Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Remeo Justus – Chihuahua Pup with Parvo

99 posts in this topic

There is still $80 left on the MATCHING CHALLENGE.

Remeo has $871 in donations and needs $489 more.

The 4PM EST deadline is looming. PLEASE, can you help - time for looking in coat pockets, sofa cushions, raiding piggy banks. Every donation of any size can help. PLEASE help this little boy!

If you can donate even a little, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo's name when making your donation.

Thank you for your care and support. I know the Angels will be here for Remeo!

I'll be sending in my donation in honor of AJ and in memory of Frisky Olive...

Diane

Edited by Animal Luvr

Are there any more matching challenges out there??? Please step forward...don't be shy!

FUND UPDATE: Remeo has $946 in donations and needs $414 more.

The Matching Challenge has been met!

Time is ticking - I will be calling the vet soon.

If you can help with a donation, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Good news just talked to the vet again an she said he was doing good off the iv rite now an was barking . An eat a spoon foll of food . Sounds so good . But cant come home rite now thanks yall I need him to get better

I will be so glad when he gets home so I can sent so many pics to yall an tell yall all his new storys . So yall the people that saved his life an loves him to will know everything going on in his life

We never give up here at IMOM...

Diane, $414.00 is needed to all funds raised but that includes the neuter...UNOFFICIALLY I think the last time I knew we needed $159.00 by 4 pm today...

Let's hope we can get that confirmed soon...

Missy, Remeo has a wonderful caseworker...she will be right on top of things behind the scenes...

Edited by Judy

Please, angels, we have less than two hours to get the funds raised...let's do it!

Edited by Animal Luvr

Never fear the bananas are here

REMEO IS AT ALL FUNDS RAISED!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just got of the phone with the vet. They are willing to accept what we have raised so far for Remeo's treatment (including the neutering).

HURRAY!!! Please follow along as Remeo recovers. I heard he is even barking at the vet now. Good boy, Remeo. Get better and get home soon!

HUGE thank you to all the Angels!

YALL ARE SO GREAT AN WE WILL BE SENDING PICS AN TELLING YALL HOW HE DOING . WE WILL NEVER FORGET YALL . THANKS FOR SAVEIN MY BABYS LIFE

I luv to see them bananas dance!

YES! So happy that he will continue to get the care he needs and a very big thank you to the doctor/clinic who was willing to take what was raised. Sometimes that is far and few between but regardless, what a generous soul! And, of course to IMOM and the hard work behind the scenes they put in and all the Angels in our midst. Get better baby boy! Your mumma needs you!

Missy -

Please make sure all bedding is washed in hot water with bleach if possible. Any and all areas must be cleaned with bleach water although you can use a steam mop on floors if you have a steam mop. Also make sure you wipe off the bottoms of all shoes with bleach water. Although it is said that once a pup has parvo they build an immunity to it but I wouldn't take any chances as far as the cleaning goes.

I am so happy to hear he is doing better. As a mom to 4 Chi's, I know how special this breed is. And they are just so doggone cute when they are pups. :)

So happy to hear your baby is back home where he belongs. Puppy kisses to Remeo.

So glad things are looking up for the little guy. Just curious, he was initially referred to as REmeo and then ROmeo. Which one is he ?