Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Sophie Quintana - ruptured mammary mass

78 posts in this topic

RESTNWOLF, it's okay. It's a bit confusing right now!

Yes, if you send in $100, we'll be at AFR. Thank you!

Jamie.K

Just sent $50 - $26 to finish Elwen's challenge and then I split the difference with RESTNWOLF to close this out... My heart is very happy... Betsy

Hi a friend Rocio Bermudez just donated. She just called me saying she forgot to reference Sophie Quintana. Just want to make sure it counts...Thanks!

Ok how much do I need to send in after ABQ's generous donation to get to all funds raised ?

Jamie did you see that Robert Q posted that someone donated to Sophie and FORGOT to put the name on the donation

Rocio Bermudez made the donation for Sophie.....

I'm going to stop sending in my matching challenge early. When I do that, I seem to confuse everyone. lol Sorry guys.

YAY! Sophie is at ALL FUNDS RAISED!

RESTNWOLF, with Robert's friend's donation, we're already at AFR! Thank you SO much for being willing to help as always!

:)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks to the wonderful IMOM Angels, this sweet pup will get the surgery she needs to stay with her family.

You are all AWESOME!!

Sophie's thread will be moving to All Funds Raised - be sure to follow up with her.

Thanks, Judy! We got it posted to Sophie. :)

And lol Elwen!

And thank you Betsy for helping finish things up!

Thanks again everyone for making this happen and so quickly. You guys rock! :)

Jamie.K

I've been out for a few hours and this is the best news I can think of to come home to!!

When people who love animals come together there is Magic in the air! :magicmoon: Thanks to everyone.

:pp_animal_362::cool026::spot

Robert...I am THRILLED to know that Sophie is SET for her surgery tomorrow...

i would touch base with the clinic, let them know that funds are in...get your instructions for tomorrow and see if there's a chance they can move the time up.....

BRAVO TO ALL....this was a heck of a day.....

We wanted to thank everyone so much! You have no idea the joy you have brought back to my family particularly to my dad! Words cannot express the gratitude and elation we are feeling....You are true angels and may God bless each one of you...We are calling the vet now to let him know the goal was reached and will keep you updated with Sophy's surgery and progress...

So happy this got done so quickly. I think I speak for everyone connected with IMOM when I say we can't wait to see Sophie back to her old self as well. Sending good thoughts her way...

This is great news. We're all pulling for Sophie and hope that surgery goes smoothly so she will be out of danger and back to feeling well again.

Thank you so much again everyone. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your hard work and support for sweet Sophie.

Jamie.K

sending positive thoughts and prayers for Sophie today...can't wait to hear that she is out of surgery, ALL WENT WELL and into recovery...

Hi All,

Sorry for the late post but after I left my dad and Sophie at the vet I had to rush to work. Im glad to let you all know Sophies surgery went without any complications and she is on her way home now since the vet told us they cannot keep her overnight. We rather have her here also. She should be arriving in the next 20 minutes and will keep you all posted.

Thanks again. Robert

Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm very glad to hear that Sophie's surgery went well and she's on her way home. Yay!

I'm glad things went well for Sophie...I am glad she will be home with her family tonight. Please give her lots of kisses and hugs from me.

How is sweet Sophie doing today? I know she must be glad to be home.

Sophie is doing ok, she came home yesterday because on Friday the vet was concerned about her breathing and wanted to keep her overnight, Also she was very weak due to blood loss. Yesterday she drank lots of water and still has quite an appetite. I will tell Robert to post pictures of her.

Edited by mreinaldo