Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Remeo Justus – Chihuahua Pup with Parvo

99 posts in this topic

There's mine... in memory of my old man Caesar. I know full well what it's like to love a dog and lose them to sickness. Please don't let that be the case here.

I am glad to hear he has perked up a tad. That is always promising! So can't wait to hear the next update from the vet! And I know the Angels here and IMOM will work extremely hard to get to All Funds Raised. As Judy said, there are Angels reading about this all over and a lot do not post but will help your little guy. This I know as at times I am one of them. I am not techno savy (?) and not sure if you are. I love pictures too as well as stories. I will check in later to see the progress!

FUND UPDATE: Remeo has $566 in donations and needs $794 more! There is $25 left on the Matching Challenge!

We've made great progress in such a short time this afternoon, and I'm SO happy to see Remeo's mom is here. Let's keep this going - time to finish off this Matching Challenge and keep SHARING all about sweel little Remeo.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo’s name when making your donation.

:bravo:

FUND UPDATE: Remeo has $596 in donations and needs $764 more.

Remeo's Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Angels! Taco, Stanley, and Elwen, send in your match! Thank you! We're almost at the halfway mark - we're really making good progress! Let's keep up the momentum. Can you please help adorable little Remeo? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Just called the vet again an they said they would call me later when they went back there to check him .but they say he looks a lil better . Thanks to yall great people thank god for yall.

I bet you do miss your little guy. What are some of the favorite things little Remeo likes to do? Tell us about him. I'm a sucker for a cute little Chihuahua.

Angels, little Remeo is just a baby. Only 9 months old. Right now, he's not doing very well and can't even eat on his own. But, the vet is hopeful that will continued support, he will make a full recovery. Let's give this young pup a chance at a long and happy life.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo’s name when making your donation.

My Charlie is sending puppy kisses to little Remeo.

Well let me tell yall about my little man . When I get off of work he is so happy to see me . He comes running to my car an loves on me so much . An when I get in the house an take off my shoes he starts taking off my socks . Sometimes he bites my toes but he dont mean to . I love him alot

Oh my - sounds like a typical terror Chihuahua. Mine love to chew on my socks too - phew. Is Remeo a snuggler?

If you email me pictures of Remeo, I'll post them for you.

Taco and Stanley just sent in their matching challenge money. They, of course, asked if they could use my account in order to do this. I told them to use their money and they just sat there and stared at me with those big brown eyes and then they told me they would pay me back with puppy kisses and snuggles; just like they want Remeo to be able to do with his fur mommy. Sounded like a good deal to me so I relented.

We are now past the half way point! :waycool:

FUND UPDATE: Remeo has $696 in donations and needs $664 more!

Elwen, I would take puppy kisses and snuggles any day - sounds like you got the best end of that deal! Thanks to all for your care and support so far. We've still got a ways to go for little Remeo.

Oh my gosh, Remeo is just the cutest little thing I've ever seen! How adorable! I love the ones with his yellow bear and his Mom. Awwww

Jamie.K

OK, so is Remeo "safe" for another day?...to be at the vet's until we can get the rest of the money raised?

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed...I've missed this thread totally until now, haven't had a chance to read up on it, and I have to leave for most of the evening.

I'm sure when I get back some generous soul will have another matching challenge so I can act like a kid in a candy store!

Diane

OH BOY!!! Another MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $50. Who wants to double their donation???

Remeo is now "safe" until we need to let the vet know where the funds stand at 4PM EST tomorrow.

Just talk to the vet an she said her is doing a little better an he ate a spoon full of food . But he is still week an he wouldn't be able to come home till maybe Thursday but she said he acting better . Standing on his feet . So thanks so much for all of yall . Hope we can do this I need my little man home

FUND UPDATE: Remeo has $806 in donations and needs $554 more.

Remeo's $50 Matching Challenge has been met!

Steve, feel free to send in those funds! Thank you, and thank you to all who have helped so far! I just know we're going to get this cutie pie the help he needs to get well completely and be able to go home to his Mom. Remeo is so cute! If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Remeo Justus. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Remeo's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!