Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Frisky: a cat with severe dental disease

252 posts in this topic

Can't let RESTNWOLF's challenge go a minute longer. Just put in $25 to close that out. Let's get Frisky Olive to the vet tomorrow!!!

Oh My!!! I am getting ready to take a shower and then turn off the computer...SO HOPE that I can send in my portion of the matching challenge TONIGHT.....

Truly angels...this little kitty really needs to get to the vet TOMORROW...when the matching challenges are met she will be getting so close to being able to.....there is nothing more special than a senior animal.....they project wisdom and honor...and they deserve the best...

Since Betsy donated $25.00 that completes my matching challenge, I think...but there is still ANOTHER challenge for $25.00 more...

am I right? If so...as soon as I come back to IMOM I'll get that money sent in.....

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $645 in donations and needs $553 more!

Frisky Olive's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Frisky Olive now has a $25 Matching Challenge!

Judy, you can send in those funds! Woo hoo! Now, we have the $25 Matching Challenge! Who will take RESTNWOLF's money? We really need to get this little girl into the vet tomorrow. Can you please help? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites - sharing is just as important because it gets the word out to more people.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Frisky Olive DeAlba. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Frisky Olive's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

My 25.00 has been sent so all someone has to do is match it after the fact. C'MON !!

Really wanted to take RESTNWOLF's money, so just put another $25 in. Love to see that needs total going down!!!

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $695 in donations and needs $503 more!

BOTH Matching Challenges have been met!

The Angels just can't resist a good Matching Challenge. We are making wonderful progress and are past the halfway point, but Frisky Olive needs to get to the vet tomorrow. Please can you help this sweetie?

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Frisky Olive DeAlba. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Frisky Olive's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $720 in donations and needs $478 more!

Frisky Olive's $25 Matching Challenge has now been met!!!

RESTNWOLF, Betsy, Judy, and all of the Angels who have donated - thank you, thank you so much. This is so wonderful - you all are amazing. Frisky Olive is so sick and won't make it much longer. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites - sharing is just as important because it gets the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

Just sent in my part of the matching challenge...WE ARE ON A ROLL!!!!! Betsy, THANKS for finishing up my challenge AND meeting Steve's.....

Let's keep this momentum going...

I would be glad to match the next $25. Frisky Olive needs to receive treatment tomorrow. Her vet noted yesterday that she is "deteriorating quickly" due to lack of nourishment.

I would be glad to match the next $25. Frisky Olive needs to receive treatment tomorrow. Her vet noted yesterday that she is "deteriorating quickly" due to lack of nourishment.

Junebug takes your $25 match, Cindy; and adds a new match for $100, in memory of Tommy M.

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $970 in donations and needs $228 more!

There is a $100 Matching Challenge!!!

The Angels are busy tonight. Let's do this for Frisky Olive so we can let the vet know first thing in the morning.

Thank you!

This is great, we're getting close. If we hit the goal tonight, I'll have IMOM's pledge waiting in the vet's fax machine when they open in the morning. And little Frisky can get the treatment she needs. Please keep spreading the word. ...Thanks!

Good Evening,

I am giving her all the love in the world at this point as I remain hopeful that she will get to the vet tomorrow. I am also doing some reiki(energy healing) once a day and acupressure. These are things that I read on line that may help her.

Frisky Olive's Mum,

AJ

AJ, it's wonderful that you're doing energy work for Frisky Olive.

Here are some other ideas to help your little girl:

The energy from the color blue is a good healing color for her, both pre- and post-surgery, especially for her kind of ailment. Blue is also related to the chakra color of the throat. If you have something blue you could put that near her (towel, blanket, etc.).

Also envisioning the color surrounding and permeating her entire being is another technique used by energy workers. Still another technique that you could utilize for Frisky Olive is visualizing a healthy mouth for her.

Keep posting and telling us about her. The IMOM angels are really special and have always come through. Keep the faith...I'm sure we'll be getting Frisky Olive to the vet SOON.

Wow. I am amazed and feeling lots of gratitude. I stepped away from the computer. A walk and some fresh air. I thought of my Frisky Olive. I made sure she was comfortable and safe. I know her kitty guardian angels were and are with her.

I appreciate all your efforts and for opening your hearts. I came back and checked on her. I decided to give her a mini bath with a aloe scented cat wipe. I gave her some love and about to teaspoon feed her again. She also walked around a bit and meowed. She is looking a bit frail but still hanging on strong. My resilient Frisky Olive. My baby. It would tremendously great if she can get to the vet tomorrow. I remain hopeful and will continue keeping you all posted on my little lady. Your help, efforts and love are all appreciated. Thank you to Jamie K., Judy, Betsy, Cindy, Dawn, RestnWolf, Kyle and all the other treasured souls who have donated, posted and taken time to be a part of FriskyOlive's journey and healing.

Frisky Olive's mum remains hopeful.

AJ

Been on a plane all afternoon. Back to work in Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.

Hope I'm not too late to get a contribution in. If so, please add it to the General Fund.

Hang in there Frisky Olive.

Edited by kuhio98

Thank you AnimalLovr. That information is very helpful. I appreciate your words.

Frisky Olive's Mum

AJ

Hi, again,

I attached another photo of my lil lady. It took me some time to figure out how to add some photos to post. My beauty. I just gave her some more teaspoons of baby food. I decided to give 5 teaspoons instead of the 3 i have been giving her. She is definitely having trouble swallowing. She is very uncomfortable. I am grateful to have helped her eat a little more gently.

I exercised a lot of patience and guided her through it. I noticed she wanted to keep licking the spoon. She hasn't eaten in a week. This is also a good sign and indication of life. Her life here on earth is not complete yet.

My Frisky Olive wants to live. My sweet girl. I love her so, so much. I cant imagine my world without her. My mornings, my afternoons and my nights.

I am feeling both full of hope and gratitude. Any help is appreciated at this point. post-29838-0-24072300-1395626806_thumb.j

Thank You

Frisky Olive's Mum,

AJ

Frisky Olive has $970 in donations and needs $228 more as of 8:50 p.m. EST 3/23/14. There is a $100 Matching Challenge!

C'mon, angels, we're almost there! Let's get Frisky to All Funds Raised so she can have her surgery on Monday!

Thank you Amy and Judy for your donations. I appreciate it very much and Frisky Olive appreciates it too.

I am keeping Frisky Olive warm and will be giving her a few more teaspoons of baby food before going to bed. She seems to like that beef broth.

I know and believe the guardians angels are keeping her safe and watching over her. May they keep us together.

My sweet and tender girl.

Frisky Olive's Mum,

AJ