Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Frisky: a cat with severe dental disease

252 posts in this topic

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd.

Please include the name of the pet.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

Diagnosis: Severe dental disease

Low end of estimate: $1302

Less owner contribution: -$ 150

Needed for low end of estimate: $1152

4% of $1152 for IMOM operating expenses = $46

Our fund raising goal is $1198

Spayed or neutered: Yes

Caseworker: Kyle

Frisky Olive is again at All Funds Raised!

frisky_dealba.jpg

Frisky Olive is a 15 year old cat with severe dental disease. According to the veterinarian, Frisky can’t eat and hasn’t eaten in a week. We need to make it possible for Frisky to have diagnostics and treatment tomorrow, Monday. Can you help us make that happen?

To make a donation http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. Please include the name of the pet in the space that says “Purpose” at the top of the page.

If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org

IMOM’s email address for direct Paypal donations is paypal@imom.org. Be sure to let us know who your donation is for.

Thank you very much.

Edited by Dawn IMOM

Cammie-Cat, our tortie girl, used to have the "breath of death" until she got her nasty teeth removed.

The vet said it was okay to feed her human baby food -- as long as it did not contain onion or garlic. We've tried a couple of different brands and Cammie will only eat Gerber. It might be worth a try.

Oh my.....we need to get busy...we need to share on ALL social media ways that we can....there are angels around every corner...and we need to this NOW.....

Frisky Olive...I LOVE that name...

you know that cats can get very sick when they won't eat...let's get those teeth looked at ASAP.....

Frisky Olive and her Mom have been together for over 15 years. Her Mom says; "She is my best friend and confidante. Please help us remain together and nurture each other."

If you are able to give anything at all to help Frisky, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and mark your donation Frisky Olive. If you prefer to donate from your PayPal account you can send your donation to paypal@imom.org and indicate who your donation is for.

Poor Frisky Olive has been unable to eat for a week. She and her Mom would be so very grateful for your help.

Looks like things need to get moving here. My cat, Runty, who has no teeth, would like to issue a $50 matching challenge in the hopes that a beautiful kitty like Frisky Olive can keep some of hers!

It is so important that Frisky Olive gets treatment right away! Poor kitty has gone without eating for a week. This elderly kitty needs our help. I know we can do this, and what a great way to start –

MATCHING CHALLENGE for the next $50!

To make a donation, visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd. If you prefer to donate directly from PayPal, you may send your donation to paypal@imom.org. Either way, please note for Frisky Olive.

Thank you so much for your support and care.

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $160 in donations and needs $1,038 more!

$10 of her $50 Matching Challenge has been met!

$150 in donations came in shortly before Sue W. issued her Matching Challenge, and we have received $10 since. Thank you, Sue W., and thank you Angels for your donations so far! Frisky Olive is not doing well and really needs this treatment quickly. If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor kitty.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Frisky Olive DeAlba. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Frisky Olive's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

Thank you, all for your support and sharing your personal experience. I appreciate it with all my heart. Frisky Olive means a lot to me. I want her to be well and heal gently during this time. I am checking on her every 15 mins. She is currently in my coat closet curled up in ball. She cleaned her self this morning. Its such a gift to see her cleaning herself. I almost cried. It touched me as much as seeing her drink the salt/sugar water solution that I have been giving her and nourishing herself in the best way she can right now. I am so proud of my little girl, my frisky olive is a very resilient kitty. i hope i can help her live through this and am hopeful for a gentle recovery.

I love her so much

Frisky Olive's MUM AJ

In honor of my fur Angels, I am donating $25.00 towards Frisky's teeth. Good luck Frisky! You will get the care you are in so dire need of. This I know! Sandpaper kisses coming your way from mine to yours.

Hope and All her Angels and Living Angels too! :)

Thank you all for your support and sharing your personal experiences. My Frisky Olive means a lot to me. She has always been free-spirited. Running around, up to new and old tricks. She is my sweet girl. I miss watching her be her playful self. She has continued to clean herself and walk around being her curious self. Currently I have been giving her a salt/sugar water solution and she seems to be responding. Thou she has not eaten food in a week. That is of utmost concern to me. She still kneads on my warm shawls. For me to see her doing some of things she enjoys tells me she wants to live. She still has life in her. Please help my sweet little lady continue being herself and living her life.

Frisky Olive's MUM, AJ

Thank you (Hope and Angel Kitty Kitty) for the sandpaper kisses. May the guardian angels be with all kitties. keeping them safe and secure.

I appreciate your message and help.

Frisky Olive's Mum.

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $235 in donations and needs $963 more!

Frisky Olive's Matching Challenge has been met!

Feel free to send in those funds, Sue W! Thank you so much, and thank you Angels for your donations so far. We're off to a great start, but we still have some work to do. We all know what it means when a kitty hasn't eaten in 7 days, so we need to get Frisky Olive into treatment tomorrow. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor kitty.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Frisky Olive DeAlba. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Frisky Olive's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Must be time for another matching challenge. Who wants to take my money? I'm putting $100 on the table. Let's go angels!!! Betsy

Oh, darn it, Betsy, I just can't control myself when I see a matching challenge! I'll be happy to take some of your money. (My husband, on the other hand, may not be so happy to see some of it go...heeheehee).

I'm glad that Frisky Olive is taking in liquids...let's get her in to the vet so she can be on the road to recovery!

A MATCHING CHALLENGE...what is better than that.....this is the second one to appear today...BRAVO.....

Frisky Olive sounds like a wonderful girl, by the way I LOVE her name...how did you come up with that? It's SO cute...

IMOM angels...all kidding aside...this kitty needs our help...her little mouth must really hurt her if she can't even eat...her Mum is being such a good caregiver...feeding her sugar water and baby food...you know how important it is to keep a kitty eating.....

Let's spread the word...ask your friends to share also...TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

Edited by Judy

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $335 in donations and needs $863 more!

$50 of Frisky Olive's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Yay - another Matching Challenge! Thank you so much Betsy, and you're right, Animal Luvr, Matching Challenges are hard to resist!! Thank you Angels for your donations so far! Thanks to you all, we're making pretty good progress for poor Frisky Olive. I just know that we're going to get to All Funds Raised fairly quickly so this poor sick kitty can get the care she needs tomorrow. If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites - sharing is just as important because it gets the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!

Good Evening,

Frisky Olive has been sleeping for most of the day. I have been talking to her and encouraging her. Positive affirmations and positive reinforcement are some of things I am doing for her. I am glad that she has me to advocate and be here with her. I don't want her to be alone during this time. It is hard sometimes with cats and pets alike to know what they are going through. I am currently keeping her warm. She has not eaten in a week due to the advanced dental disease. I am giving her all the love in the world at this point as I remain hopeful that she will get to the vet tomorrow. I am also doing some reiki(energy healing) once a day and acupressure. These are things that I read on line that may help her. I am doing everything I can at this point. My little lady, my tuna, my sweet, my friskles.. These are just a few of many tender and loving names I have for her.

Frisky Olive's Mum,

AJ

Judy,

Frisky Olive's name is very unique as she is very unique and special. Frisky is for her personality...her care free nature and free-spirit. She has always been a very curious kitty and always up to both new and old tricks in her own way. Olive is for her olive green eyes. Oh, such a beauty she is in her own way. Calico's are very special kitties as to are all pets.

Thank you.

Frisky Olive's mum, AJ

Good Evening everyone,

Thank you so much again for all of your help and for listening and sharing your experiences. I appreciate this very much. Frisky awakened for a bit I wiped her face a little especially around her eyes, mouth and nose. She has also been experiencing watery eyes. One of her eyes has been tearing. She also had 3 teaspoons of beef broth baby food. I was able to guide her by gently talking to her and letting her know everything was going to be ok. I said to her that her mum is here with her that she is not alone. She has been having some problems at times swallowing so I am being very cautious in introducing and feeding her food. She has not eaten in a week. I wanted to share that:

Frisky has always loved food. I also trained her to understand the words "ready to eat" and she would always come to me. I believe cats are trainable and teachable. It is very diffucult to see her this way. I remain hopeful that she will get to the vet tomorrow. May she be blessed and kept safe and warm and comfortable.

Frisky Olive's, Mum

AJ

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $445 in donations and needs $753 more!

The Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you Angels for your support of this kitty! We are making good progress, but Frisky Olive really needs to get into the vet tomorrow. Remember, donations of any size will help reach the goal, and don't forget to SHARE on all your social media sites - get the word out to everyone - let's get Frisky Olive the help she needs. She is obviously VERY much loved.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Frisky Olive DeAlba. If you prefer, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Frisky Olive's name when making your donation.

Huge THANKS!!!

How wonderful is this...TWO matching challenges already today and both have been met...

I would like to put up a matching challenge for the next $100.00.....this is a very special challenge...on the day that one of IMOM's longest PINs, Tucker went to the Rainbow Bridge, I also lost a dear, dear friend to cancer...we were friends since we were 4 yrs. old...and she had a heart of gold, was an avid animal lover, dog transporter and rescuer of many dogs and cats in her lifetime...we had the love of TWO wonderful dogs, Cody (who lived to be 16 plus years old) and our sweet, sweet girl Rylee because of her.....

so in honor of two special "friends" that went thru the Rainbow Bridge together I would like to help out Friskie...I think that they both will be more than happy to be part of helping a senior kitty get well.....

Edited by Judy

I need to replenish my checking account soon but I'll match the next 25.00. Every little bit helps. C'MON !!!!

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $545 in donations and needs $653 more!

We now have TWO MATCHING CHALLENGES - for $100 and $25!

Thank you to the special Angels posting Matching Challenges. Your love and care for the Pets in Need is so appreciated. Donations of all sizes will help reach the goal, and right now your donation will be DOUBLED! Please don't forget to SHARE on all your social media sites - we need everyone so Frisky Olive can get the help she needs.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Frisky Olive DeAlba. If you prefer, you can make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Frisky Olive's name when making your donation.

:thanks3:

Folks, this poor girl just has to see the vet tomorrow. I'm going to help - can you? If you already have, thank you so much but if not, please consider donating. Even $5 helps her move toward her goal, and with matching challenges, every dollar turns into two. Think how helpless you would feel if it was your pet and you couldn't manage the costs - until you realized angels do exist here at IMOM, and that maybe all is not lost after all. All donations make a difference. If you have even pennies to spare, please visit http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd or use our paypal address by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to let us know it's for Frisky Olive.

Thanks, angels!

Cindy W - IMOM

FUND UPDATE: Frisky Olive has $620 in donations and needs $578 more!

$75 of Frisky Olive's $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

We have an additional $25 Matching Challenge after the $100 one has been met!

We're really making progress now - we're over halfway there! Thank you so much Angels for the Matching Challenges and for your donations. Frisky Olive really needs our help. Not only is she not eating, she's in pain, and her vet stated yesterday that she is deteriorating rapidly. Can you please help? If you're unable to donate, please share, share, share on all your social media sites - sharing is just as important because it gets the word out to more people.

Thank you all so much!