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Diamond's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

FUND UPDATE: Diamond has $640 in donations and needs $400 more!

There is $15 of Diamond's $100 Matching Challenge left!

Thank you so much Angels! The numbers are getting better and better. $15 left in the Matching Challenge! Is there an Angel out there who can finish it up? I'd love to be able to tell Elwen to send in the match! Diamond really needs us - can you please help? If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people about this poor pup.

Thank you all so much!

Oh My...this is what we want happening......just a little more to go on the matching challenge and we are going to be getting pretty darn close to funds needed.....

I know that we were all out celebrating Easter today...and what a wonderful day it is.....

Now, we can get home and back to doing what we do so well, helping these wonderful animals that need us so much.....

Melissa is going to check in with her vet tomorrow and give them a funds update...and with luck get surgery scheduled.....and I think the sooner we can make this happen the better...

I know my match hasn't been met yet :sad: (good thing I didn't have puppy kisses and snuggles riding on this one!) but I am going to bed as I have had company since Thursday evening through today and I'm exhausted. Because I am going to bed so early (for me), I am going to go ahead and send in my matching funds even though when I do this, I seem to mess everyone up with the counting. I hope to see dancing nanners in the morning.