Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Isley Tatum - Pit with Addisons

271 posts in this topic

Still here angels got my bath last nite and my nails done, trimmed, now I can only scratch dad and not hurt him, lol, well my bath, eh och I love was over due but message because dad was sitting in the back and I decided to find a short cut to China, lol, dug up a great spot for me to rest in after I ran around the yard and our walk the underlying earth is quite cooling to my body for as I, The Prince of Union Square, was overheated and as I layer in my bed of dirt and slept, dad decided to sit in the chair and sleep with me, he in the sun me, his son, in the dirt, lovely so when we went in I of course wanted to climb up on the bed, our/his, my bed, and he guided me into th bath where I let him have his clesn Ing fun of me. The best part of any bath is the after care, the drying, ear cleanup and other grooming yes including my claws which are now nails.

F.Y.I, dad is doing quite well he is going to go in for a day surgery sometime within the next three weeks, let you know when on Tuesday when we , I get confirmation from him.

My next vet appointment is Just around the corner, July 18th and my annual is in August. We would like to have it at our next vet appointment in August but the vet says that it is better to have my m Int h my injection seperat from my vaccines, so we plan to have the annual on b or a round August 5th.

The summer h as been GREAT for me trust me, dad too. Not much hiking ad we both enjoy not one journey in tge woods, as of yet this summer but I am sure it will happen sometime after his prodedure.

Yes we still spend time with grandma, I love to kiss her and we also get to hang out with the neighbors cats, Awdrey and Jacob Marley, with me of course on lead and Awdrey on the couch with Jacob Marley still trying to figure out what type p l of cat I am that needs to be restrained. He and she like to smell, my you know what area and rub against me j us t enough for me to relax and think what type of puppies are these, lol, I know they are not puppies but cats dad has explained to me and see I l I've to hang around cats be cause they seem to like me as i do them, maybe naw I don't want I ne in my house because then I would have to share dad's love and affection, when he goes down to them I smell them on him and usually walk away from dad, yuppie, I get jealous of my dad cheating on me with Awdrey and Jacob Marley, mu cousins.

So with all that said it us laundry time which means I get to run and snuff around the basement, lol, enjoy the rest of your weekend by the way I l I've my yogurt, plain snack wh och I am privileged to f et twice a week, thanks for that angels, th an ks fir V that and mire.

Love you all Always

Still here angels got my bath last nite and my nails done, trimmed, now I can only scratch dad and not hurt him, lol, well my bath, eh och I love was over due but message because dad was sitting in the back and I decided to find a short cut to China, lol, dug up a great spot for me to rest in after I ran around the yard and our walk the underlying earth is quite cooling to my body for as I, The Prince of Union Square, was overheated and as I layer in my bed of dirt and slept, dad decided to sit in the chair and sleep with me, he in the sun me, his son, in the dirt, lovely so when we went in I of course wanted to climb up on the bed, our/his, my bed, and he guided me into th bath where I let him have his clesn Ing fun of me. The best part of any bath is the after care, the drying, ear cleanup and other grooming yes including my claws which are now nails.

F.Y.I, dad is doing quite well he is going to go in for a day surgery sometime within the next three weeks, let you know when on Tuesday when we , I get confirmation from him.

My next vet appointment is Just around the corner, July 18th and my annual is in August. We would like to have it at our next vet appointment in August but the vet says that it is better to have my m Int h my injection seperat from my vaccines, so we plan to have the annual on b or a round August 5th.

The summer h as been GREAT for me trust me, dad too. Not much hiking ad we both enjoy not one journey in tge woods, as of yet this summer but I am sure it will happen sometime after his prodedure.

Yes we still spend time with grandma, I love to kiss her and we also get to hang out with the neighbors cats, Awdrey and Jacob Marley, with me of course on lead and Awdrey on the couch with Jacob Marley still trying to figure out what type p l of cat I am that needs to be restrained. He and she like to smell, my you know what area and rub against me j us t enough for me to relax and think what type of puppies are these, lol, I know they are not puppies but cats dad has explained to me and see I l I've to hang around cats be cause they seem to like me as i do them, maybe naw I don't want I ne in my house because then I would have to share dad's love and affection, when he goes down to them I smell them on him and usually walk away from dad, yuppie, I get jealous of my dad cheating on me with Awdrey and Jacob Marley, mu cousins.

So with all that said it us laundry time which means I get to run and snuff around the basement, lol, enjoy the rest of your weekend by the way I l I've my yogurt, plain snack wh och I am privileged to f et twice a week, thanks for that angels, th an ks fir V that and mire.

Love you all Always

Ooops, did I post the sane thing twice? Sirry, well been busy with the whole shabang doctors for dad. walks and vets for me also we went off to the woods I got to run around Off lead I told you about my bath already and how so soft I am also take longer walks which i really enjoy we sat out in front of the cafe today and had coffee and water guess who had what haha aright now I'm in the back taking pictures with Dad and I dug a new bed nice and clear for myself it is covered with trees and plants around this area with three three ways in two ways out i have an secret escape door and I made it nice and clean for myself yep I'm all set for summer weather now i can lay down in a cool spot

post-25509-0-08163000-1405723037_thumb.j

post-25509-0-45299300-1405723369_thumb.j

OOps! We stopped in to say Hello and posted in the wrong forum! Glad to hear all is well on the homefront and the Prince of Union Square is being rightly spoiled. Ms. Chloe is due for her bath and nail trim and she loves it too, thankfully.

So Isley loves grandma's house too?? I often joke with my mom that Chloe is her girl and just puts up with me between visits to her house... ;)

Sounds to me like the Prince has found himself a nice, cool spot for summer. Post us a picture of the Royal One suntanning, if you can :)

Did you get the date for your surgery? I imagine Isley makes for good company so you'll be in good hands while recouping.

Gab

So was just playing with one of the cats downstairs, Jacob Marley, we were Playing Paw Paw under the door, old game new players.

So dad in for surgery on this Friday, wish my human good, just a day procedure but still, I will be fine will go out as usual but might have to sleep alone for a bit, not , also I'm doing a quite well with m y health and activities and my annual is up for next week August 5th, we are in need to have this covered angels as best we can.

So time for so quiet time before my night time walk. We will check in before Friday. .

Well today I, Isley went to the vet and had my annual physical and I had one vaccine, all my other shots are up to date and dad, Darryl, had a real busy day he had two appointments today, busy day for dad. He , sad is doing fine we have resumed our walks and other fun ruff stuff.

Last nite I took over the bed and dad K et n e, oh yeah he had surgery on Friday August first and yes it went well dad is on the mend without limitation. Same for me.

Wait dad just got home and has a bag that smells good me think it is a smoked marrow bone the big dog size, yup look gotta go, oh yeah dad also contacted Jacki at imom to make sure we are in the good graces.

I'm off to play with my bone then I might go out tonite and party but dad said I have to be ho me before 2AM, party proper

Love yapost-25509-0-46377500-1407275040_thumb.j

Just love that Isley, thanks for the update and the picture. Hope you are in good graces with the angels! Betsy

We dad and I have been taking walks close to the old way which is good were getting ready to take one in a little while, dad is doing well still on the mend from his last surgery of August 1st.

I on a diet vet looking for me to loose 10 pounds, dad is going to do the same thing.

Sorry we have not been in closer contact but dad and I have had very busy days respectfully. Tomorrow is another busy one for us so we will check in then again to b let you know what we were up to. So long for now.

Hi and I hope u continue doing well. I love the way u write ur posts as humans usually write for u guys. U r one smart pup, God bless u,,,,,,,,, Ur dad taught u well, may u heal well and fast, later,,,,,, gator,,,,,,,,

Yes it is Saturday and have not seen my girlfriend, Ginger in a week. Daddy said he saw Ginger s human, and she is well.

Daddy took me out at 12:45 AM we wag jolted, walked, then we took a ride into Boston, we went to the waterfront got ou t and walked for a bit, then journeyed up to Fr Franklin Park, walked a bit mind you by now it is 2AM, so my human Darryl, Daddy then decided he wanted to take me to the South End to my other favorite dog park, look at 2 AM I wanna go release then play a bit with daddy, not go on an adventure around the state, you understand, so we go to the South End and the pizza shop is still open so yup yup daddy gets a great big slice of pizza, I like, the crust and sauce, so as daddy eats while I am drooling over this pizza he , daddy the human has I make my move t I steal a bite but he caught me , but as I said I like the crust and sauce so daddy as he does have me some, yup all the crust and a small, are you serious right now, piece with just the bread and sauce no cheese, a small piece, hah, anyway I really didn't like the way it tasted, so yeah I ate it yeah I would and did want more but there is this pizza shop in Cambridge in Porter Square on Massachusetts Avenue, call the Half Shell, great eats there there pizza is a million times better, and the cook there always gives dad some bacon for me not K as t, not thus morning .

So we gets home at about 3:30 in the morning, I got right to my water then to my bed, not our bed mine, and go off to sleep.

Me and dad have been sleeping good together at night he holds me and I but my arm on him too, he loves me .

So him was thinking I wanted to go out at 8 this morning, no, then him thought that 10 AM was good, no, I need my eight hours. So we went out around noon time walked did the thing and dragged him dad back home, so I could hopefully run into Ginger, got to see Marta the Lil dog I also like, enough of me who is in your life lolololololol,

Love Isley

And the were two, terriers they liked alike, To and Ava, got to meet them on my afternoon walk today. I stopped and froze because there was a bicycle coming from behind me and dad, bicycles scare me. So as i turned to watch what the bicycle was going to do, there were two little Jack Russell Terriers, they looked exactly alike. So was I, me, The Prince of Union Square, seeing double? Giving them and their humans the benefit of the doubt as to how good they are with big dogs.

So I sniff them and they me they both give me kisses and want to play, but you know me I just stand there and take in all the attention and love as t he barj, little bark, a nd dance and prance in the traditional play bow stance, I loved it yuppie.

So dad then said our gooddays and we we along our way, back to the house because dad had to be off to the doctors.

So we will see you angels later love Isley.

So today I went to the vet for my treatment, my Precortin shot, and I lost three pounds. They, the vet still had to start a new bottle of my medicine, but if I loose six more pounds they won't have to give me as much when I go back on the 10th of October.

Dad is well and we walk at least a n hour and a half at night and 45 minutes three times a day. He tries to keep me outta the back yard so I won't get filthy durty, he no fun. But I love the backyard because I get to sun bathe and sun chase, lol.

I haven't seen my girlfriend Ginger who lives next door she walks at night too but I , we walk farther and longer then h er and her human.

I had a great time at the vet, saw a really great big bully dog that liked me but I'm the Prince of Union Square, Isley so I had to pay him no mind. I might be picky but when I choos w them I choose good, lolololololol.

Thanks Imom.org for all you do and my coat and nails are in perfect condition. All checked out good at the vet I just n red to loose 9 pounds I weighed in at 79 pounds , so if I loose three pounds a month I will be golden.

Love ya

Isley still needs $90 per month to be fully sponsored. All of his previous one time donations are dwindling.

If you can help with any portion of the $90 click here (http://imom.org/donation/#sponsor )

If you prefer to make a one time donation go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Which ever you choose please be sure to let us know it's for Isley.

Angels – Isley has kept us so entertained with his wonderful stories and adventures. Let’s help his dad keep him alive. Right now his meds are keeping him well, BUT… Isley still needs $90 per month to be fully sponsored. His previous one time donations are now almost gone.

If you can help with any portion of the $90 please visit http://imom.org/donation/#sponsor

If you prefer to make a one-time donation go to http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Thank you for supporting this IMOM Prince!

Isley is a very special boy and is SO LOVED by his Dad...he needs $90.00 more a month to be fully funded...can we share his story? Even if you can't donate sharing is a way to help this very special pair out...

OR, a one time donation works very nicely also...let's see what we can do for Isley...

I know traffic on the forum is down, but Isley needs his medication to keep him alive. He received quite a lot of one time donations when he became an IMOM sponsored PIN, but now these one time donations are almost gone. We need to get Isley sponsored so he can continue to receive his medication. Even if you can help with just a portion, please consider it.

If you can help with any portion of the $90 please visit http://imom.org/donation/#sponsor

Thank you for supporting this IMOM Prince!

Dawn is right...IMOM is in the process of re-organization, that does not mean that the pets in need here on the monthly sponsorship page don't need help, THEY DO!!!

Can we share on Facebook and Twitter? There are angels around every corner...don't feel bad if you can't make a monthly donation, perhaps a one time donation is possible OR SHARE, spread the word about Isley...his Dad really loves him and works hard to keep him well...we can't let them down, can we.....

Sharing only takes a couple of minutes out of your day...share and ask others to do the same...we'll have some funds coming in before we know it...

Dawn is right...IMOM is in the process of re-organization, that does not mean that the pets in need here on the monthly sponsorship page don't need help, THEY DO!!!

Can we share on Facebook and Twitter? There are angels around every corner...don't feel bad if you can't make a monthly donation, perhaps a one time donation is possible OR SHARE, spread the word about Isley...his Dad really loves him and works hard to keep him well...we can't let them down, can we.....

Sharing only takes a couple of minutes out of your day...share and ask others to do the same...we'll have some funds coming in before we know it...

Judy is absolutely right!!

Isley hasn't yet been fully sponsored and he has been an IMOM PIN for a long while. Angels, u have stepped up getting Isley one time donations but they are running out now. Please even a $5/month sponsorship will help this pupper.

Thanks to all the angels who have been and will be helping Isley.

Isley Tatum needs us. Just because he has a chronic illness doesn’t mean it’s not important to get him funded. Isley has Addison’s disease and must have his medication. He still needs $90 per month to be fully sponsored. Please don’t forget about Isley.

Thank you for supporting this IMOM Prince! I hope we will hear from Isley and his dad soon. I hope they are OK.

Doing well, had my shot and lostt 5 pounds see daddy's been great, but he's under the weather back in the hospital.

Dad's ok but I have to stay at the auntie.

I'm so sorry your Dad is feeling poorly. I hope the White Coats can help get him back home to you.

In the meantime, we'll see what the angels here can do to get you more funding. Stay well!

Positive thoughts heading up for ur dad. I'm sure ur auntie will take great care of u until ur daddy comes home.

Isley still needs $90 per month to be fully sponsored. Please Angels - I know we are her to help the Pets in Need and Isley and his dad need you now.

PLEASE can you help with any portion of the $90? If you can, please visit http://imom.org/donation/#sponsor

Thank you.

I'm with Dawn, this sweet boy and his Dad really, really need our help...can we share and tell others his story? If you just read a few of the posts you would see what Isley means to his Dad...not only does he put Isley first but he is struggling with not being well himself.....

Wouldn't it be nice to help someone that really needs us? I think so.....you don't have to donate all of the $90.00 needed to get Isley fully funded...you don't even have to donate every month...you can make a one time donation that will help with a one time purchase of Isley's meds until he can get funded...there are so many things that can be done...