Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Tabby: A Cat with Cancer in Her Ear

89 posts in this topic

FUND UPDATE: Tabby has $717 in donations and needs $1,206 more!

$43 of Tabby's second $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Angels! We're really making progress now! I just know we're going to do this so Tabby can have her surgery. We need to make sure she has a long life with her Dad - she's only 8 years old. If you're unable to donate, please share. share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Tabby likes tuna mixed in with canned food that has gravy. I give her a small amount in the am & the rest at night. She has dry food all the time so she nibbles off & on all the time on that. I give her canned salmon once in a while. She likes small amounts of milk sometimes. Mostly dry food purina one w/salmon & tuna flavor or Iam's different varieties. I tried more expensive stuff,she doesnt like it as well. Both of those are good products. She likes a variety,different flavors. She wont hardly eat any human food. Once in a while a small bit of chicken lunchmeat. She likes the cat food better. She has toys all over,stuffed small animals,balls mice that sqeak. She still likes me to play with her with string & my hands with a sock on.

post-29592-0-64360800-1394408155_thumb.j

Poor little Tabby really needs this surgery as soon as possible. We don't know if it's spreading or how quickly, so time is of the essence. Can you please help Tabby? If you're unable to donate, please share. share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

Wow, I was gone for a good part of the day and came back to see great fundraising efforts for Tabby. Please do spread the word so Tabby can have her surgery quickly. Should we shoot a goal for having Tabby at All Funds Raised by tomorrow?

Tabby is under the bed sleeping. She was happy to go outside for a while today. It's benn raining a lot the past 10 days or so. Pretty muddy still but drying up. Her ear still hurting sometimes. Have to kee an eye on her pretty close so she dont scratch it to much. She was overall pretty happy today. She usually is.

Everone is taking such an interest. Its a good feeling. Maybe Ill be able to get her in the vet hospital this week . Thank you !!post-29592-0-57352000-1394417387_thumb.jpost-29592-0-57352000-1394417387_thumb.j

post-29592-0-50905800-1394417428_thumb.j

Do you know something we don't Lynda? *wink*

Edited by Evbari

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! Tabby is at ALL FUNDS RAISED!

I can't wait until Tabby's Dad comes back on the forum and sees this!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you SO SO much Lynda, and thank you all of you who donated and shared! Thanks to you all, this sweet little kitty will get the surgery she needs to stay with her Dad. You guys rock!

Tabby's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow up with her.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving two best friends a chance and a future......

Your generosity amazes me!

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR HELPING MY PET TABBY. YOUR AWESOME !!! GOD BLESS EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU !! GERALD CRAIG MCCHESNEY TABBY'S BEST BUDDY.

post-29592-0-49265300-1394462105_thumb.j

So glad to see that you're at All Funds Raised! Keep us posted on your sweetie pie.

I don't know that I will ever have the right words to explain what this community means to me. Angels you restore my faith in humanity on a daily basis and I can't thank you enough for that.

I'm so happy that Tabby gets to have surgery! Gerald please give Tabby some gentle pets from her IMOM friends.

I am waiting for the hospital to call & schedule her for surgery. Thank you everyone. You restored my faith in humanity also !!! Tabbys Dad

Tabby is scheduled for surgery Wendsday the 19th of march. They may get her in before if they have a cancellation. Thank's again everyone out there. I don't feel so alone anymore. I wish you all could meet my kitty.

Thanks for letting us know when her surgery is...hopefully, she can get in earlier. Keep posting, please, to let us know how your girl is doing. Hugs to you both.

Tabby is doing good today. Have to keep an eye on her,still wanting to scratch her ear.She wont have much longer to wait thanks to you guys & girls. At least the ball is rolling. Thank you again. Will keep you all posted. Tabbys dad

post-29592-0-13343700-1394561846_thumb.j

One more week until surgery! I can't wait for Tabby to be on the mend! Give her some pets from her IMOM friends. :)

Tabitha is getting closer to being well again.Another couple of weeks & she will be her old self again.I brushed her out & doctered her ear with antibiotics just to keep it clean,keep it from bothering as much. Made her feel much better. She slept on her pillow right next to me. Its a great feeling to know she will be helped & ok. Its an awful feeling when you can not do anything because of money. Many people out there in that boat. This is a great orginization with great people involved. Member's & non memeber's.All are important !!! Thank You.

post-29592-0-60676100-1394635317_thumb.j

I hope Tabby can get her surgery soon. I had a rescued orange kitty, Gatsby, who had to have a polyp removed from his ear ! He was very happy to have it gone. Gatsby came home with a kitty Mohawk which looked really cute on him

So happy you are at All Funds Raised !

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties