Welcome to IMOM Community Home

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jacki IMOM

Isley Tatum - Pit with Addisons

271 posts in this topic

PIN Name: Isley Tatum

Diagnosis: Addisons disease

Treatment: Monthy injections of percorten and renal profile every 6 months

Estimated monthy expenses: $202

4% of for IMOM operating expenses: $8

Total estimated monthly sponsor needs: $210

Neutered: Yes

Caseworker: Jacki

FUND UPDATE --

Isley is now sponsored in full!!

You can make a one-time donation or sign up for a recurring (sponsor) donation:

http://tinyurl.com/79og6jd

Now meet Isley:

isley.jpg

In his own words:

I'm Isley, The Prince of Union Square, I have Addisons Disease and was recently diagnosed with it even though I feel extremely well. I'll be 9 years old September 10, 2013 at 3AM. My dad, Darryl, has honestly no money. We live on an extremely non workable fixed income, although I would never know. I am spoiled beyond belief and eat well and go places and interact with animals and humans, hard to tell the difference sometimes but I manage. Dad needs financial help to keep me alive for as long as I am comfy. I am doing good right now with my meds.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate name when making your donation.

You know I'm a sucker for pitties! Just sent a donation for his first month's treatment....

FUND UPDATE -- Isley now has the first phase of his fund raising completed. He has $192

We will gladly still accept additional 1 time donations or recurring donations to sponsor.

If you prefer, you may also make a direct donation via PayPal by specifying paypal@imom.org as the recipient. Don't forget to indicate name when making your donation.

Took Restnwolf's challenge as one time and sent in the $25. Also putting out a challenge for the recurring sponsor (mthly) for $25, and because I know it will be met I've sent the pledge in already...

Edited by ABQBets

FUND UPDATE -- Isley now has the first phase of his fund raising completed. He has $192

Phase 2 - Isley has $25 of his monthly sponsor needs. He still needs $185 per month

Sending in 25.00 to fulfill one time match. Don't know what my financial situation will be from day to day.

Hello Isley and Dad,

Welcome to the IMOM family of sponsored pets ~!

With Magic and Jacki and all the IMOM Angels you will be getting all the help you need soon.

Kathy

Good Luck Isley "The Prince of Union Square" Tatum ! Here's to a very long reign. Steve

Did we thank imom and friends thank you, and Jacki too more later long day for dad and this fundraising is new so we need to get words together and think slower.

Isley and Darryl Tatum

Sending in 25.00 to fulfill one time match. Don't know what my financial situation will be from day to day.

Same here... so here's Hoagie's matching challenge. Let's see if we can stay 3 months ahead of Isley's sponsorship requirements. Otis and I have covered the $11 injection for 3 visits. Let's chip away at the $173/month for the medication. If 20 people would cover just $9/month we'll be rolling.

Hey, Restinwolf I am so pleased that you have come up to bat for me in you pledge and challenge, thank you, so I am doing well and last night I not only let my dad sleep in my, sorry his bed and I had to mount and play with him until I got tired that is what we did nightly before I lost my energy he loves this as I do he told me what was going on with the imom sponsorship and I jumped up on him and played my favorite game kissie face. He just got home and thinks he will put on my boots think I will let him and with my coat and go for a short walk because it is a cold Saturday, to all my friends and sponsors thank you I, we know times are always hard and appreciate what you all are trying to do. Dad has called many but few are able to help so, we in this together. We have had posters up and they are still up and and we put up more allover the Boston area requesting help and keep checking in with the vet to see if any donations have come in from that end. I love my dad and we both respect and love you all. Doing great at this point."The Prince Of Union Square"

Isley Tatumpost-25509-0-66577100-1391891262_thumb.j

Isley, u and ur dad are both Princes.

Angels, please can u help Isley? I have Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency and I have to say that if I don't get my meds I feel awful and it can become an emergency. Isley MUST have his meds- Addison's is life threatening. Please help him if u can. ANY amount will make a difference.

So it is Sunday another cold day in Da'ville (Somerville), and I'm feeling great my treatments are working. Need them every 28 days, I tricked dad today and did not eat the pill he put in my breakfast, he gives me my steroid at that time he always checks the bowl and sometimes I eat all the food but leave this little half of a pill, lol, don't worry he M A K E S SURE I take it daily.

We were out for awhile saw no doggies at all few at the dog park none I cared to play with today so I refused to go in they, the humans said high to me and the b always say "Hi Isley How Are You Girl " I'm a male bully dog but call me what you want just spell my name right, lol again so they the humans say to dad, Darryl "sorry I always forget your name " he so badly wants to say "I'm Isley too.

So we came in had lunch together and I played with my bone after I ripped up his hand towel hey it had the scent of blood that he would not share with me he never shares then I went to play with my bone and soon to sleep, he tried to snap a pic but I stopped to pose.

JFYI, my next appointment with the vet is February 27th.

The Prince of Union Square

Isleypost-25509-0-43068100-1391981955_thumb.j

I seriously love reading all your posts. You posted when Cuj was in dire need of help. The stories you share are awesome. Hang in there buddy!!!! =]

Isley and his dad hear, get it so, his new word, how is Cup doing? Our thoughts are with all the c pets in the world weather they need any support or not but Dad had a a rotti Mamou she raised me and protected dad's human grandma their story another time, Mommie was sick too, she had a broken leg as a pup, and then developed diabetes, dad has that and then her sight went but you could not tell that is when she followed me, then we'll not now, again hope Cup is coming along great and has gotten dome hands to help, we know how difficult it is this is funny but true,

H E L P I N G H A N D S A R E. S P R E A D. T H I N, been a long day for dad and me I walked for 20 minutes earlier but to cold ran around in the field and ate some snow, love this stuff and l lost a boot then while the human was looking for it in the snow I shook of my cape coat I hate that thing Mamou had one b which dad cut and hand sewed to fit me I like that better but be insist mine is warmer see it b I'd brown and it matches his brown coat, humans go figure , so to Beauty ' s Kathy, Huckleberryhound, K9sign, Restinwolf, imom founder and all who need want to will and on our hearts know imom as a whole has been in our nightly prayers since we were first allowed to post.

The Prince of Union Square

And his dad

Isley and Darryl

Darryl, I just want to tell you what an amazing Dad you are...We are all going to work hard to make Isley's sponsorship happen...keep up the GREAT JOB of posting...

Angels, you know that Darryl has kept up a long continue thread on the Introduction forum long before he came to the fund raising page...his dedication to Isley is something...and he's used all his resources and he needs continued help, simple as that...

This boy is pretty special not only to Darryl but to many...don't feel you have to sponsor the whole amount needed...everything adds up, believe me...

PLEASE share Isley's thread on any social media you can think of...Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and whatever else is out there...there are angel's around every corner, believe me...

Don't forget there is a matching challenge out there for $25 of Isley's monthly sponsor needs - because I knew the angels would come forward my part has already been pledged. Who's gonna step up and match me? Betsy

Phase 2 - Isley has $45 of his monthly sponsor needs. He still needs $165 per month

To all others PIN mom's and dad's help I s on the way, my b dad felt bit b for me and I was believed it too when I fell sick he carried m e into the vets office.

More special thanks to Brandy G, Evbari, ABQbets looks like we are getting close to to goal but Dad needs to know how to make it work too this is all new to him, before we we j u St asking e very one insight now well we need guidance to fundraising

Great day to all

Isley

Isley, you tell your dad that posting and telling wonderful stories about you is the way to make folks fall in love with you...how you got your name, your favorite toy...the fact that you smile all the time...

he can tell us how worried he is about you being able to get your meds each monoth, he works hard to make sure that you are taken care of...

the more he posts, the more people will see how much he loves you and is working to keep you well...

Maggie Mae Thomas would have been very unhappy if her momma did not try to help. We did not have much left after paying her bill yesterday but we just donated $10.00. I know the Angles can do it. They did it for Maggie