Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Isley Tatum - Pit with Addisons

271 posts in this topic

just checking in on the two of you, and hoping isley is taking good care of you, and helping you get back up to snuff.

This was posted today at 4:47pm in the 'monthly sponsor needs' forum instead of here:

"Hey all he is doing so great and looks so good and warm and soft all of his stats. Okay as he does talks talks and put me on the spot dad was down for the count with an ulcer that burst in his stomach no joke it went thru his colon, now dad has kidney issues which will take him back and forth for treatment. Sorry to be so straight but dad is down but getting stronger so hang in there for us

L I've. Darryl and Isley Tatum

The Prince of Union Square Isley"

Cindy, I just saw that also...thanks for copying and pasting it...

IMOM angels, it sounds as if Isley's Dad Darryl really had a rough time of it...it was mentioned he was in the hospital and getting better but WOW...he had a major happening...

I sure know something that help him with his recovery...either a one time donation or a monthly sponsor for the boy he loves so much....

This was posted in the Monthly sponsor needs forum. If a volunteer is reading this maybe the correct link to this thread could be sent to Darryl.

"Okay dad has been in hospital for about three weeks down for count for about four weeks as of now me , The Prince of Union Square, Isley doing better than my human man what a drag, dad had had a a ulcer that blew a hole in his stomach and caused complications and sent dad back to the hospital but he is on the mend. Now dad is drug free and drink free forever but has other health issues like me he has the the sugar thing and the hypertension stress as well.

Not sure were we stand for sponsorship but bare with dad please gang he has a, hard time moving around but got me to the vet for my treatment on Saturday and all is well. My next visit is on the 23rd of May. Love to you all from The Prince of Union Square Isley and his human Darryl "

I hope someone is helping your Dad and you as well with your daily activities. I know if any of the IMOM Angels were close by they would be right there with you

Hang in there !

Kathy

Saw another update on the monthly sponsor forum. Hip Hip Hurray for the EMS & firefighter squads in Somerville MA. You are the BEST! Thanks for keeping an eye on our guys, Isley and Darryl.

Keep getting better, Darryl! Isley, we send a hug your way.

So here is Darryl i am doing quite well and our Prince is doing quite well indeed, better than I, i have to catch up to his speed.

His coat, is soft and silky, his body strength is quite extremely strong and his weight is steady between 83 and 85 pounds which is okay by the vet we are going to try to have him drop some pounds to about 80 would be nice.

Heads up for the 23rd of May of course he has a treatment shot, and checkup which will include blood work done on my buddy , let you know on Wednesday exactly what will be the cost of the visit this time around, hopefully Imom and the Angels can cover the vet visit on this Friday t he 23rd.

Darryl Isley s human toy, lol

Good Sunday morning Angels yup yup yup dad is feeling stronger because he has to care for me and yes he does have some in home services to help with his daily just the heavy duty stuff and we go out three to five times a day he is good with the 2 or 3 AM outings see they say and there is proof that when a pets human gets sick the pet feels it and may become sick as well, we'll dad got sick after me and although he has some health concerns it was not laying him up in hospital, so first I, Isley get sick struck with Addisons, treatable, then dad well one thing lead to another to another then to another condition concern which all have been addressed on both of us and gotta a I move swifter then my human lol old man, love him and won't let go until well you get the picture.

So we have been out already on this great Sunday and the weather is extremely pleasant we both enjoyed being out and about the early AM, what plans do you all have for today ?

Dad pointed out that we have been missing Birthdays of imom members and sponsors so here is an overall message of Bekated c Birthday Wishes to the Angels we missed, MAY THE PAST BIRTHDAYS BE THE HAPPIEST AND WISHING ALL OF YOU MAY MORE WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYS AND NOT ONLY KNOWING YOU SAME THEM WITH THE ONES YOU LIVE AND LOVE BY, BUT ALSO TO YOUR SPECIAL FURRY KID (S) /COMPANION (S) for THEY SAME YOU LIFE SPACE AND DREAMS REMEMBER THEY KNOW OUR THOUGHTS I THANK SO, SO HAPPY BElATED TO YOU AND MAY GREAT ONES TO COME.

THAT CONES FROM, dad, me Darryl and Isley your own Private Prince of Union Square.

Yeah I well had to help dad in finding out how to up load pictures so we he and I and I and him will be sending them up for you to browse, K? Okay

Isley and him (LOL)

Tod ay was a great day better than yesterday I was out all day with dad he went to two doctor appointments which went well we enjoyed the weather and I got to run off leash at a dog park in the South End where dad used to live. I got to play with some smaller dogs and dug a hole in the dirt there was nothing there but all eyes were on me the other humans thought I found a short cut or gold mine, lol well it was a long day for dad and I and him feels good today think we both got worn out. Loving You all and did has a special project to do this weekend heads up he wants to post up or message people in the imom community one on one and also as a group I might not bark but I got a big mouth plus it was and is my , Isleys idea, so keep eyes open weekend for the event but humans are sometimes late so it will happen got my paw on him.

Isley and Darryl here

So he did or I should say we did it a gain out since early this morning I got to run free again, south end neighborhood dog park dad had coffee, coffee?, I had aqua clear water we met new little dogs and a Grey and white Pitt puppy l let him jump on me an follow me around but when he was leaving I did not want him to go be on the eye for my selfey with the Pitt puppy.

All for now. Nap time and brunch for us both.

The Prince of Union Square Isley and his human Darryl

Good Luck today at your check up, Isley. Hope all goes well and you stay healthy for your dad.

Working on the thank yous for each of you, dad is my idea his job, on the way out not dad said we don't have a profile picture it got disappeared, lol, but we don't have a computer using intelligence phone right? That is what they call the talking devices ain't it lol, going out to enjoy the changing weather caught in the rain earlier so now should be hit or miss.

Working on the thank yous for each of you, dad is my idea his job, on the way out not dad said we don't have a profile picture it got disappeared, lol, but we don't have a computer using intelligence phone right? That is what they call the talking devices ain't it lol, going out to enjoy the changing weather caught in the rain earlier so now should be hit or miss.

I want to share a few more photos of the Prince of Union Square.post-25509-0-02567300-1401214454_thumb.j

It sure is good to hear from the two of you. The Dynamic Duo!!

We just got our first vet bill for The Prince and got it paid.

Take good care of each other.

Love the pictures...especially the one with Isley in the driver's seat...not a care in the world!!!

Diane

Weeeeee, we'll dad and I and my auntie, dad's sister one of them anyway the nice one who I don't see that often, well we got a new p I c up, now guess how it is not dad he don't look that good but better than he was looking for the last few months.

So we were out and about today got to w all a fe e blocks with dad and his cup of tea we had a great medium walk then I got to run off leash at the dog park yup yuppie but I was all alone.

As we get ready to get eat dinner we will run up on you later.

Today is my day of course I am taking Isley with me but I have doctoral ointments and he likes to roam around and today I have permission to bring him with me to the appoints.

Guess what gang of angels dad got back the the watch with help from the neighborhood residents wow, we have a old Boston public school teachers desk that was give to us to sell and the proceeds proceeds right to go for my care so we are going to try and do ebay if not so be it, dad is getting stronger bit by bit and I know it is because he has more energy for me.

If we did not have each other I well we do and then there is you all too.

Still working on the reaching thank you him told me too let you all know, did not forget and won't let him forget.

Love from...

Hey angels we me And dad are doing well he has been sleeping with me we take more naps since he got home we go out still three to five times a day just for me and still see a nd sniff everything and although I am more selective with the company I keep I am meeting new human and nore smaller dogs I go to the vet on the 23rd of this month for just treatment, my shot and weight check I have lost 4 pounds and dad has list 50 pounds, which one of us gets the wow, lol love you angels, and Stay as safe as you can same for the humans too lol

I'm started this post yesterday but lost a connection, we were outside when it tried to post, so right now we are heading out the door dad and I, might need a umbrella on for the hot sun .

Catch you up to speed later

sley and D, (pronounced:sley as slee for Isley and D represents dad/Darryl)

dad

So sley and D

So, dad got a, bill in the mail from the vet and I told him to double check to see if they were send in t he invoices f or payment from my angels at imom, he looked at me went back inside and they told him that is what they have been doing there were donations toward the account of my care, for The Prince of Union Square, but it has since run out yes they are busy and we will remind them to fax this balance to imom for payment

Thank you all trying to get the mass thank you campaign in gear but dad is doing his best I am great thanks to imom the angels and my dad and dad Is good too thanks to the above mentioned and his vets, lol.

Catch up with you all on Wednesday, dad always sends is best as for me you all always get kisses and you are, all mentioned in our nightly hugs

Well dad took me for a ride yesterday we went to the vet and he said I gained. 3 pounds not much so dad will try again to feed me less food. Then we went for a ride and took a short walk in the sun and went back home for our nap I t has been hard on dad he ha lots of doctors appointments and is as law moving he needs to rest so when we get back ho me today we will sleep for as long as I will let him.

I know how your dad feels, Isley. We just don't spring back quite the way we did when we were young and strong like you. I hope you are being a good boy- letting your dad rest when he needs to, but keeping him moving some too.

Still up and running angels dad is going to doctors appointments 3 to 4 times a week and we have kept our outings close to the house just around the neighborhood because I realized how weak dad still is.

I am doing great according to the vet at Porter Square Veterinarian my next visit will be on July 18th, my goodness how time flies September will mark one year that I fell dangerously sick we won't be able to celebrate it but we will always keep it in mind if all is good still with dad and I we will go out and enjoy the whole day I'm sure we are going to do so n e thing grand.

Dad, Darryl my human and I are starting to play a bit more rugged but dad stamina is not what is was right now mostly we go out then dad to the doctor and me at home under the air nice .

Talk to you angels soon and dad has not forgotten about the one on one thankyous, until that happens THANK YOU ALL.

Isley and Darrylpost-25509-0-40844200-1404095992_thumb.j