Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Remeo Justus – Chihuahua Pup with Parvo

99 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE: Remeo has $866 in donations and needs $494 more.

Thank you, Steve, for sending in the match, and thank you all who have donated, shared, and helped so far! We're under $500 now - it's looking good! We've made a lot of progress in a short amount of time. We need to get poor Remeo well and out of danger. He needs to be home snuggling with his Mom. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

WOW, what an amazing afternoon...the angels are working hard to make things happen for this little guy...

Missy, from the sounds of it Remeo is doing a little better tonight...tomorrow I am hoping he's even better yet...I am so happy that he is eating a little...what a good boy.

With luck he is going to be able to come home soon...you need to talk to the vet as the parvo virus can live in your lawn and in the house...I think that things will have to be bleached and the yard also...talk to the vet about what you have to do to make things safe for your boy before he comes home...

I think someone even mentioned that you have to clean the bottom of your shoes as you have walked in your lawn and the virus could be on them...

you can do this in advance and have things all ready for when your boy gets to come home.

With luck he is going to be able to come home soon...you need to talk to the vet as the parvo virus can live in your lawn and in the house...I think that things will have to be bleached and the yard also...talk to the vet about what you have to do to make things safe for your boy before he comes home...

I think someone even mentioned that you have to clean the bottom of your shoes as you have walked in your lawn and the virus could be on them...

you can do this in advance and have things all ready for when your boy gets to come home.

Judy, you're always thinking! Thank you for mentioning the cleaning that has to be done.

If anyone is offering up a matching challenge, I'll be happy to take some of your money!

Edited by Animal Luvr

FUND UPDATE: Remeo still has $866 in donations and needs $494 more.

Thank you Angels for you donations so far! We still have a bit of work to do. How about another Matching Challenge? We have Animal Luvr waiting in the wings to take a chunk out of one! Let's see how quickly we can get little Remeo to All Funds Raised and take some of the pressure off his Mom. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Pls dont forget my little man this morning angels . He still needs a lil help an a lot of yalls prayers . Yall have been so good to us . How do I repay yall ? Hope my lil man do good . I miss hjm alot . Pls help

Good morning Angels - what wonderful progress was made yesterday. It would be great if we could get to All Funds Raised today by 4PM so I can let the vet know that Remeo is covered for treatment (and don't forget - he gets neutered too). We do have Angels looking for another Matching Challenge. How bout it?

Please remember to SHARE on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you!

There was SO MUCH ACTIVITY yesterday...I just wonder exactly where we stand right now...we have enough funds thru when? What do we need to keep Remeo in the clinic thru Thursday?

THEN we can work on the balance...I will keep checking in to see how he's doing this morning...

Judy - The vet would like the amount for the parvo treatment by 4PM today. Then we can work on the remainder for the neuter. They may vary on that amount a little, but I wouldn't want to risk having Remeo sent home.

This means we need to get to the $1195 mark today by 4PM - so we need $329 more by 4PM today.

Good morning angels . We are one step closer to my lil man coming home . And its all because of yall thanks so much. When I hear from the vet I will let yall knew how hes doing . Thanks again ! :Angel15:

THANKS, Dawn...

$329.00 is such a DOABLE AMOUNT...after yesterday's flurry, let's get going and get this little guy the funds he needs to make sure that he can stay in the clinic and get the much needed treatment he has to have before he can go home...

Missy, again, when you talk with the vet ask what you need to do to make sure the house is parvo free.....he will tell you and I think it mainly involves bleach water...and don't forget the bottom of ALL the shoes in the house...the virus is picked up when you walk in the yard...oh, and also the yard and pick up all poop out there also...

Remeo is an amazing little guy...what a fighter he is...8 lbs. and he's working hard to beat this parvo... :Angel15: NOW is the time that we have to work the hardest... :pp_animal_564:

Can we share? Can we post on our Facebook walls? Can we Tweet? Are there other social medias out there that can spread the word?

NOW is the time to get busy...sharing and spreading the word is the MOST IMPORTANT thing we can do right now...

Remeo is tough, he so deserves every chance he can have to get well again...

Edited by Judy

Just talked to the vet she said that he ate late nite an she was going to try to take the iv out today to see how he would do without it . An she said he was wagging his tail .So my baby is getting better I hope . So thanks to all yall . So we can do this 329.00 thanks yall are great . :pp_animal_556:

THIS is just the report we wanted to hear!!!

NOW, we need to get to all funds raised...did you see the vet wants to try to take the IV out.....we can't ask for more than that, can we?

Remeo is improving, but let's ensure he can stay and get all the care he needs.

Thank you!

Very promising news that he ate and is more chipper! I hope he can do well off the IV fluids. I wasn't sure if I saw in the previous posts but did you talk to the vet about disinfecting to remove the parvo virus in the environment? We sure don't want him getting it again.

OK angels...with the good news we just got I think it's time for a MATCHING CHALLENGE...I wish it were more but I can match the NEXT $85.00 donated to get this spunky little guy closer to all funds raised...

HURRAY - a MATCHING CHALLENGE FOR THE NEXT $85!

Remeo still has $866 in donations and needs $494 more.

Thank you!

Checking in to see if it's time to send in my money.....anxious to hit that donation button.....By the way, In my excitment to post about the matching challenge I want to add that this donation is in HONOR of Frisky Olive and her Momma...they touched the hearts of many here at IMOM and it is a privilege to be able to honor them both in this small way.....

Edited by Judy