Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Tabby: A Cat with Cancer in Her Ear

89 posts in this topic

Excited for you about the position in Mississippi, and hope it leads to something good. Does sweet Tabby get to go along?

Hey, Tabby, thanks for checking in with us. It's so nice that you stopped by to tell us how well you're doing. Keep up the good work at getting well, and remember to keep posting to let us know how you and your dad are doing and what you're up to!

Yes, Tabby is with me. Would not have it any other way. We stayed in cheap motel first week.In travel trailer weekly rental now,not to bad. Much better than motel 6. Been rained out a lot. Hopefully better this week. Took the cone off 9 days ago. She is healing very well. She's starting to act like her self again. Happy !! She is the most awesome animal i have ever had. So loyal & lovable. I was so stressed out, Thank You so much for helping my daughter !!! She can go out here but i have to keep an eye on her. Once the fur grows back it won't be very noticeable. How's everyone doing ??? We both LOVE YOU all. I could never thank or say enough to explain how much you all mean to me. Sorry i did not get back sooner. I dont have perm. internet access. Tabitha is doing great & say's she loves everyone. Craig

It's so nice to see your post and get the latest news. I'm so glad you are both together and that Tabby is doing so well. I look forward to hearing more of your adventures with your best girl!

Diane

Hello, I'm a big fluffy fur ball. Dad made me take a bath again. I hate it when that happen's !!

Oh, by the way this is Tabby. I am doing well. Healing very well & playing a lot. We came home. Waiting to here about job opportunity here. Rained half the time we were in Mississippi. Kitty is very glad to be home. Meow's for 20 minutes straight when i turn to come off the highway to this small town. She knows where she is. This cat is so furry !! 10 lbs. of fur & 1 lb. of kitty. Were doing ok though. God watches over us. They had some terrible storm's up close to where I was at. Lucky not to be there. Home sweet home,humble though it may be,its still home to me & Tabitha. Will look more tomorrow.Bye for now.

post-29592-0-03035300-1398917443_thumb.j

post-29592-0-26645300-1398917467_thumb.j

post-29592-0-08710400-1398917504_thumb.j

post-29592-0-46790600-1398917529_thumb.j

post-29592-0-26871600-1398917557_thumb.j

WE LOVE YOU ALL !! Tabby is doing GREAT. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME !! You are all living proof. Tabby & Craig !! We are doing well also,did a side job /electrical. Still waiting for the other.

HI, Tabby wants to say hello. You are all in our prayer's. She is doing well. Fur growing back a little around ear. Starting to look normal again. How is everyone ???? Tabby & Craig

Gatsby (the orange kitty who had the same surgery) wants to see a picture of Tabby with her Mohawk haircut. He was happy when his grew out.

So happy to hear that Tabby is doing well

Kathy