Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Isley Tatum - Pit with Addisons

271 posts in this topic

Any updates as to where we are with Isley's sponsorship now?

I will post an update very soon. I've had some other stuff going on that's been keeping me pretty busy.

All is well with us and we go to the vet again on the 27th, dad very tired took me out the last two days and was cat sitting for those days as well. Our neighbors were away and he cared for Awdrey and Jacob Marley, Marley is a new addition he is a ruff playful boy but loves dad he let dad pick him up and hold and kiss him the first day they met, now Awdrey we have known since she was a little kitty, both have green eyes and dad had to nap, walk and feed me then nap with one cat then the other, feed them and do the litter box thing so he is tired and I am not jealous because he gave all three of us the same amount of time and attention, they love him so as I do.

To day the fellsway again walking the path and I was not able to get off the lead but had a wonderful time with my dad.

Adding an older picture because this is the position I'm about to be in, again.

The Prince of Union Square

Isley

post-25509-0-91023800-1395096059_thumb.j

maybe some angels who sponsored Tucker could now sponsor Isley...

hugs to Isley.

Quick and fast great day out side today dad and I have been going to his hospital appointments yup they let me in at the JDC at longwood. So he got a issue that is why we have been in cogneito, spelling, I'm a dog remember surprise, but we're great because of your support and love.

My ear infection has cleared up great and I'm ready to run wild been out V since early was out in the rain at 3 AM dad was mad at me because I would not come in finally I went in soaked but I ran through my street went in everyone's yard to smell and then wanted to go into my lot next door but decided I was way too wet so let dad have his way, went in. I like when he dries me off and tells me I'm his baby his pretty boy, he dries me good. Then we fight because I wanna still wet and all get on his our bed, h e forces me off on to my bed right next to t he big one but I go and flank him and win every time .

Catch up tonite.

Isley

Isley - Congratulations on being accepted by IMOM. By now you know how wonderful they are; my diabetic dog ZOOM was helped here by some wonderful angels for six years. I'll never forget them for that. Ms. ZOOM and I are in the In Living Memory section now but still stay in touch with many here ..new and old.

I hope both you and Darryl are having a good day and you both are feeling better and stay well. Praying you get some more sponsors...I know it's stressful, but remember: "Boston Strong"...you can do it ..especially with IMOM'S special angels!

Susan, MisChief,

& Angel ZOOM

Hey gang just got update for Isley I am overjoyed and not trying to make a scene but cannot finish my post at this time to emotional, for now than you all imom, Jackie and Isley furry cousins. Catch up with you all tonight

Gang dad is being a baby right now plus he just came in from his doctors appointment and got mixed news good and not so good so my info evens out the day out in the cold we go with winter gear on of course.

Thank you all Isley and Darryl

Hi everyone, my name is Angel. I am a friend of Isley and his human Darryl. I am writing to you because he cannot. He is in intensive care at the hospital and is recovering and unable to post. Isley is with me until he is able to come home. Rest assured Isley is getting the same love and care. I am taking him for his monthly injection tomorrow and he has been getting his daily dose of meds. Darryl will send an update as soon as he can. Thank you so much for helping my friend and his companion.

Please let Darryl know we are thinking of him and wishing him well. I look forward to some good updates soon.

Judy G.

Oh, wow, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please let Darryl know that he is in my thoughts and prayers...a healing candle will be lit for him. I hope his circumstances will make a turn for the better quickly and will be on the road to a speedy recovery.

Angel, thanks for taking care of Isley.

And Isley, be on your best-est behavior for Angel, OK? ;-)

Hugs to you all.

Diane

Edited by Animal Luvr

Hey, angels, this is really sad to hear that Darryl is in the hospital. He's obviously got a lot going on.

How about we do what we can to reduce some of his stress and ease his load a bit by giving him a get well gift of Isley being fully sponsored? We're almost there...let's just give that extra push to finish this fundraising campaign, please. Darryl has got a lot on his plate now...let's just make sure this is the dessert ;-).

Diane

Hi Angel and Darryl and Isley

Thank you for taking care of your friends in their time of need. I hope this is just a quick bump in the road and that everyone is feeling lots better very soon.

I have asked my special Angels to watch over all of you

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties

Hi everyone, my name is Angel. I am a friend of Isley and his human Darryl. I am writing to you because he cannot. He is in intensive care at the hospital and is recovering and unable to post. Isley is with me until he is able to come home. Rest assured Isley is getting the same love and care. I am taking him for his monthly injection tomorrow and he has been getting his daily dose of meds. Darryl will send an update as soon as he can. Thank you so much for helping my friend and his companion.

Angel ~ Please give Darryl our best and let him know that he is in our thoughts and prayers.

I know he'll worry, because he is a good dogger daddy, but please let him know that between you and the IMOMers, Isley will be well taken care of.

Angels ~ Please surround Darryl with your healing light.

Otis and Hoagie send their very best wishes to Darryl for a successful recovery; and our heartfelt thanks to you, Angel, for looking after our buddy Isley. Both guys are pretty important to us.

Sending prayers that Darryl is soon home with Isley. Thank u Angel for taking care of Isley while Darryl is in the hospital-I know how comforting that must be to him.

Good Morning Isley, my brother from another mother, Otis here. I'm sure you are missing Darryl. We are too, and hope he will be feeling better soon. But look on the bright side of things, you are the only one of us that has a real honest to goodness, ANGEL, looking out just for you. Yeah, we have lots of angels here at IMOM, but we all have to share them.

My little friend, Hoagie, didn't like the sound of that "Intensive" care. He says "Intensive" means really concentrated. To me, "Intensive" is when mom and dad expect me to get up before the sun, like they did today. So, both of us, hope Darryl won't have to deal with that "Intensive" stuff for long.

We hope your appointment the other day went well. And we're working hard to make sure you'll have all you need for your April appointment. With a little more "Intensive" efforts, we'll get there.

Our love to Darryl.

Otis and Hoagie

I hope Darryl and Isley are both doing better.

Sending lots of white light and healing purrs from the Magical Beach Kitties

Kathy

Hi gang of angels so you have heard that I Darryl dad to Isley fell urgently sick on the 25th of last month emergency surgery icu then the step down unit now home for the past three days waiting to get staples out of me that is how I was closed up. My family friend Angel is an angel and great family friend she would do for you and your pet she cares for Isley when I am extremely sick 4 times since last year must thank you all Isley is great he is here with me my neighbor Eric and his wife Betty take him out for walks they are the ones I cat sit for Angel wanted to keep him but I need his strength and warmth to heal me plus cannot let him think I would give up. Love him way too much thank you imom, his next appointment is April 28th and all blood work with him is on point. Catch up later.

Darryl and Isley

I'm glad you're home now with your best buddy. You are both in my thoughts and prayers. :heart:

Diane