Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Sable Bertei - Shepherd with mammary mass

128 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE: Sable has $492 in donations and needs $270 more! - these are the present totals.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Sable Bertei. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Sable's name when making your donation.

Thank you for your support for Sable - let's see if we can make a large dent in what's still needed.

I am here..mornings are late for me because I work the third shift and have that crazy sleep schedule. What a great thing to wake up to though! It seems like thank you isn't enough for all those helping Sable. It absolutely amazes me people will outreach to animals they don't even know. I have never been on this end of something like this before. I can't wait for the opportunity to pay it forward someday.

I did contact the vet's office before I checked in here and the soonest I was able to get Sable's surgery scheduled was on Wednesday the 16th. At least there is an end in sight...

OK, so did you go ahead and schedule the surgery? You'll be at All Funds Raised way before then, right angels?

Please please let's get this girls funds raised!!! I wish I had the ability to donate, but as we all know, I was able to have Lovie's surgery done this weekend because of all the Angles and donors here.

Sable is a sweetheart and needs all our help!!!

Yes, surgery is officially scheduled.

I'm glad to see Lovie will be home soon. I bet you really missed her! Thank you for checking in on Sable :) I can't wait to hear the good news that Lovie is up and going again.

Tina, when did you schedule the surgery for? I do think that we will have funds raised soon...I am hoping for THIS WEEK...even if it's Friday...I know that some clinics only do surgery on certain days...

Didn't mean to drop off the radar. I caught a flight back home to Anchorage yesterday (it is currently snowing).

I've lost track of the # of links so I'm sending in the balance of $270 right now thru PayPal. Thank you to all who participated in the link challenge. :)

Judy, the soonest I could get her in was Wednesday the 16th. I did try for the end of this week just in case, but they were too busy.

WOW WOW WOW

Tina, did you see that Lisa is sending in the $270.00 needed for all funds raised?

Perhaps that will make a difference to the vet...GIVE THEM A CALL...see if early this week is an option, if not, ask about getting on the cancellation list!!!!!

I've lost track of the # of links so I'm sending in the balance of $270 right now thru PayPal. Thank you to all who participated in the link challenge. :)

Ummm, should there be dancing bananas right about now???

Thank you, Lisa!

sniff.......sniff.........sniff..........I think I can smell bananas. :)

Oh my gosh, thank you SO much Lisa, and thank you so much everyone who donated and helped. I'm so happy Sable is at ALL FUNDS RAISED!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HUGE thanks to you all for making it possible for this pup to get the surgery she needs. You guys rock!!

Sable's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow her progress as she has her surgery and goes through her recovery. Thank you again!!

Wow ! Way to go Lisa ! You continue to do and have done so much for so many for so long. Thank You is not enough, but Thank You anyway ! I'm all choked up again. Good Luck Sable. Steve

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :bravo: Way to go Lisa and all you wonderful Angels to get our beautiful Sable to AFR!!! I couldn't be happier. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:aktion033::claphands::pp_animal_362::claphands::aktion033:

Peace, Love, Blessings and Belly Rubs ... AND.... MANY THANKS!!!!

Joanna, Gidget, Max and Angel Mike

Edited by MikesMom

Lisa, not only did u get Sable to AFR'ed, but u made it so that by ur crossposting challenge that I would feel a part of the fundraising for her. Thanks so much-I really needed that!!

We'll all be sending up positive thoughts for Sable's surgery and recovery.

:banana:I'm seeing dancing bananas!!! Either I'm going crazy or funds are raised!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR SABLE!

I now see why my family members speak so highly of IMOM.

I will continue to post and work on getting her appointment scheduled earlier if possible.

:thanks3: :thanks3: :thanks3: :thanks3: :thanks3:

I would never have had the success so quickly without you guys!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ANGELS!!!! I am so happy my niece dog will be getting her surgery....I know my sister is beyond greatful....You guys are all amazing!

I am SO HAPPY for Sable and her family...I know that most vet clinics are usually booked and only have certain days for surgery...let's hope that there might be a cancellation and Sable can get in earlier...but if not, now the family can just love on her and not have to be stressed out and wondering, when and if the funds are raised.....

IMOMers are the best.....amazing week end...for both Sable and Snoball.....

Lisa, you are truly an angel in a parka! Stay warm and THANKS from all of us.

Well, I just got an error saying that I've reached my quota of "likes" for the day, so here's my work around...thanks again, Lisa! :aktion033:

Hello everyone,

I just spoke with the vet to let her know the funds are raised. I told her if there was an earlier appointment available I could be there. At this point it looks like next Wednesday is still the day for Sable's surgery. My family is so happy we are going to be able to get Sable taken care of soon. They are so amazed at how fast it happened once we started. It really is a relief to us all! :)

Hopefully there will be a cancellation and they can get Sable in sooner. I'm so glad she's going to get taken care of!

Jamie.K

So today begins the one week countdown for Sable. Today she will be enjoying the sunshine outside, and hopefully tomorrow too. I feel bad knowing what she's in for while she just lays there comfortably waiting for summer... Does anyone know about how long it takes to recover from this type of surgery? I'm glad it will be over with before summer is in full swing.

Have a great day everyone!

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself."

You'll be surprised, Tina, how quickly they come back from a surgery. And... unlike we humans.. they seldom complain. The vet will give you something for her in case she's feeling pain and maybe an antibiotic, but dogs are very stoic... they just kind of take it as it comes and do whatever they want to do. The tough part (for you) is keeping her calm when she should be resting. :pp_animal_556:

Six more days.. hang in there sweetie.

Peace, Love, Blessings & Belly Rubs

Aunt Jo, Gidget, Max and Angel Mike :heart:

Thanks again and again Angels... you are the BEST!!! :thanks3: