Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Laura IMOM

Snoball Williams - needs leg amputation!

86 posts in this topic

$35 for $200? I'll take that. $35 just sent so the Willie McBride Clan can pay up ;-) Can't wait to see the bananas and know that Snoball is that much closer to the help she needs... Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $356 in donations and needs $443 more.

Snowball's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so so much Betsy! Huckleberry Hound and the Willie McBride Clan, go ahead and send in those funds!! Thank you! I just know we're going to get poor little Snoball the help she needs pretty soon. Please can you help Snoball? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Snoball Williams. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Snoball's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

sent, with an extra $10 from Chester Cat, mascot for the WB clan, saved from his fish and chips fund.

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $566 in donations and needs $233 more.

Thank you so so much Huckleberry Hound, Willie McBride Clan, and Chester Cat for helping Snoball! Yay! And thank you all for your donations so far! We're seeing light at the end of the tunnel. This poor sweet little senior kitty is going to get the surgery she needs thanks to all of you. Thank you so much for helping Snoball. I know Snoball's Mom will sleep a little easier tonight knowing we're so close to our goal. I know I will, too. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Snoball Williams. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Snoball's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

OH MY GOSH!!!!! PET ANGELS!!! YOU ALL ARE AWESOME!!! WE ARE SOOOO CLOSE THANKS TO THE CHALLENGE FROM THE WB CLAN AND EVERYONE WHO TOOK THEM UP ON THAT CHALLENGE.....

WE ARE ALL IN TEARS OVER HERE......

A special thank you to Chester Cat for foregoing a bit of fish and chips for a comrade in need.....

Thank you Betsy for repeatedly donating and giving everyone an extra push.....you are awesome!

I know there are probably some names I've missed to thank.....THANK YOU to ALL of the angels helping!

Snoball has a long recovery road ahead of her but she has a loving mom who will be there with her through

it all just like she has been there as a loyal companion.

We almost did it.....just a little more....

OH MY GOSH...so amazing

By the way, I forgot to mention what a lovely kitty Snoball is. Just keep telling her that help is on the way! Please give her a kiss from me, my husband, and my furry crew of seven kitties and doggies.

Diane

Thank you Diane will do. Sounds like you have a house full of fur babies!!! Love it! I used to..too, but Snoball is my only baby left.

I know there's more angels out there to help us get to our goal so she can get her surgery asap.

Please help me save my sweet Snoball....only a little bit left to reach the goal.

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $616 in donations and needs $183 more!

Oh my gosh, we are getting SO close! Thank you Angels for your donations so far! I predict dancing bananas in the near future! I have absolutely no doubt that poor Snoball is going to get the surgery she needs this week thanks to you all. We still have a little bit of work to do; please can you help Snoball? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

I shared on facebook and am donating now. Add another 10 to that donation amount Snoball has! My fingers are crossed by morning the bananas will be dancing!

--Jaz

Oh, dancing bananas sound great! Let's make that happen by morning so an appointment can be scheduled!!!

I am so happy and touched to see all of you beautiful angels supporting Snoball who desperately needs the surgery asap....but if you are able....let's not forget about Sable doggie too!

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $626 in donations and needs $173 more!

Thank you Jaz, and thank you Angels for all your donations so far! We're getting so close. "How's" about another Matching Challenge? Let's see if we can get to All Funds Raised for poor little Snoball Monday morning. Then Snoball's Mom can call and schedule an appointment at her vet. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

What a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning...looking really good for surgery on Thursday...did you set it up yet?

My daughter has always been one to bring home strays and we never said no of course....she adopted 2 outside strays and the mama had 3 kittens....I kept all 3 of them, spayed and neutered them

I wish there was more I could do to help, but I can cheerlead. We throw our support behind you, because you spayed and neutered the kittens.

We hope you will be at AFR very, very soon.

Let's get this one closed up. I'm issuing a matching challenge for $86.50, which I believe is half of what is left to get the Dancing Bananas on this thread. Come on Angels, what a great way to start the week by taking my money!!! Betsy

Snoball has a Matching Challenge for $86.50!!

Yay - I was hoping someone would issue a Matching Challenge! Thank you Betsy! Okay, folks, you heard Betsy - take her money, and I'll start warming up the bananas! Let's get poor Snoball to All Funds Raised so her Mom can schedule her vet appointment so she can get fixed up and out of danger. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Ok what a great update to wake up to this morning!!! Thank you all the angels supporting Snoball!! Thank you Betsy for the new challenge!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

I called the vet this morning and she has an appointment for Thursday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have complete faith that there are a few more angels out there who will match Betsy's challenge so we can get her all better and on the road t recovery.....

She seems the same sweet Snoball she always is this morning even though I'm pretty sure she's very uncomfortable...she doesn't step down on that front leg at all now....just holds it up in a crooked position....then lays down....I think she lays down because the tumor makes her leg really heavy.

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $626 in donations and needs $173 more!

Snoball has a Matching Challenge for $86.50!!

All we need is $86.50, and then Betsy can send in her match and we'll be at All Funds Raised. Any takers? Who can take a bite out of Betsy's Matching Challenge? Let's get Snoball the surgery she needs. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

C'mon Angels and Friends! Take my money so we can see the dancing bananas!!!! Betsy

oh, my gosh, it's so close. Please help Snoball angels!!!

Well, I've never been able to say no to Cindy - or an adorable cat.

Donation sent in memory to Tuckie.

:tuckie2:

Okay, all we need is $86.50, and then Betsy can send in her matching $86.50 and we'll be at All Funds Raised. Snoball really needs help - can you please help this poor little kitty? $86.50 is SO doable. Let's finish this up! If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $712.50 in donations and needs $86.50 more!

Snoball's Matching Challenge has been met!!

Betsy send in those funds!! Thank you so much Kay!! I know little Tuckie will be so happy. The dancing bananas were starting to get impatient, but they've settled down a little bit now. I'm so thankful that poor little Snoball is going to get taken care of.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

WAY TO GO EVERYBODY. Funds sent in. You Angels Rock. I so needed a positive experience today, and got it in spades with this run for Snoball and for Sable today.... Bring on the dancing bananas!!! Betsy

Edited by ABQBets

Snoball is at ALL FUNDS RAISED! Woo hoo! Thank you Betsy, and thank you to all of you!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to all of you who donated and shared! Thanks to you all, this sweet little kitty will get the surgery she needs. You guys are amazing.

Snoball's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow her progress as she has her surgery and goes through her recovery. Thank you again!!

:waycool: