Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Isley Tatum - Pit with Addisons

271 posts in this topic

Charlene, one of my sisters shares your name , Charlene she gave the first 50 the day Isley took ill, my other sister they are twins, Cheryl shares your middle name Marie she gives to me for Isley and his toothpaste shampoo stuff like that together they take off some tension so you have done the same with your donation every bit helps thank you and Isley is doing extremely well he does sleep a lot after running or eating but he humps me and we fight playfully nightly as before we knew he was ill. Thank you all got to get a few things for us I hope before the snow set in love you all , thanks Charlene Marie, and Maggie Mae Thomas to day yo two touched my spiritual heart because of the namesakes if permitted hugs and hugs

Darryl Tatum

Hi Isley and Dad,

I am happy that IMOM is able to add another sponsored pet for us all to visit and help out. When I first joined, there were many dogs and cats being helped every month. Unfortunately that changed when the economy fell off the cliff- good to see that you are the first of what I hope is many getting help.

I also love reading your posts- keep posting and posting- pictures are great too. Don't worry- you will be fully sponsored soon. Magic happens quickly here- I know that IMOM will make sure that Isley gets his meds every month-

My kitties said to tell your Dad that sometimes they enjoy rare roast beef so much they forget to get rid of the pill that is hiding in there. Another trick is to try unflavored gel caps and put the pill or liquid in there. If you like butter he can coat the pill in butter and you will inhale it !

Hang in there- and send some of that cold weather down here to us in South Florida !

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties

Isley, I LOVE reading your posts! You are such a character! You must keep your dad on his toes!

One of my dogs, Rocky, was also quite a character in her younger days. We adopted her later in her life after her "original" pet parents, Lisa and Glenn, passed away.

Rocky, by the way, was a Pet in Need (PIN) here. IMOM certainly gave Rocky a lease on life that she wouldn't have had otherwise.

In honor and memory of Rocky, my husband, Jeff, and I will be stepping forward to help sponsor you. I wish it could be all of the amount that is needed, but we have seven fur kids with some special needs of their own.

I've never had a pit, but do love them...I hope you don't mind being in my virtual family.

All the best to you and your dad. I'm glad that you're here, and I look forward to reading many more stories from you!

Hugs and kisses,

Jeff and Diane and....Hoover, Velvet, Asia, Squirt, Crystal, Oscar, and Sylvia

and, of course, Rocky

post-27438-0-38676000-1392333534_thumb.j

Edited by Animal Luvr

Diane, what a wonderful way to honor sweet Rocky.....that sure brought a smile to my face...I have a photo in my bedroom of me the first day I met Rocky.....

I hope this weekend will bring more sponsors to Isley so he doesn't have to fundraise every month.

I am sending this to my friend with a doggie network- hopefully some of them will jump in to help.

Isley - tell your Daddy not to worry- IMOM has never let a pin down yet !

Magic is watching over you and soon you will be fully sponsored

Kathy and the Magical Beach Kitties

Isley we will do as much as we can every month. Maggie would find anything but that acceptable. Don't worry the Angles will make sure you are ok. Darryl thank you for your kind words they mean alot.

So, another day with great snow on the way dad said they said Rocky you have met Mamou by now and a sure you two are having fun between watching over us, your human's and siblings. We want to thank Animal Live and again Rocky Such the pretty handsome one Raquel Welch was nicknamed Rocky and I wanted to nickname any member of my family Rocky but was not allowed, but, now I do have a Rocky in my family and watching over me and Isle hey we are good but tired long day yesterday dad had me out all day and late too just getting up talk and tell like later.

The Prince of Union Square

Isley

and Dadpost-25509-0-83533200-1392489185_thumb.j

Darryl, I think you mentioned that Isley has to go to the vet on February 27th right?

I am wondering where we stand with one time donations and sponsorship?

Darryl is a wonderful Dad...he has been posting on the Introduction thread for a long time so if you want to read a lot about him and Isley that is where to begin.......he's really worked hard to keep Isley on an even keel and now he needs a little help from us.....

Can we share on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media out there? I know there are angels around every corner...we I think that they would be quite happy to help out this special pair.

I think Judy is right and Isley has a doctor appt coming next week--please angels, can u help Isley? Become a monthly sponsor for any amount, or be a one time donor to help Isley-ANY amount whether as a monthly sponsor or a one time donor will help make the difference in Isley and Darryl's lives-Please ANY amount!!

hugs to Isley!

Isley I think you are a beautiful baby and must be very loved by your daddy. I would love to get in on the monthly donation to help you. I can't do much in light of my own financial hardship I am currently dealing with. If I could I would offer the full amount. My Maggie Mae has been gone only for a week today and it's been the longest week of my life. She would want me to do what I can. You can count me in for 10.00 a month as long as you need it. Enjoy every day with each other that you can. Life is precious

Charlene, how wonderful of you...I know that Maggie is so proud that you are remembering her in such a special way...

Maggie was a special girl to so many of us because you shared her with us...thank you...and it's so nice to see you posting and helping out the other PINs here on IMOM.

So, dad has this really bad cold he,was do en for the count I heard him say was taki be care of me in and outside he dressed warm but it happens I'm proof , so the next vet visit is Feb 27th and I am ready you guys are too right I'm fighting and doing well because of you and the vet and his team. Spoke to landlord yesterday we told him of our progress and he asked dad to Email him the imom.org site wonder what for? Remember I need some more help don't thing dad just sits and waits for some to sponsor or donate he does his part plus gives money to the vet for my care that is how it started and will end he was there with the first one thousand dollars five hundred a say for the first two days I was sick then $248 for the third then on the fourth day went in for his own surgery my then came home took care of us both. My hero my friend my dad you friend too.

So I'm going out with still got a cold dad, and we'll tell you of our journey gonna have tea to go and walk a bit then come on back if it is too uncomfortable by the by we just got outta bed now I'm a real good dog.

Isley

Phase 2 - Isley has $55 of his monthly sponsor needs. He still needs $155 per month

You can make a one-time donation or sign up for a recurring (sponsor) donation:

http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Let's get this sweetheart fully sponsored - please

:magicmoon:

As Elwen would say, who will take my money? $25 matching challenge for Isley's monthly sponsor needs. COME ON ANGELS, LET'S GET ROCKIN'!!!

Edited by ABQBets

Darryl...I for one know that you are doing a TERRIFIC JOB caring for Isley...you have been posting on the Introduction Thread for a long long time and you tell such wonderful "tails" about your boy...

Keep up the good work...CONGRATS on the $55.00 in monthly sponsors, I hope that we can get MORE so we won't have to worry every month for you and Isley.....

Spring is around the corner (maybe) and it would be grand to just be able to enjoy and not worry how Isley will get his meds...

Angels...can we share, can we post on Facebook, Tweet and if you are social media savvy...use any other method you know of!! There are angels around every corner.....

So, come on ABQBets the Angels a great chance to aide in the aide of my monthly care just to take so pressure of dad and keep me going if you met me face t I face you truly would understand why everyone is standoffish but finds I'm a big teddy bear, and I would lick all your faces in till I lick all the love miss of salt with that said I want you to know that spring is around the corner and I'm feeling really good and my next Dr visit is on the 27th and I believe that are we going to do is give me my shot make sure my anal glands are expressing and that everything else looks good

without any other test my dad check with the doctor and he said its not time for another blood

Testing yet will probably do that in the springtime or if something drastically changes in my life actions. Like last night well I crapped under dads head and let him use me as a pillow isn't that something he woke up this morning to find me on top of the three pillows and him with his hand on top of me and he bit me on my belly and I like that I like we might swing by the park you know I love him under me at night on my throat and I don't see any animal liking that unless it's the

Dad or your mom so that lets you know how good of a guy I am and how great of a guy my dad is wellsnowing in Boston and I love the snow we just came in from running in the little bit of fresh snow dad is gonna have some tea and go about his day he said he might take me with me but we'll have to see what happens with that too because it's snowing we have a lot to do today so I love you all licks hugs kisses and all the great stuff that comes from me the Prince of Union Square Isley

Yeah me a break I'm a dog I should not even be writing let alone able to spell , lol right?

So who is up and ready for the day not a question a ponder, so dad is going to the doc his doc, between him and me you guys don't need to go huh? On our way out cold you know and dad has his cold but also some coffee and he leg me have what spilled Yummy trying to get up but try to figure out what to do with my hair, dad is cooking breakfast for us my usual which is great I eat whole paws brand have to be t he best diet for me says the vet dad well oatmeal daily poof fellow, we might have some popcorn later. On vet visit on the 27th and the Angels have been doing well well I mean great!!! Thanks to you all and dad needs the help his money is so gone and he us on an extreme - less Income, so you are as much cherished just to say high but we like that you are a wanting to be able to get me the treatment I need hey together it is doable. Great day to you lot and hug all those you can today.

Isleypost-25509-0-05376600-1392820599_thumb.j

Hey gang bed day mostly for dad and me he got a bad cold and just could not do it for a few days get it going you guys know I know I do that is how I am with out my treatments and it leads my vital organs to fail and me to die I'm feeling good but just cuddling up with dad gonna Introduce you all soon. Have a great night and dad is working on getting some sponsors and he will know by the end of the week almost forgot to let you in on the know he has been in bed calling typing begging pleading and we pray in thanks for all the furry kids WE (Worldwide) and you too.

Isley

We have been out in the rain all day dad was good to me as I slept on his pillows and that is my favorite spot, but he said I was being difficult cause I would not move so as we cuddled and kissed he again had to sleep on my side as I was his pillow as most nights.

As I'm feeling good dad was drying me off and as he dried and cleaned my ears there was a lot of wax so we have to watch it to see if I do not have an ear infection so, If so dad knows what to do clean and then we see the vet next week remember on the 27th, you Angels gonna be with us?, I mean you stay by our side everyday and we thank you for that, xoxox, kisses.

My dad's mom, grandma, was talking about me and he today with he exercise group and they said "how h asndsone" guess who they were talking about.

Isleypost-25509-0-59871300-1393016991_thumb.j

Update from dad a friend gave us a 30 year old desk the type used by teachers in school way back, you know the ones with the brass bottom tips this desk is in super mint condition and he and his wife said dad can sell it and what ever it brings to use for Isley, now that is a new project but the reward is as great as the gesture it gives me The Prince of, you know, Union Square, more monetary ammo for my treatments, thank you Angels and to Mr. and Mrs. Odell Mitchel.

So dad will start tomorrow to try and value the desk and eBay is the way most likely to go or even a school or theater company, what do you think? Not caring how much we can get every bit helps and dad said he would like to have it too so it is worth selling my dad like me has good taste, by b the way speaking of taste so MN e great smells from my kitchen yup dinner for two dad and I, later we will chat it up you all should know that we have applied to other organizations for assistance remember dad puts up funds too and forgoes a lot you must realize how much he loves me, I fill many voids in his life and he I s whole with me and if c you walked in my house and no one was here I would hide but if I know you you will be kissed till he came in t Gen it would be his turn., when Bob and Jack come by, Te landlords they get the kissing treatment and Bob sometimes brings Scooter his little dog who used they get live here and takes over my home but I love Scooter too it is his place too , gotta go and eat . Love and stuff tobyoublit.

Isley

Sue, last I saw it was still $155.00....Betsy has a matching challenge for $25.00 sponsorship going...

What a sweet, sweet couple of posts tonight...Isley is really pretty darn cute...

Irish Eyes were smiling last night at McBrides... Otis & Hoagie collected $50 to help cover Isley's March treatment.

WOW, $50.00 towards Isley's March treatment, isn't that great news!! Thanks Huckelberry Hound...nice job.

I am thinking that Darryl is still under the weather...poor guy...hope that today he's feeling better...wait until he sees the news about the new $$$ that came in for Isley.

He works so hard to get funds in for his boy.....and he's got some good friends that seem to be helping out also...that desk sounds like it's something...hoping he was able to get some research done and it will bring in funds to help with Isley also.....I know that I like the sound of things.