Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cindy/IMOM

Joey Roberts needs surgery to remove a mass on his thyroid

110 posts in this topic

What great news!! Based on the info provided by Joey's Mom, we feel that All Funds are Raised!! Thank you, thank you!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! Thanks to you all, this sweet pup will get the surgery he needs. You guys are so amazing. I appreciate all of your hard work and time you devoted to Joey.

Joey's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow his progress as he has his surgery and goes through his recovery. Thank you again!!

Awesome awesome awesome! Great news! Going to have a glass of wine to celebrate and cheers for a speedy and healthy recovery!

THANK YOU, ANGELS... WHEREVER YOU ARE. I'm going to join Hope in that celebratory drink. You hit it out of the ballpark.

WOW-01ABC.gif

I just laid down with a headache for a little while and awoke to the news. Looks like I slept right through this miracle! :) Well done everyone!

Especially you Sonia. You never gave up. Joey is so lucky to have you has his person.

Edited by kuhio98

I am BEYOND THRILLED AND AMAZED!!!!!!!

What a WONDERFUL THING to come home to...here I was getting ready to get busy for our boy AND I looked, couldn't believe what I saw and am shaking my head...

I am SO HAPPY...Sonia, GREAT JOB.....and Joey, come Wednesday you are going to be on the road to recovery...now, you can just spend the week end together...not having to stress and worry and wonder about things.....

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

WOW.....another amazing day for IMOMers!!!!!! Just reading this made me cry!!!! So glad Joey will be getting his surgery asap!!!

Oh and by the way Snoball says JOEY, WELCOME TO THE AFR side!!!!

Those rainbows will just have to wait!!!!

Isn't IMOM the best!!!!

I am so, so happy. Joey, u hang in there, we'll all be pulling for u.

I am just smiling away...can't think of a better way to end the work week......

sure is nice, isn't it, but judy, there is no end to your work week. hoping joey and his mom are getting in some truly restful sleep. they have a big day coming this week.

This is my normal sight when I pull up from work . But yesterday, it had a different meaning to me. Thanks to your generosity.post-30094-0-14689800-1397341147_thumb.j

One more day then the hard part starts...lifting his chunky butt up and down the stairs all day. heeheehee. At least I know that I will have a good two weeks of not having to watch out for food being left too close to the edge of the counters or locking the fridge tight. He's such a mess. But I love him. He's got a lot of people praying for him. Im just hoping the surgery goes well and there are no complications.

Healing thoughts and prayers are earmarked for Joey...healing candles will be burning bright for him tomorrow! Hugs and kisses to you both.

Diane

Sending positive thoughts and prayers to you both...I cannot wait to hear that surgery is over, all is well and Joey is in recovery...the only thing better than that will be when he gets to go home with his Momma

Joey got through the surgery just fine. They did find a fourth mass while in there but the Surgeon was nice enough to remove it without charging me any extra. They said the mass in his neck was very vascular...I don't know if that is good or bad...but he has been in recovery for a half hour and they say he is very alert. Thank you all so much for your prayers and thoughts....it worked!! :banana:

Joey is back at home resting comfortably.. The first thing the doc said to me when he called today was that Joey was happy, perky... and had a huge appetite! Well I'm not at all surprised at that news. LOL.