Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Laura IMOM

Snoball Williams - needs leg amputation!

86 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Tumor on her leg

Treatment: Leg amputation

Low end of estimate: $1,768

Owner contribution: $1,000

Needed for low end of the estimate: $768

4% for IMOM operating expenses: $31

Our fund raising goal: $799

Spayed/Neutered: Yes

Caseworker: Laura B

Snoball is at All Funds Raised - Donations no longer needed!

post-7-0-08171500-1396731075_thumb.jpg

Snoball is a 16 year old beautiful white kitty who has a tumor on her leg, the vet believes it is cancerous and feels that Snoball should have her leg amputated ASAP. Snoball is healthy and the vet does not believe that the cancer has metastasized so the sooner we can get her into surgery the better.

From Snoball's Mom:

I have had Snoball since she was a kitten. I have never been in a situation where I could not pay for my vet bills-please help me save her.

Snoball's mom also posted an introduction here:

http://www.imom.org/community/index.php?showtopic=10133

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Snoball Williams. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Snowball’s name when making your donation.

Thank you!

Laura/IMOM

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Let's get this fundraising started! Sent in a small donation for Snoball.

Let's see if a challenge will get things going - $50 on the table. Who will take my money? Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $50 in donations and needs $749 more!

Snoball has a $50 Matching Challenge!

Thank you Angels for your donations so far, and thank you for the Matching Challenge! Okay, we have a lot of work to do. Snoball's vet feels that the tumor is cancerous, and she really needs to have this surgery as soon as possible in case it *is* cancerous and metastasizes. Can you please help this beautiful senior kitty?

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Snoball Williams. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Snoball's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Thank you Jamie for posting the fund update and a HUGE thank you to those who have donated so far!!! I'm sure Snoball's Mom will be here soon, I believe she is using a friend's computer so she may not be able to post as frequently as she would like.

What I do know is that she adores Snoball and wants very much to get her the surgery as soon as possible. She has been working very hard to get the funds together to get her in for surgery.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Snoball Williams. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Snoball's name when making your donation.

Thank you!!! !! Thank you!!! She seems the same today...her sweet loving self, but the tumor seems to be bigger just in the last few days...ugh! PLEASE MATCH TO HELP ME SAVE MY SWEET GIRL.....

Hi Linda! Snoball sounds like a real sweetheart, can you tell us where she came from, how she became yours? I think I know how you came up with her name :lol: .

Also, can you tell us on which leg does she have the tumor? Just had someone ask if it was possibly a VAS (Vaccine associated Sarcoma), which would be her right rear leg if that may be the case.

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $100 in donations and needs $699 more!

Snoball's Matching Challenge has been met!

Betsy, feel free send in those funds! Thank you, and thank you Angels for your donations so far! Snoball's Mom thinks the tumor may have grown. Can you please help Sable? We really need to get this girl into surgery as soon as we can. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

My daughter has always been one to bring home strays and we never said no of course....she adopted 2 outside strays and the mama had 3 kittens....I kept all 3 of them, spayed and neutered them and they all became inside sweethearts! (with our already adopted dogs and horses) Snoball and her sister we swear were twins....you could not tell them apart! So they were both "Snoball" with different nick names. Through my very unpleasant divorce I was literally left with one dog (already gone) and my sweet Snoball, through the actions of my ex- we lost EVERYTHING else. She is all I have left. She's been with me for 16 years through it all, my loving sweet girl. I can't bare to lose her.

The tumor is on the right front leg (you can kind of see it in the picture...nothing in the rest of the xrays, and it has not metastasized...other than this she is in perfect health and I hope to have her for a long time to come.

Thank you to all of you for the help, I greatly appreciate it.

$50 sent in. Let's go Angels, Snoball needs our help. Let's get her in for surgery so she can get back to normal life with her mom, who loves her so... Betsy

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $155 in donations and needs $644 more!

Thank you Betsy for sending in your match, and thank you Angels for your donations so far! We're about a fifth of the way to our goal. Please can you help Snoball? Timing is so critical, because we don't know what this tumor is doing. There is the potential for it to spread, so Snoball needs this surgery as soon as possible. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

Thank you Betsy!! and everyone who has helped!!

If you're viewing this is my only chance to save her....Snoball and I are patiently waiting for updates via my daughter...

Time is very critical, the surgery has to be done this week...we only have until Thursday as it is rapidly getting bigger.

PLEASE PET-LOVERS-HELP HELP HELP

PET ANGELS I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP TO SAVE HER

THE WILLIE MCBRIDE CLAN OFFERS A $200 MATCHING CHALLENGE FOR SNOBALL.

Loosing a front leg is going to be a little tougher on a pretty little girl like Snoball (when it comes to litter box), but her mom will make it all okay. Let's beat that Thursday deadline. Please help.

Edited by Huckleberry Hound

Yay - a $200 Matching Challenge! Thank you so much! We really need to get this beautiful senior kitty to All Funds Raised so she can have this surgery. Time is of the essence. Can you please help Snoball? Now is a great time to donate since your donation will be doubled. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

A $200 matching challenge yay!!! Thank you so much!!

This mornings update: the tumor has definitely grown over the weekend....she can no longer step down on that front paw....she holds it completely up. The x-rays showed the tumor was separating the bone....I hope she's not in pain...She's starting to look distraught. Still eating and drinking ok and purring away though....

Please send in now during this amazing matching challenge so I can get her in as soon as possible.

My daughter has posted to FB and messaged a lot of her friends too. Please post everywhere if you are unable to donate.

Again, thank you so much for all your help.....she is so precious to me...

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $206 in donations and needs $593 more.

$50 of Snowball's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so so much Angels and thank you Judy G. for donating in your baby Dylan's memory. Snoball's Mom says she's not doing very well, so we need to get this little kitty into surgery as soon as possible. Can you please help Snoball? Now is a great time to donate since your donation will be doubled. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

spreading the word is one of the most important things you can do...get that word out there...there are angels around every corner.....

Snowball is so lovely, we need to work hard and fast to get her her surgery.....

NOW is the time to share when there is such a wonderful matching challenge out there...no donation is too small, they are all DOUBLED.....

Thank you Judy G. and all of you for your help!

Update on Snoball this afternoon....she seems to be having trouble getting up to eat or drink....had to move the bowls right beside her to make it easier. But she's lounging on the bed now purring away anyway...

I am so amazed at the support I am feeling here at IMOM....thank you all so much...

I am going to call the vet in the morning and reserve her appointment for Thursday....I have complete faith that there are more angels out there who will help me with my sweet Snoball girl.

There's an amazing group putting up a $200 match.....PLEASE GET IN ON THIS NOW TO DOUBLE HER HELP

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $216 in donations and needs $583 more.

$60 of Snowball's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so so much Angels. Snoball's Mom says she's not doing very well, so we need to get this little kitty into surgery this week. We need to get Snoball taken care of before it spreads to other parts of her body. Can you please help Snoball? Now is a great time to donate since your donation will be doubled. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

angels...this sweet kitty needs to have her surgery on Thursdays...let's see what we can do to make that happen...I know we can do this...

I LOVE matching challenges!!! I'll be happy to take someone's money! Off to donate...

Hey, angels, I know that we have two challenges going on...let's not let either of these great pets down...please donate and share their story so we can get both of them on the road to recovery!

Edited by Animal Luvr

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $291 in donations and needs $508 more.

$135 of Snowball's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so so much Angels! Only $65 to go and the Willie McBride Clan can send in their $200 Match! How quickly can we do this?? When the Match is complete, we will be SO much closer to our goal. Can you please help this poor senior kitty? I've gotta tell you I'm really worried about Snoball. Now is a great time to donate since your donation will be doubled. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

FUND UPDATE: Snoball has $321 in donations and needs $478 more.

$165 of Snowball's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so so much Angels! Now we only need $35, and the the Willie McBride Clan can send in their $200 Match! Do we have any takers? I would love to see the Match completed this evening. Once the Match is completed, it's all downhill from there. Please can you help Snoball? Now is a great time to donate since your donation will be doubled. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!