Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cindy/IMOM

Joey Roberts needs surgery to remove a mass on his thyroid

110 posts in this topic

All I can say is OMG!!!!!

BLESS YOU ALL...Betsy, PERFECT TIMING...we needed some momentum and we have it NOW.....

Just applied at Gods Creature Ministries , Angels for Animals, and AAHA. Keep your fingers crossed everybody.

You all are amazing. I cant wait till im through this hump so that I can open my pocket to help others the way you guys are helping me. It means so very much to me!

Angels: In the gallery of pictures (wish I knew a way to pull the picture into this post) is a picture #4 of Joey getting a belly rub from his mom. Please look at that picture and tell me you think this guy should have to wait until May.

No Way! April 16th, let's make it happen.

EVERY PENNY COUNTS!!

WHAT a photo...I think that says it all.....no more words necessary.....

Maybe words aren't necessary, but a tissue sure was for me... Come on Angels, let's rock this thing!!!!!

Take a good look at that picture of Joey and his mom. Time to shake out those couch cushions, check the coat pockets, and remember that every donation counts.

I'm sure if each of us as individuals had the financial means to help Joey we would, but we are going to need to raise these funds as a community. If all of us could contribute a bit, we can get Joey the help he needs.

If you are can donate, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd; note for Joey Roberts. If you prefer, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget note for Joey.

Thank you!!!

Im embarrassed when I look at that pic..He's sooo big! LOL. I swear I have had him on a diet!!!

Sorry I am late sending in my funds...have been in meetings, but Judy was kind enought to let me know that the challenge was met. :) On my way to donate now.

Judy G.

Angels ~ We need to keep the momentum as we go into the weekend. Please crosspost Joey's story on your social media sites. If we can bring in some new donors.... Do any of you have Dogster and Catster pages? I don't, but I was wondering if they allow members to crosspost pleas for donations. If you have any other suggested sites, lets hear 'em! :)

Lisa's right...we need to keep the momentum going into the weekend.

From the last tally, the numbers are looking better for funds raised...but we've got a ways to go.

Some of you may have been waiting till today to donate...perhaps it's pay day. If it is, please dig into your pockets to come up with some cash. If it's not pay day, well, then...please dig a little deeper into those pockets and purses. :rolleyes:

Sonja is a smart lady...she already scheduled the surgery for April 16. So, we know our deadline.

Please, don't be like me when I was in college...cramming and typing those term papers the night before to meet the deadline. Let's all work at this to finish up fundraising before the end of the weekend...it's really doable...and then we can all check this task off our list and Sonja and Joey can chill with at least one fewer worry.

Diane

Edited by Animal Luvr

And, Sonja is really working HARD to find outside funding, you can see from her posts and photos that Joey is HER FAMILY...and she cares...she is updating us, posting as she should plus sending in applications to groups for funds...AND as Diane said, she's already scheduled surgery...

so, we have a goal...and it's reasonable...so PLEASE, PLEASE, get the word out...WE CAN DO THIS...just look at that photo of Joey and Sonja...nothing else needs to be sid...

IMOM has the best cheerleaders in the world ! I know Joey will be at AFR soon.

I have asked my Angels to work their magic and help get Joey the help he needs. They got my missing kitty home safely so they have time for a new project.

Also sending out the word to my West Coast friends to see if they can help

Kathy

PS Is there a Beagle rescue or support group that might help?

Red Rover would probably help with the last 200-300 when it gets that close

Kathy, I was going to mention Red Rover again to Kathy...they do have a telephone # and perhaps she can call, explain that she is fund raising and if they would commit to $100.00, $200.00 or better yet $300.00 then we would be SO MUCH CLOSER to goal...

I like your thinking!!!

Sonia, I do think this warrants a telephone call, not an email...AND here is there telephone #...they are in California so if you see this a all tonight might get the ball rolling...

916-429-2457

tell them where we stand...we are funding raising thru IMOM and you have nearly $1000.00 right now plus your money...so it looks as if another $1000.00 will do it and then Joey can make that surgery date of April 16th...with help from them the amount needed will be a lot easier to meet...

GOOD LUCK...you will have ALL OF US behind you on this venture...

Edited by Judy

FUND UPDATE: Joey has $835 in donations and needs $1,245 more.

Joey's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Betsy, send in those funds! Thank you and thanks to all of you who have donated, shared, and helped so far. Okay, the numbers are starting to look a little bit better, but we still have more work to do to help poor Joey. He's such a sweet pup. Thank you to all of you who are sharing - we need to get the word out to as many people as we can. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Joey Roberts. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Joey's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Funds happily sent. C'Mon all, every bit helps, let's keep this momentum going and get Joey to AFR and the dancing bananas!!! Betsy

We are getting CLOSE to halfway...what a GREAT DAY.....wait until Sonia shows ups...hugs to that sweet, sweet boy....

Onyx and Breezy came through...The Vet shaved off a few more hundred off the total and Onyx and Breezy just donated $1,000!!!! OMG I cant believe the outpouring of support I have received! I am so very appreciative and I can finally sleep knowing my baby will get this thing out of him and stop suffering!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

FUND UPDATE: Joey has $1,010 in donations and needs $1,070 more.

Thank you Betsy, and thank you Angels for your donations so far! All we need is $30 to be halfway there - any takers? Getting to the halfway mark would be so great. I know this is a lot to raise, especially after you all helped 2 PINs recently, but I have absolutely no doubt that we'll to get to All Funds Raised for poor Joey. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Joey Roberts. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Joey's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

If Onyx and Breezy just came through with $1,000 and the vet shaved off a little more....how close are we to AFR?

I think we raised it all!. It unbelievable!

:) :) :)

Okay, so it's not the official dancing bananas!

Judy G.

Wait for it...wait for it...wait for it....