Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Sable Bertei - Shepherd with mammary mass

128 posts in this topic

Final diagnosis on Sable and all is good. No cancer and she is back to her old self gain. It took a long time to get the results back, but at least it was worth it to find out everything is okay. Thank you for all the support here on IMOM. All the prayers, advice , and donations made this whole process so much easier to deal with. I will be back to pay it forward when I am able to do so.

My heart goes out to everyone who is going through something with their pets and to all those who do not have such a happy ending. God bless the people on here who do all they can to help our families. <3

Thank you,

Tina, Sable, and Family

So happy to hear the good news Tina. I know all the angels and myself have been waiting. You don't have to wait to come back. Keep us all informed of everything about Sable. What you'll find here is that even after our pets have been treated, that this is a tight knit community, and you can make many new and close friends by keeping the lines of communications open. We never get tired of hearing about present and past PINs.

Give all the family a big hug from me, and give Sable some extra belly rubs.

Love You Bunches

Peace, Love & Belly Rubs,

Aunt Jo, Gidget, Max and Angel Mike

Hurray! Excellent news. I'm so happy for Sable and her family!