Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Laura IMOM

Snoball Williams - needs leg amputation!

86 posts in this topic

Just a quick update on Snoball, as I know all our thoughts and prayers are with FriskyOlive right now.

She had some pain last night so I called the vet and they let us pick up some pain meds!! (resting quietly and comfortably now) even though she's not quite herself when on it.

Everything going well as of now.

Just wanted to update real quick on my sweet girl.....she's coming along well. No problems today....I didn't even give her any pain meds.

Dr. Joyner did leave me a message though letting us know the tumor results came back as positive for cancer. But it's a kind that usually doesn't metastasize and if you get it all the first time doesn't usually return.

Our thoughts and prayers are with FriskyOlives mama in this hard time. wish I could give in her memory but I am trying to recover right now. I will definitely be giving back as soon as I can.

Update on Snoball....I know IMOM is really busy right now....all the angels are working hard for those babies on the PIN.

Just to let you all know though....another good day with Snoball....she's recovering well!!

Thank you so much for helping me save her.

Hugs and kisses to Snoball and thanks to you for being such a great caretaker!

Diane

Ok Snoball is doing great, but I can't get my pics to post for you all to see her.....I don't have a smart phone but my son in law took pics and emailed them to me. I saved them....now I can't get them to copy here????

Can anyone tell me how to do it?

Yay!!!! It worked, thank you Dawn!!!

Here is my sweet girl!!! Right after surgery and then a few days later looking much better.

She is doing very well.....we get her stitches out Wed!!!!

She's already jumping on the bed (just not off yet) and back to her sweet self!!

Thanks to IMOM!!!!

Well we went in to get stitches out this morning and they took half of them out but left the bottom half in because they said it didn't look good? I couldn't see anything, but I guess when they started taking them out there was some goo...

So we are to put Neosporin on it for a week and then go back again.

Otherwise, she is ok!!!

Ok so we will go in on Wed to get the rest of her stitches out!!!! Yay!!! Things look ok to me after the week of Neosporin, I do see a little goo coming out of a couple stitches still. Hopefully it's all ok.