Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dawn IMOM

Savanna Montgomery - Poodle in need of amputation

77 posts in this topic

poor sweetie...let's hope these days fly by to surgery...then she will begin her recovery and be 100% healthy again...

Thank you Judy savanna doing good going our to the yard by her self an shes been eating good to only 6 more says left :)

Update on my sweet savanna she's happy today we are just waiting for Tuesday for surgery we are so blessed to have this day come thanks to imom an everyone that's made this day happend !!!

Two More days til my sweet savanna goes for her surgery getting a little scared hope everything turns out

Edited by Tlcmomof5

SOON Savanna is going to be out of surgery, into recovery and HOME again...being nervous and worried is normal, we are here for you both!!

Oh thank you Judy so much I'm going to be sad an probley be crying an posting an the same time I'll just pray she'll be ok

Positive, loving thoughts are being sent to you and Savanna. I'm sure it seems like two days is forever, but it will be here before you know it and then you'll be working on sweet Savanna's recovery. ;-)

Thank you for your positive thoughts animal luvr just 8 more hours then savanna will be having her surgery it's going to be so hard I don't want to see her in pain well I got to be up early I'll post tomorrow

Sending prayers and positive thoughts for a successful surgery and smooth recovery. My little Poco had his left front leg amputated at age 10 months and ran around on 3 legs for another 12 years before cancer took him. Savannah will do fine. :)

Judy G.

Thanks Judy I just dropped savanna off for surgery the doctors going to call me later an let me know how she's doing thought I would share a photo to imom an all the amazing people who made this day happend!!post-29503-0-57182300-1395761343_thumb.j

Edited by Tlcmomof5

Savannas surgery went fine the doctor will be calling me later with an update an when I can bring her home :)

I am new to IMOM. Just saw your posts.

I am glad Savannah's surgery went well. Gentle Healing & hugs.

FriskyOlive's Mum

AJ

Welcome to imom frisky olive an thank you so much . The doctor called me last night an said I might be able to bring savanna home today if all goees well.Can't wait to see my baby !!!

My Savanna is home now and on her way to recovery I just wanted to thank everyone that made this day happend !!post-29503-0-71605300-1395878329_thumb.j

Edited by Tlcmomof5

Gentle hugs to you both. Gentle kisses on Savanna's boo-boo. I hope she is back up and running soon.

Please keep us posted.

Update on savanna first night home it went pretty smoothly.I got all her medications in order an putting her on schedule I was a little worried because I didn't want her in pain but up at 6am making sure she had her medication shes eating drinking an going out to use the bathroom!!!!...#iloveimom#

I know initially amputation was the diagnosis. Is this what was done or were they able to save her leg ???

Savanna is resting now an wanted to say goodnight to all her imom angels!!post-29503-0-86056400-1395975822_thumb.j

Edited by Tlcmomof5

That's too bad. When I read she was going outside I thought she must have kept her leg. It's great that she is able to get around so soon after the surgery.

Yea she had been limping so I think she was just used to it from before but she does lose her balance now an then