Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kyle imom

Tabby: A Cat with Cancer in Her Ear

89 posts in this topic

Diagnosis: Malignant tumor in her ear

Treatment: Surgery

Low end of estimate: $ 1849.00

Owner contribution: Owner has exhausted funds.

Needed for low end of the estimate: $ 1849.00

4% for IMOM operating expenses: $73.96

Our fund raising goal: $1922.96

Spayed/Neutered: Yes

Caseworker: Kyle

Tabby is at All Funds Raised!! Donations no longer needed!

tabby_mcchesney.jpg

Tabby is an 8 year old calico cat with a tumor in her right ear. In order to relieve her suffering and save her life, the tumor must be removed. The veterinarian says that with treatment, her prognosis is "very good."

Obviously, surgery should happen as soon as possible.

Her person, who is not presently employed, has already spent $1200 for a specialty exam, blood work, CT scan, cytology and histopathology. He does not have funds to make surgery possible for Tabby.

To make a donation for Tabby, please go to: http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd .

Please mark your donation for Tabby McChesney. You can also use pay pal and send money directly to our paypal address at: paypal@imom.org Please be sure to mark your donation for Tabby McChesney.

Also, we ask you to share the address of this page to your social media network (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), pet-related mailing lists, friends and family, and wherever you think it would be helpful. Let's spread the word and help Tabby get her surgery ASAP!

Thank you very much!

Edited by Jamie K. - IMOM

It is very clear how much Tabby is loved. What a beautiful girl! Let's get this sweet girl the help she needs!

Edited by Kris IMOM

What a beautiful kitty! Tabby's Dad rescued her from an animal shelter 5 years ago, and they are very close. She follows him all around the house everywhere he goes. Can you please help Tabby?

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

gave what I could. I'll spread the word on Facebook

FUND UPDATE: Tabby has $224 in donations and needs $1,699 more!

Thank you so much Angels! Tabby's Dad has worked so hard to get Tabby the care she needs, but he now needs a little help. He was trying to post last night but was having problems so we should be hearing from him soon. We're off to a good start - let's see how far we can get this morning. Please, can you help poor Tabby? If you're unable to donate, please share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Tabby is one of the most loved kitties I have come across. She is all her dad has. Please help if you can. And remember, there are more ways to that than making a donation. You can help by getting the word out.

Tabby sure *is* a very much-loved kitty. This is what her Dad told us:

"I live alone with Tabby my cat.I rescued her from animal shelter when she was 3.This cat is my best friend,she follows me everywhere i go when i am around home. She is 8 & a calico & very pretty. I dont think there is another cat in this world to compare to her. She's extremely smart.I believe god gave her to me & i believe god watches out for her & me.She developed A tumor in right ear canal.I want her to live & be happy. She is only 8."

Please can you help Tabby? If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Thank you so much!

Matching fund time for Tabby. $100 on the table. Who will take my money? Betsy

Tabby really is a beautiful cat. She reminds me of my kitty, Phoenix, who passed away in July of 2011.

In memory of Phoenix, and to help Betsy empty her pocketbook, I am happy to donate to help Tabby.

Wishing all the best for this darling kittie and her dad.

Diane

FUND UPDATE: Tabby has $324 in donations and needs $1,599 more!

ABQBets, your Matching Challenge has been met!

Angels, Tabby's Dad loves her so much. She is his whole world. Many of us know how that feels. He needs our help now to save her. He is having difficulty figuring out the forum, but he is trying and we all hope he will be here soon to tell us al about Tabby.

If can donate, any amount at all will help us reach the goal for Tabby. PLEASE remember to SHARE on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

Thank you!!!

Tabby Mcchesney/My best friend. I love this little cat. She is a blessing all the time. Nothing could ever replace her !!! I know she will die some day,but not at 8 yrs. old. Hopefully 18 or older. Thats up to God,but they can cure her right now. God works throu people. I am very gratefull for your help & I mean that. When I get situated/employed I will help other's also. That's the way it works.She is worth saving !! It's good they have an organization like this !!! I AM HER BEST FRIEND ALSO !! She is irreplaceable. My name is Gerald Craig Mcchesney. God bless you all.

post-29592-0-44794300-1394387955_thumb.j

Edited by craigmcch

Cats are man's best friend too! Just ask Gerald Mcchesney. He rescued Tabby from an animal shelter when she was three years old and they have been inseparable for the last five years.

Can you join me in helping Tabby? If you are able to give anything at all, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd and make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. You may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Please help Gerald save his best friend. He loves her so much.

Thank you!

post-22479-0-73343300-1394388997_thumb.j

Okay. Let's getter done! It's time for another

match-challenge_zps7a4db906.jpg

I'll match the next $100 -- dollar for dollar.

Edited by kuhio98

Okay. Let's getter done! It's time for another

match-challenge_zps7a4db906.jpg

I'll match the next $100 -- dollar for dollar.

How 'bout we make it a true daily double? We'll also match the next $100. side by side.

Tabby has a $200 Matching Challenge!!

Woo hoo! A daily double Matching Challenge! Thank you so much kuhio98 and CatPaws!! Who will take some of their money? Poor little Tabby needs our help. She's only 8 years old - can you please help Tabby? If you're unable to donate, please share. share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

Thank you all so much!

Matched $100 sent. What a great thing to see - more matching challenges! C'mon angels, take their money....

WOW...don't know if I've ever seen a DAILY DOUBLE!!!

How GRAND is that? Let's spread the word...NOW is the time to make your donation REALLY count.....

FUND UPDATE: Tabby has $474 in donations and needs $1,449 more!

$50 of Tabby's $200 Matching Challenge has been met!

Thank you so much Betsy, and thank you Angels for your donations so far! We've got a great start and with a daily double Matching Challenge, we should make more progress quickly. Poor little Tabby really needs this surgery as soon as possible. We don't know if it's spreading or how quickly, so time is of the essence. Can you please help Tabby? If you're unable to donate, please share. share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

Thank you all so much!

Tabitha/tabby is going to be able to have surgery soon.Thanks to all the people involved. God is watching out for her !!!

post-29592-0-42174300-1394400311_thumb.j

Gerald - Tell us all about Tabby. What are her favorite things to do? How did she come into your life? Let us know all about your precious girl.

Angels, please help Tabby. Share her story so others can help or please consider a donation. Donations of any size will add up to reach the goal.

If you are able to donate, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Thank you!

Hi Gerald. It's so nice to see you here. You're doing a great job figuring out the forum. :) Can you tell us a little more about Tabby? What does she like to do? Does she have a favorite toy or a favorite food? She's so pretty!

Tabby really needs our help. If you are able to help, please go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd to make a donation; note for Tabby McChesney. If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate Tabby's name when making your donation.

Thank you all so much!

Tabby likes me to take her on walks,without a leash,she stays right with me for the most part. Sometimes sidetracked by a lizard etc. but runs right over to me. She stays in the yard or real close when outside. I can call her even at dark & she comes to me. She stays inside at night or If im not home. I have never seen a cat as loyal. I adopted her from a shelter in orlando,fl. 5 yrs. this month. She was a stray & 3{they can tell by teeth within a month}yrs. old in feb. sometime. I say feb. 28th is her b.d.. She is the best kitty in the world. To me anyway.

post-29592-0-48656000-1394404272_thumb.j

FUND UPDATE: Tabby has $584 in donations and needs $1,339 more!

The first $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

$10 of Tabby's second $100 Matching Challenge has been met!

kuhio98, feel free to send in those funds! Thank you so much, and thank you Angels for your donations so far! We're almost a third of the way there. Yay! I know weekends are tough especially with the weather being so nice, but let's see if we how quickly we can raise the remaining $90 on the second Matching Challenge. Tabby and her Dad are so close, and we need to get this little girl fixed up. If you're unable to donate, please share. share, share on all your social media sites so we can get the word out about this poor girl.

Thank you all so much!